[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my wisdom teeth removed. How long did it take you to recover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0739.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0739.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
Just got my wisdom teeth removed. How long did it take you to recover?
>>
That pic is gross.

About a week. Make sure to rinse out the wounds with warm salt water.
>>
>>35014251
I ate a footlong from subway right after I got all 4 removed. Don't be a bitch.
>>
>>35014281
Yeah. It took forever to stop bleeding and now I'm afraid to upset the clot by rinsing it
>>
just got mine removed on Saturday still recovering
>>
>>35014307
You think I'll be able to work tomorrow?
>>
>>35014251

man you need to brush your fuckin teeth. They're all nasty and yellow.
>>
>>35014339
i probably would but went on vacation with family since little brothers have off from school
>>
>>35014251
your tongue is fucking yellow dude, brush your fucking teeth you disgusting fuck
>>
>>35014409
It's died blood because I couldn't get it to clot. My teeth are normally white
>>
>>35014346
>>35014458
I will brush the blood off once I'm sure it's closed up. I got it done 3 hours ago
>>
Never had mine removed they came in just fine because I have superior genetics and an extra set of badass teeth.
>>
>>35014251
>He is ACTUALLY, LITERALLY letting some money worshiping charlatan rip off his WISDOM teeth out of his mouth
>he lets the charlatan harness his WISDOM teeth magic AND pays for it
Jesus fucking christ, how cucked can you get? Dont you have any knowledge about the universe and reality we occupy?
>>
>>35014672
Dumbass. They were getting infected. They had to be removed. My top ones I left in and saved $1,000
>>
Your tongue is turning brown, brush that shit ffs.
>>
>>35014251
Be gentle so you don't get a dry socket
>>
>>35014716
>infected
Any other excuses? Where do you think the saying
>the truth hurts
comes from? Truth=wisdom and you couldnt even bear the bone stabbing pain of letting your WISDOM teeth grow and flourish...

Pathetic, enjoy your powerless life from now on.

T.Somebody whos wisdom teeth hurt like hell while clawing their way into his mouth but knows enough about the reality and spiritualty to do something retarded like you did
>>
I went to class the next day
>>
>>35014300
When I got my wisdom teeth removed, the sutures didn't once break. While I was super drugged, I ate chips and shit and it didn't break. Just don't eat foods that require you to suck, like straws or shit. Anything hot will hurt like hell, same with cold. Don't be too scared, my dude. You'll be fine.
>>
>>35014851
Damn. Thinking about just eating eggs for dinner.

How many did you have removed?
>>
>>35014941
Now hes talking about eggs.

Literally wisdom-less for life from now on.
>>
>>35014251
2 days when i was 16
>>
File: femaleme.jpg (7KB, 242x208px)
femaleme.jpg
7KB, 242x208px
trim your nose hairs

god you are disgusting
>>
>>35014960
You are not funny. Just stop.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.