[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I chemically castrate myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Depo.png (1MB, 1147x736px) Image search: [Google]
Depo.png
1MB, 1147x736px
>In a "relationship"

>NO sexual contact whatsoever for the past 6 >months, even though we've shared a bed >multiple times.

>She's said she'd feel perfect if I were a eunuch >because she's not interested in sex.

>Medroxyprogesterone acetate has been used >to castrate sexual predators in the past to >some success.

>I've got a steady supply (6USD per 450mg).

>Should I do this?
>>
give her a raping
>>
>>35016302
Retarded nigger

Originalto contralto
>>
File: 1484016751241.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484016751241.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>35016302
>Should I castrate myself because I'm orbiting some girl and

No, you retard.
Leave that relationship. She'll just insult you and embarrass you if you go through with it. It's not worth the money, pain, lowered self-esteem, time or effort
>>
>>35016302
Fuck no bro
100% she's joking
She's not interested in sex
that doesn't mean that you have to irreversibly mutilate your body because of it

you just don't do it.
>>
>>35016302
No,you'r pride is more important than a sociopathic bitch,break with her and go search for a girl thar truly loves you.
>>
Common-law marriage. If I leave she takes everything.
>>
File: 1483253699115.png (249KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1483253699115.png
249KB, 335x525px
>>35016302
Yes, and whilst you're at it fucking kill yourself. Why the fuck would you fucking destroy your chances of carrying on your genome for a fucking girl who won't even fuck you?
>>
Or you know break up with her and try someone else.
>>
Chemical castration is reversible, as far as the docs can tell. I'm not chopping my dick off.
>>
Ok I can get why no action if you're waiting for marriage or whatever, but if she says she'd be fine if you were a eunuch...Literally why be in a relationship?
>>
>>35016302
You shouldn't, but don't let that stop your terrible decision.
>>
>>35016387
Again, common-law marriage. She's got me by the balls.
>>
>>35016302
if you have to ask an anonymous board as cancerous as 4chan something like this then you don't really deserve to exist, imo.
>>
Don't fucking do it. Leave her
>>
File: 1483649831318.png (119KB, 451x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483649831318.png
119KB, 451x450px
>>35016302
>shes not interested in sex

Shes just not interested in sex with you, prob doing 3-7 bulls per week.
>>
Make your valuables slowly disappear, pry yourself financially away from her,then move out. Six months does not make a marriage, and an unconsumated one is definitely escapable.
>>
>6 months
>not living together
>common-law
I wish anon wasn't talking complete shit and actually would castrate himself for producing this low quality bait thread
>>
>>35016302
>implying that retarded shit is going to chemically castrate you
you need cyproterone acetate, start with 50mg per day, then depending on when it kills your balls you can lower it a bit. toss in a bit of estradiol (2-4mg per day) to avoid osteoporosis and depression
>>
>>35016302
fuck no anon, leave that bitch
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.