[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm freaking out right now. My friend wants to go out clubbing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_16188-superthumb-1478462449.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16188-superthumb-1478462449.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
I'm freaking out right now. My friend wants to go out clubbing with some of my old normie friends and wants me to come because I'm the only one with a driving licence. I really really don't want to go because I can't drink due to trauma when my mom used to get drunk when I was a kid, so I'll look like a fucking retard as my friends get drunk. This is really setting off my anxiety what should I do?
>>
File: 1485231791784.jpg (6KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
1485231791784.jpg
6KB, 200x193px
>>35016636

"No I'm not going"

that should cover it desu
>>
radical idea: don't go
>>
go with them but don't drink. See if they act differently when drunk and laugh at normies... also ask for money to drive them
>>
dont do it bro youre only in for a bad time
>>
You can't drink anyway, you would be obliged to be the designated driver.
>>
>>35016636
a)Say you don't want to go.
b)Say you're busy, if asked, come up with an excuse.
c)Explain you're traumatized by shit parents and you want none of that shit.

(Sidenote: you're only invited because of your driving license, which should tell the value of your "friendship")
>>
>>35016636
Just go, get drunk, dont expect shit and you will be fine. Really anon, just dont give a fuck. It helped me get normie.
>>
>>35016678
>>35016681
>>35016707
I tried to but my friend got mad at me because I said I'd drive them last week. He is literally the only friend I have.

>Inb4 get a new friend
He's usually the best friend I could ever ask for
>>
>>35016798
Please i need help
Jnjn
>>
>>35016798
How about you drive them over and then bail? You can always stay and honor your word if that's important to you, you can even shield yourself in following the law by not drinking as the designated driver, if they give you shit kindly remind them that there's a reason why you got a license and they don't. although I would expect normies to swap drinks with you when you aren't looking.
>>
>>35016636
go and get drunk and get in a wreck afterwards
>>
>>35016798
You're the driver, say you can't drink because you're the DD. They'll understand and if they don't, drop them.
>>
>>35016977
If it's not that far, he could also say he'll just pick them up later. From what my normie sister tells me, it's very boring to be sober among drunks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.