[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: tamarin-girl.adapt.590.1.jpg (47KB, 590x884px) Image search: [Google]
tamarin-girl.adapt.590.1.jpg
47KB, 590x884px
What are things your normie family do that pisses you the most?

For me it's my sister who feels the constant need to infantilise me in public. Including

>Calling me "lil bro" or "shorty" instead of my name (she's somehow taller than me)
>Pinching my cheeks for fun
>Tapping the back of my head or messing with my hair like I'm a kid when I try to talk with other normies
>Greeting me with an embarassing kiss on the forehead in public just cause she knows I hate it
>If I try to protest she says loudly "Isn't he cute throwing his little tantrums!" so that people laugh at me.

Seriously it's like being bullied at school but it's the whole fucking day

Then there's my dad trying to be funny, or my mom always singing along with the radio even though she has no sense of rythm. God I can't wait to leave home
>>
>>35013355
>he has a normal american family from what it sounds like and he's complaining

try being abused relentlessly every moment that you were alive by the person who so supposed to prop you up and not kick you while you're down

fuck you
>>
>>35013355
Fap to her photoshopped nudes and ejaculate into her panties lad
>>
>>35013413

Not american bro

>>35013438
I don't find her attractive
>>
>>35013473
ok, then

>what seems to be a normal family
>>
>>35013355
Why don't you just accept your sister's love? Or politely ask her to stop doing things like that in public.
>>
>>35013355

you need to kick your sister's ass. I'm not joking.
>>
>>35013544

I asked plenty of times. It's even worse.
>>
File: 1487560854143.png (309KB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487560854143.png
309KB, 994x720px
>>35013355
>tfw no older sister to treat me like a child
>>
"Stop infantilising me you cunt"

post results.
>>
>>35013559
Try giving her a hug and asking her to stop, because it's making you upset.
>>
>>35013585

>>35013593

No way I'll hug this bitch
>>
>>35013582
trust me having a basic bitch older sister is hell and not fun in anyway
>>
>>35013648
At least give it a try once, girls like when people show them affection
>>
>>35013355
Why don't you just punch her in the face?
>>
they will never stop infantilizing me because I'm both legitimately autistic and the youngest

they love to flaunt how older and experienced they are, but most advice they give me is facebook-tier fluff

and then they project their pride issues onto me
>>
>>35013768

Seems to extreme. I don't want to hurt her
>>
>>35013818
Just hug her already you big baby
>>
>>35013813
>they love to flaunt how older and experienced they are, but most advice they give me is facebook-tier fluff

My mom is exactly the same. She live in an alternative world where every problem has a simple solution. She litlerally told me "Just b urself" once with a big smile as if it was the best advice on earth

>>35013853
No way
>>
>>35013924
The only way to get her to stop is by playing on her emotions. You can either suck it up, hug her, and ask her to stop, or break down crying next time she does it in public and guilt her into never doing it again
>>
>>35013818
So, why are you complaining about your "issues" in the first place? I don't get it. Your sister sounds entitled and finds enjoyment in her attempts to emasculate you. Then again you're siblings and it sounds like normal siblings stuff anyway.
>Seriously it's like being bullied at school but it's the whole fucking day
This part confuses me. Do you assume everyone here was bullied at school and therefore would sympathize with your complaining? Where you actually bullied at school?
>>
>>35013991

What kind of psychology is that?
>>
>>35014019
>What kind of psychology is that?
Female
>>
>>35014007

I wasn't bullied at school, mostly ignored by the Chads and Stacies
>>
>>35014019
if you can't understand this, you may have autism.
actually I'm pretty sure you do based on your posts
>>
File: 1485645783044.jpg (133KB, 694x488px) Image search: [Google]
1485645783044.jpg
133KB, 694x488px
They don't care about me anymore after I got drunk and made a 5km marathon only with some red ski mask and a red sock covering my penis. They say I'm "out of control", I say they are "Jesus controlled bots" and tell then to fuck off to their church and let me get drunk alone. I was arrested few times too, I think 10 or 15 times, I don't know and don't care anymore.

Life is fun.
>>
>>35014280
you sound like you're having the time of your life.
why do you choose to hang out here?
>>
my mom likes to talk and have long ass conversations about herself with literally everybody and then shit talk about them immediately after, which when i''m with her make me cringe with embarrassment because my mom is always more embarrassing in conversation than other people, which only makes sense as to why i am as socially retarded as i am. my mother is a narcissist.
>>
>>35013548
What are you talking about? She sounds pleasant. OP needs to lighten up.
>>
>>35013544
>politely ask

Someone never had a sibling.

Just to certain dominance. And kick her in The Shins
>>
>>35014844
2 and a half, thanks for asking
>>
>>35014341

This board is the place I started see I don't fit the normalfag society and would be better do everything as I please instead of what the world says it better. Yes, I'm a madman living a live without rules, but who cares? This is my dysfunctional life and I really like it because I cause butthurt on people who don't have ball to do what they want without give a fuck about the society.
>>
File: teeheehee.jpg (29KB, 315x318px) Image search: [Google]
teeheehee.jpg
29KB, 315x318px
>>35013818
>I don't want to hurt her
Why not? Is she not hurting you? She is definitely hurting your feelings and your self-esteem. Sometimes in life you have to fight for what is right. This is one of those times. An infant just cries when he is belittled. A man fights.
>>
>>35013713
Better than having a basic bitch younger sister.
>>
>>35014974

Bull fcking shit.
>>
>>35015065
Fine. Be the baby she says you are. Cry your little baby tears.
Unless you fight, you will always be a baby until the day you die.
>>
>>35013355
take a creepshot and post it here
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.