[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

going on a first date tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: compositions for cass.jpg (124KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
compositions for cass.jpg
124KB, 1000x1000px
I met a qt on tinder and we've been talking mostly about sobriety and other bullshit for the past few days and now we're meeting up tonight at this little concert.

fuck negros, i'm terrified. how do i not be an autist??
>>
>>35012292
By not thinking so hard about it
You chose a shitty place to go on a date btw
How are you gonna talk to her
Are you going to be pressured to dance? Can you dance? Will she want to dance with you?

Better learn some basic moves on YouTube or something, you don't really have to be able to tango just know how to move to the rhythm and throw in some gestures. Look it up don't improvise or you'll look dumb. Do it in front of the mirror. Before doing anything look at what the crowd around you is doing.
You're making me sperg out for you dude
>>
File: goooooop.png (166KB, 500x277px)
goooooop.png
166KB, 500x277px
>>35012419
it's a noise show, so i'm assuming no one will be dancing. i've been to the venue before, and there's a patio, and a few rooms with comfy couches separate from the stage where it's easy to talk. i guess it's not really a date, just like a first meetup.
>>
>>35012528
Sounds like your setting yourself up to get literally cucked.
>>
>>35013014
your your your
your your your
your your your
Woops, you're are*
>>
File: 1486595016297.jpg (114KB, 413x417px) Image search: [Google]
1486595016297.jpg
114KB, 413x417px
I'm actually going on the first date of my life on Wednesday.
Im supa nervous
>>
>>35014250
good luck friend. just keep in mind that you have nothing to lose, be reckless, and if you're lucky sometimes a girl will interpret your autistic shyness as chad-tier aloofness.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.