[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide tips

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1487398622021.jpg (49KB, 590x525px)
1487398622021.jpg
49KB, 590x525px
How to die quickly and painlessly domestically?
>>
>>35011503
Get a shitton of alcohol and chug it as fast as you can. Works even better if you're less than 25, I think.
>>
File: bag.gif (729KB, 150x155px)
bag.gif
729KB, 150x155px
Don't anon, lots of beauty in the world.
You don't see it now, give yourself time.
>>
Buy enough pills to kill an elephant and then buy some more, take them all and go to sleep.
>>
>>35011503
Jump from a tall building or bridge
You'll reach terminal velocity, hit the ground and then lights out. Scary as hell, but you'll die instantly and you don't have to acquire guns/illegal drugs
>>
>>35011503

Helium + the mask for sleep apnea.
>>
>>35011503
eat a jar of vitamin gummies
>>
>>35011503
Fentanyl/heroin, basically any potential opioid
>buy much as you can get from darknet source or brown people irl
>shovel it into your body as fast as you can
>beautiful euphoria
>lose consciousness
>stop breathing when you're deep asleep
>>
>>35011683
That's a nice idea and all, but do you know how difficult it is to access the rooftop of a building tall enough to jump off of? They don't just let anybody waltz up there.
>>
>>35011764
Does it matter if you have to break some rules or run from a few rent-a-cops? You know you're going to die, so why is this a problem?
>>
Jump infront of a moving train, preferably in a non inhabited area
>>
Partial suspension hanging. Tie your noose (belt) somewhere your feet can reach the ground and sit into it. Gentle pressure will constrict around your carotid arteries restricting blood flow to the brain. You'll feel light headed from lack of oxygen and eventually pass out. You don't suffocate and no harm is done except for maybe some superficial bruising.

It will also enable you to abort halfway if you decide to pussy out. In fact you can practice this fairly safely as many times as you want. Only rarely do people die accidentally doing this, in cases such as auto-erotic asphyxiation or 'the choking game.'
>>
>>35012164
You don't need to jump, just lie down with your neck on one of the tracks and your head in between them. It'll neatly decapitate you.
>>
>>35012164
>>35012427
My father used to drive trains for a living
He's told me that 3 times some suicidal dude jumped in front the train and basically exploded
What happens after a guy get squished is they have to stop the whole train, have police interview everyone, scrape up the brains
Basically wasting hours of everyones time, potentially squandering perishable freight just so you can die
Just suck on a pistol and don't trouble the trainmen
>>
>>35012543
Fuck off normalfaggot.

Ending my life is more important than your worthless fucking cattle job.
>>
>>35012543
I would spend my money on a gucci belt rather than a gun lmao.finna wear it in my casket fresh as hell
>>
how quick and painless is hanging? I'd blow my brains out, but all I have is a bunch of leather belts.
>>
File: 1487489917566.gif (2MB, 448x487px) Image search: [Google]
1487489917566.gif
2MB, 448x487px
>>35012634
no it really isn't. you'll be gone, we will still be.
>>
>>35011503
You stupid cunt, there are fucking BOOKS written just about that. Check out shit like Final Exit, Complete Manual of Suicide, Peaceful Pill Handbook, Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone.
Also lostallhope.com
>>
Be sure that you won't get disturbed when you do it. Also take the method with the less chance of failure (shotgun to head or hanging instead of taking pills)
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 330x330px
t. no one mentions charcoal burning
it's almost as if you're all full of shit 20 year olds
>>
>>35012543
Just use cyinide Jesus.
>>
>>35014870
Holy shit THANK YOU! did not know of this method
>>
>>35014870
I don't trust carbon monoxide poisoning. Exit bags either. It's way, way too easy to fail and give yourself brain damage.
>>
>>35011598
>Get a shitton of alcohol and chug it as fast as you can
Haha jokes on you
I do this everyday but still haven't died
>>
>>35015907
You need to keep practicing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.