[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he seriously try to defend pedophilia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4527.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4527.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
Did he seriously try to defend pedophilia?
>>
>>35011921

No.

fuck off to /pol/
>>
File: ing.jpg (58KB, 630x460px) Image search: [Google]
ing.jpg
58KB, 630x460px
Apparently yes.
With that old "It's not pedo, it's efebo" excuse nobody belives.
>>
>>35011921
No, and if you had listened to his entire argument you'd know that he wasnt defending pedophilia.
>>
>>35011921
Did the guys who had bragged about being molested by a priest when he was 13, defend pedophilia?
>>
>>35012039
I guess that's a yes?
>>
>>35012039

fuck man, you can literally have video evidence and anons will still jerk off to this lturnuv fax BS.
>>
>>35011921
Liberal propaganda, ignore it
>>
File: flowers.jpg (64KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
64KB, 960x720px
What did he originally do?
>>
>>35011921
apparently he got rapety raped as a kid in the house of the lord
>>
>>35011921
I didn't see it, but probably. He's a massive piece of shit.
>>
There's nothing wrong in consensual sexual activity between two sexually mature individuals by default. Doesn't matter whether the ages were 15 and 100 or 30 and 30. And it's not pedophilia.
>>
>>35012582
Yep, a Jew in every negative sense of the word.
>>
>>35011921
Here's this dude method:

>be a mentally-ill faggot who is a sperg deep down under all those layers of irony
>don't have a filter on any of the shit he says (which is really just /pol/ talking points said out loud)
>get a negative response
>become more entrenched in the shit you just said instead of denying it
>normal people don't know how to respond because they've never dealt with anything similar in their lives.

It's like stepping on shit, not wiping it off, having people tell you you smell like shit, but instead of wiping the shit off your shoe, you smear the shit all over yourself and tell everyone "haha! what's up now bitches!? bet you weren't expecting that huh!? fucking regressive left"
>>
>>35012644
Yes there is a clear insurmountable difference between a 13 year old and a 30 year old mentally, which is biological, and you should neck yourself for suggesting other wiset to save some poor parents and child becoming victim to your sick perversions.

And I don't give a fuck about what "muh pedo/hebophillia" word games you throw at to confuse the subject.
>>
File: 1441384278782.jpg (48KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1441384278782.jpg
48KB, 410x416px
>>35011921
>falling for jewish tricks
Well done senpai, 0.25 shekels in the bag.
>>
>>35012797
If the 13 year old is sexually mature then, by the right of evolution and biology, she's/he's capable of consenting to sexual activity. A great portion of the 13 year olds, however, aren't sexually mature, so it's not very productive to talk about them. I'd say 15 is much better age to argue over because by then pretty much all have reached sexual maturity.
>>
>>35012872
You're disgusting and seriously need to be culled.
>>
>>35012872
The whole thread is because Milo tried justifying sex with a 13 year old.

15 could go with other 15/16 year olds but anything over 18 again is wrong. They are easily manipulated and not mentally mature untill 18
>>
File: image.gif (6KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
6KB, 569x510px
I didn't listen to the whole thing but from what I could tell he was saying gay 13 year olds can be very negatively effected by their sexuality at that age and old gay dudes could help them cope with being gay
and fuck their butts if they we're consenting
in a way I understand what he's saying because I started puberty when I was like 8 years old and have always looked at least 5 years older than I actually was
I was so young that I didn't know what was going on and felt really ashamed about wanting to fuck girls. I was so sexually frustrated and confused I was raping pillows and shaving before going to school in 5th grade, just a total mess
I could have really used a mommy gf back then
>>
File: 1480889236635.png (222KB, 882x663px) Image search: [Google]
1480889236635.png
222KB, 882x663px
>but what if the child consents though
>>
>>35012872
Here in my country age of consent is 14, I think it's a reasonable age.
>>
>>35013007
>not mentally mature untill 18
you can't be this stupid
>>
>>35012978
You need to go back to ledddit
>>
>>35011921
he is literally a gay nigger loving foreign kike what the fuck do you expect from that degenerate
>>
File: yee.png (36KB, 182x132px) Image search: [Google]
yee.png
36KB, 182x132px
>>35011921
>it's a "/pol/ LARPs as puritans" episode
>>
>>35011921
I had to check the URL to make sure this wasn't /pol/

Originally Fuck your thread OP
>>
>>35013184
13 year olds are kids.
>>
I wish this topic didn't come up so often.

Yes, there is a difference between a pedophile and a hebephile. If you choose to ignore that, then you're ignorant. Does it make lusting after teenagers okay? Depends on your country/state's age of consent.

There. Problem solved. You can all shut the fuck up now.
>>
>>35013292
Women are children their entire life.
Men are adults as soon as they learn to reason.
None of this shit matters.
>>
>>35012837
>>>falling for jewish tricks
He is a fucking Jew. That's why he's spewing retarded shit that the internet is praising him for.

>>35012872
>by the right of evolution and biology, she's/he's capable of consenting to sexual activity
No, biology doesn't grant you legal rights.
Due to my biology I can come up to your house, knock on your door, wait until you open the door, shoot your fucking face off, and rape what's left of your body. But I don't, because I don't have the right to, even though my "biology" lets me.
Likewise fucking a child is illegal. For very good reasons too.

---
Anyways fuck this thread OP, this is /pol/ tier shit.
---> >>35013256
>>
>>35012797
>Yes there is a clear insurmountable difference between a 13 year old and a 30 year old mentally

Not if it's a woman
>>
>>35013184
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708

"ur stupid!" is not an argument.

The brain doesn't reach full maturity until 25, so how the fuck do you expect 13-15 year olds, over a decade younger, to understand the full consequences of sexual relations?
I'm pretty sure everyone here regocnises the "fuck it I'm young" attitudes of 15 year olds in school days and how they now completely regret it with their babies and stds at 16.

Add an full grown adult into that and it becomes a sick manipulation of perversion rather than stupid kids experimenting with their new found sexuality.

Neck yourself pedo/ebo.
>>
>>35013422
People make mistakes. Not my problem.
>>
>>35013336
Reason is caused by brain size and chemistry which is caused by ageing. Human brain stops developing between 20-25.
>>
>>35013479
What's your point? I don't care when it stops.
>>
>>35011921
nice thread thanks for the context not
>>
>>35013416
Kek
tnemmoc lanigiro
>>
>>35013525
>Starts off basis his reasoning by biological means
>Show they are not biologically equiped
>Goes the to the austistic ancap moral reletavism individualist route

lost.
>>
>>35013422
So your argument is you shouldn't be allowed to fuck anyone below the age of 25?

I guess you shouldn't be allowed to fuck anyone with aspergers either. Or dyslexic people, or anyone with anything that causes stunted brain development no matter how slight.
>>
>>35013422
>the full consequences of sexual relations?

what consequences?
>>
>>35013651
thats his argument lol
>>
>>35013661

feeling sad that their BF just wanted to fuck and run.

It's a good lesson, why not give it to them early?
>>
>>35013651
My argument is that age disparity needs to be accounted. That a 30 year old can stick his dick in a 13 year old

That should have been easily deductable from the "add a full grown adult" part if you're not a autistic faggot who needs to have his hand held in every discussion.
>>
Normalfags get out roooo
>>
>>35012797
The brain doesn't fully form until age 25, so sex with anyone under the age of 25 should be illegal, by your logic and the logic of people like you.
>>
>>35013774
Your argument is that you should not have sex with people who don't have fully developed brains. But that isn't a logically consistent stance.

18 years olds don't have fully developed brains. 19 year olds don't have fully developed brains. 17 year olds don't have fully developed brains.

These days it seems like the majority of adults on somewhere on the autism spectrum, which would imply they don't have fully developed brains either.

I'm not arguing for adults to fuck children retard. I'm arguing that having laws being based on completely arbitrary things is volatile. The very fact that someone can actually refute the age of consent should be reason enough for you to want to create a better system for finding an objective reason to have a specified age of consent. Otherwise you're just giving the pedophiles more ammunition against your very weak muh feelings bullshit.
>>
>>35013661
There's many, addiction, depression, higher suicide rates
http://www.futurity.org/sexually-assault-boys-suicide-891742/
http://www.futurity.org/sexually-assault-boys-suicide-891742/

Feigning ignorance of the harmfull effects at this point is a sophists attempt at winning. Get fucked.
>>
>>35013928
"no you're argument isn't that it's this"

great strawman to make things easier for you.
>>
>>35013934
Sexual assault isn't what we are talking about. Your entire argument is hot air. There is nothing dangerous about having sex.

>Feigning ignorance of the harmfull effects at this point is a sophists attempt at winning. Get fucked

Okay so you are unintelligent, what else?
>>
>>35013990
Sexual assault is having sex with underage you retard. That's what the law classifies it as.

I don't think anyone should ever have sex with you because you're vegetable levels of brain deficient.
>>
>>35013956
That was your original argument. Then you changed it to "w-well i mean come on guys obviously old men wanting to fuck 13 years olds is fucked up!!", which I agreed with already.

So I guess we're done here.
>>
>>35014026
What we were talking about were the supposed consequences of and I quote

>sexual relations?

Not the full consequences of being sexually assaulted.
>>
>>35012872
I'll literally hang you from the nearest tree anon.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.