[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, would you date a man who has very little confidence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4231.jpg (970KB, 3302x2477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4231.jpg
970KB, 3302x2477px
Femanons, would you date a man who has very little confidence or self-esteem?
>>
>>35012482
no, because i don't have the ability or capacity to help someone like that in this point of my life. maybe down the line though.
>>
Depends on why his confidence/self-esteem is low
>>
>>35012482
nigga u look like a fukin porcupine
>>
File: IMG_4342.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_4342.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35012525
That's some other anon's neckbear, here's mine.

>>35012519
Who says I need help?

>>35012523
Just how I am, feel awkward and incapable.
>>
Would you date him if you knew that being his gf might make him more confident?
>>
Don't let the thread die, i want answers.
>>
>>35012631
Women literally believe that timid men should not have the right to exist. That's why she thinks you need help. To fix you.
>>
>>35012920
Why tho?
Oregano moms spaghetti
>>
>>35013018
Because she expects you to protect her and stand up to other people for both of you. That is a big part of the value of you as a person to her.
>>
>>35013070
No one would mess with me or my girl once I show them my katana.
>>
holy shit that's my neck beard from like 2014

I can't believe someone saved that

I feel oddly proud
>>
>>35013141
Still waiting for link to the full res version.
>>
Fuck no, he'd just drag me down. I can't soar with a weight like that attached to me.
>>
File: 1487573315253.png (124KB, 925x737px)
1487573315253.png
124KB, 925x737px
Men MUST learn to hate women.
>>
>>35013151
I have it somewhere on my external HDD, it's like 10MB so I could never post it on 4chan

I need to find it so others can bask in its glory
>>
Nah. Did that once. Did not work out.
>>
>>35013282
It's not at though I require constant validation, I just lack faith in my own abilities and don't assert myself or initiate things very often.
>>
>>35012631
Well, if one has low confidence or self-esteem, then they won't feel very good about themselves, will they? If I was in a position in my life where I had stable confidence and self-esteem, I feel like I could build up the right guy's self-esteem up and make him feel good about himself.

Then again, if it was a guy who was refusing to improve himself and just complained and wallowed in his self-deprecation all the time, then it would be a hard pass.
>>
>>35012523
(Personally speaking) dating a man with low self esteem would actually reduce his low self esteem and make him confident.

So it's a problem that you would essentially not have to worry about.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.