[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any army bots on this board? Anyone go from NEET to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4818.png (121KB, 480x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4818.png
121KB, 480x445px
Are there any army bots on this board?
Anyone go from NEET to army life?
mildy considering it
>>
I don't understand this meme

>R9k autists can barely leave their basements
>Immense social problems anxiety lack of motivation only cares about anime

>Thinks joining the army is a good idea
>>
I don't know. I'm told the marine corps assumes their recruits know nothing about anything, and teaches them accordingly. Right down to issues of basic hygiene.

Perhaps some robots would benefit from that level of reprogramming.
>>
>>35013293
Dont go to the army. Its the most sheep thing to do.
>>
I'm not American, but I'm gonna do it this summer. I have no future, no ambition and I don't care about being treated like shit.

I'll get to save some money, learn some useful skills, get in shape and become less of a manchild sperg.
>>
You learn how to kill the fucking normies. That's why they do it
>>
>>35013351
Its because most of us don't know what to do with life, and in the army they tell you exactly what to do and give you direction.
>>
>>35013293
I would consider it if we weren't on the verge of WW3. I just want to be taught to function in society, not dying on an international pissing contest
>>
>>35013958
If we enter ww3 it doesn't matter if your civie or serving. You'll probably die.
>>
>>35013351
Ive thought about it. Its the fantasy that maybe the military can force you to sort your shit out and reverse the sissy boy faggot, shut in habits you've developed over your life.
>>
File: fa2ac41ed899bbae83ccaf8864c77511.jpg (114KB, 736x1040px) Image search: [Google]
fa2ac41ed899bbae83ccaf8864c77511.jpg
114KB, 736x1040px
>>35013942
>>35013732

More likely you wash out after a week. I guarantee a recruiter will talk you out of joining. They want soldiers (normies) not fucboi autists.

If serious: get computer science degree and join NSA instead.
>>
>>35013986
nah I'll go hide in the mountains when shit goes down. Got everything settled
>>
>>35014038
>a recruiter will talk you out of joining

lol no they wont

t; army

the army always needs retards to mop the rain
>>
>>35014064
what MOS faggot
>>
>>35013939
>killing people
>during peace time and no major conflict
>while not being sof or ranger
The whole kill things in the military is a meme.
What? You think the cooks and armourers fight?
>>
>>35014670
>something shitty like cav scout or 11bravo.
Calling it.
>>
>>35014670
35f airborne

The army is a joke. Join the navy or chair force.
>>
>>35014756
What's wrong with infantry if I just want to shoot guns and mop floors?
>>
>>35014038
Recruiters don't care if you're successful or not in basic they try to push anyone through MEPS to meet their required numbers

>>35014998
>The army is a joke. Join the navy or chair force.

This seriously the army is filled with braindead retards who somehow got to senior rankings and think they know what's best for everyone
>>
>>35013293
I went from a NEET to a French Foreign Legion some time back. Did one 5-year contract in the end. And I know there are some other anon legionaries on robot, /k/ and /pol/.

It definitely helped a lot in many ways.
>>
>>35013351
>its a US army recruiting NEETS and weebs episode
>>
File: IMG_0969.jpg (39KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.jpg
39KB, 600x400px
I dream about joining the French Foreign Legion.
>>
>>35015720
it's not as romantic as you think
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.