[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's a point to this blogpost I swear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1484526794932.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1484526794932.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
So last night I get really drunk off a kind of moonshine wine, take a nap and read a book, to head over to this boy's house who I really like, just to cuddle. He's a sweet virgin and I like him a lot, I said that already. So I'm in his tee-shirt and touching his dick with my butt, and he's twitching and poking me a little bit with a kind of sad aggression. When I'm sure that he's sleeping he's sobbing or crying into my hair, or god knows what. I'm at a loss. It's been so long since I've taken a dick and this frustration is the worst thing of my life. I just need a sweet virgin robot boyfriend who will come out all the way from wherever he is and then even if he's nervous we can still do butt stuff. Please for the love of god I'm so fucking thirsty and my standards are malleable. Just be cute and a virgin and get on my Skype to see if you like me at all. I entreat you.

Tomboyish gf (female) btw.
>>
>>35013955
Seriously no one fell for my bait?

fuck you guys are getting good
>>
File: wojakrage.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojakrage.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
fuck off roastie

origigigg
>>
>>35014050
Oh no, fall for my bait, I'm such a real sadgirl these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARc1_qdjZpY
>>
Really anons I can't seem to understand why it is that BPD boys do not love me just enough to let me follow through with the butt stuff. The bait is genuine, please, I don't even want attention, just say you'll never leave me and live off of medical marijuana and fruit juice and bodily fluids and never leave my bed until you're bored of me. Is that /so much/ to ask.

I will take any friendly advice under consideration also.

I thank you in advance.
>>
>>35014531
No woman is this desperate.
>>
>>35014600
Hey cmon anon my desperation is only relative to my ideal bf being a heretofore unattainable sadboi. I could date Chad if I wore makeup and wanted to.
>>
Me senpai please please please i'm a virgin dependant sadboy, i want to dream and take the bait but please
>>
>>35013955
>>35014758
please OP it's me again, I want to know you, I want you to love me, I have so much to tell you
>>
I'd give you the dick but you don't deserve it.
>>
>>35014758
Alright dreamboi, if you leave your Skype we'll see what we can do so to speak.
>>
>>35014959
Maalvre
>>
>>35014942
You don't know that, anon. Take a chance on me on Skype (leave yours).
>>
>>35013955
>It's been so long since I've taken a dick
I'm just not attracted to non-virgin girls OP, you'll have to bait somewhere else. Try reddit maybe? I hear they like girls who have a lot of miles on them.
>>
>>35015029
I'll more than make up for it anon by being cuter than virgin girls and knowing how to make both of us come.
>>
>>35015224
Aren't you already talking to other guys by now?
>>
L O C A T I O N

Oreganio
>>
>>35015511
Well you would think so, given all the pleading on here for a tomboy gf. But no, I've not found my boy yet.

>>35015538
It doesn't matter, continental United States you can come out to me.
>>
I'm white and into white boys by the way, as to not waste any minority's time.
>>
[email protected]

>when you're so pathetic you take the bait despite knowing it
>>
>>35015638
Mind saying your state? I wouldn't bother if you're 1000 miles away or some shit.
>>
>>35015752
Skype to [email protected]
>>
>>35015827
I'm west coast best coast.
>>
>>35015909
What luck, I'm in california. Seems like someone else is already talking to you though.
>>
>>35015983
What makes you say that? Leave Skype on here or maildrop.
>>
>>35015869
>>35016018
Sent

hjkhjj
>>
File: tumblr_nm8lmylQTk1qgip29o1_400.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nm8lmylQTk1qgip29o1_400.gif
2MB, 300x225px
I'm not trying to sperg out here anons but like, where are my cutes?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.