[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Boomer thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

File: baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg (77KB, 1240x775px) Image search: [Google]
baby-boomer-boss-ftr.jpg
77KB, 1240x775px
Get in here fellow boomers. It's time we start our own threads here.

thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

>tfw the newer generations will never know what it was like when the JFK Assassinated
>tfw you take your son down to Donnogan's pub down the street to discuss his lack of a career, buy him some hot wings and a beer to watch sports and try to get him motiviated to finally get off his ass and get a real job, get married and buy a house but all he wants to do is sit around and watch Anime
>tfw your kids are going to probably push your wheelchair into a swamp and drive away like nothing happened once you hit 75
>tfw the latter generation will never know what it's like to have a mortgage, a 401K, a wife, a dog and a retirement plan at age 35

So much disappointment
>>
>>35013003
Oh heya bill. How's your wife been? how about those Patriots eh?

>son turning 15
>doesn't play sports, has no plan for the future, no girlfriend
>very dissapointed in him
>says he wants a playstation 2 and a razor scooter
>tell him I'll get him something that he'll never forget
>Fill up a kiddie pool with 15 footballs. One for each year
>wait until he arrives back from soccer practice with his friends
>He thinks he'll have a large pizza and a gift waiting for him
>"hey son, I got that new game you wanted, ehhh what was it called? bobbing for footballs"
>start pegging the footballs at his head to test his reflexes
>they just hit him in the face
>"whatsa matter kid, you gotta think fast, this is what life is going to do to you"
>the little one starts crying
>call him a faggot to toughen him up a bit
>dance around in a circle making faces at him
>he runs away crying
>doesn't talk to me for a few months
>runs off and joins one of those transtestical groups
>still doesn't talk to me

Oh well...you know what they say. Kids: they can't all be winners right?
>>
File: latest-8.jpg (684KB, 1800x2268px) Image search: [Google]
latest-8.jpg
684KB, 1800x2268px
bum.....>>>>>>>pp----...

w/e I thought it was a good idea
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.