[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your first memory

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: puppies.png (227KB, 469x352px) Image search: [Google]
puppies.png
227KB, 469x352px
Now I know it's impossible to "remember" your first memory the way you'd remember words to a song, we all sort of think we might have been conscious in the womb but really REALLY try.

I remember being a baby, still stroller age, and I hated my stroller because it was beige and I was always stuck in an ugly beige old lady looking canopy. The yellow and ugly florals made me want to puke and it probably did make me puke a couple times. I remember always being uncomfortable because I was dressed up in itchy socks and hats. Most of the first years of my life can be described as incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
I was at the dinner table complaining that I was only three while my sister was five

circa 1998 or 1999
>>
Jumping on my mom's tummy while she was giving birth to my sister. I was 2.
>>
>>35013894
That's cute, that time itself frustrated you from such an early point.
>>
>>35013926
holy fuck dude, is she ok?
>>
>>35013926
Jesus! I call bullshit, because you're still alive.
>>
Being dragged to kindergarten for the first time kicking and screaming.
>>
>>35013944
>>35013948
SHe said owww and I felt bad. My first bad memory. She was born withut issue though.
>>
>>35013930
yeah not much has changed in that regard
>>
Mostly kindregarten stuff
>first day
>everyone has to pick their symbol that will be put on everything of your possession there for the next three years (locker, markers, towels, etc.)
>everyone goes there fast and tries to pick the best ones (lions and other cool shit)
>I am the last one
>I get a paper clip

That was also maybe the first time I was last at something. After that moment my fate was decided: I always understimate the importance of a decision and I always am the last at doing anything
>>
>>35014270
You don't need to be so competitive. You don't really care about competition, so the consequences are of little importance. C'est la vie.
>>
>>35013607
Waking up in a hospital after an asthmatic attack. I was 4
>>
a blue wind-up alarm clock
>>
>>35013607
My parents were moving a table and for some reason I remember thinking "oh, something has changed" and it's like I started being conscious at that point. I was like 3.
>>
Not my absolute first-, but my worst memory of my whole life and about the 3rd memory i ever had. I was 4 and got ran over by a bicycle and had to go to the hospital.
>>
File: 1478915724465.png (371KB, 832x868px) Image search: [Google]
1478915724465.png
371KB, 832x868px
The first kindergarten I was in had a pretty big outside area and was pretty much in a forest so there were a lot of bushes with trails.
Me and two other kids were always doing weird stuff there and one time they started putting really small twigs in my ear (I think I was supposed to be Jesus) and my eardrum got scratched.
My mother had to pick me up and drive me to a doctor.
The annoying part was that we wanted to go to the open-air bath that day and I wasn't allowed to go there for a while.
>>
I was shitting my pants in the living room.
Was 2 and a half years old.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.