[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lowtest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 307.jpg (72KB, 788x685px) Image search: [Google]
307.jpg
72KB, 788x685px
Who is here /lowtest/ ?

I just got my results: 16,5 nmol/l , age 21.
The normal range for the ages 20-44 , according to my clinic, is: 4,6-28. Internet says: 9-38.
From a study (1996) the average level for <25 years old is 24,2. I have the test level of a 40 year old.

I didn't even fap for a couple of days before the testing and I definitely can feel that am not as horny as I was 5 years ago.

I am not even mad about this. Guys who have high test surely have more life motivation and therefore the drive to chase women. I completely lac this and now I understand why. Women are just "meh" to me now. All I see is fucking clowns with red lips, drawn eyebrows, painted faces.

Maybe its because of internet exposure and instant gratification or just simply genetics, probably the latter. Oh well, who cares. Its not like I would get the chance to use my dick anyways.

>tfw you are overcoming basic animalistic cravings and heading towards enlightenment and thus transcending the human condition
>>
>>35012902
Do I have to go to the doctor to get the tests done? I have a suspicion that I am low, but I've never had it checked.
>>
>doesn't want those fake stacey cunts

No-one does. Who the fuck would? They're cunty, fake, and look like fucking clowns. Chad would rather fuck a genuinely cute girl than those clown-looking bimbo sluts. I've personally heard girls (they don't talk to me, i eavesdrop) make fun of the Staceys for painting their faces and shit.

That's not low-test causing you to see truth, it's just reality.
>>
>>35012989

I don't how it works in your country. I just went to the hospital (department for hormone testing) and thats it.

>>35013004
Nah. Its low test.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.