[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mum wont stop lying to other family members to make me look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: itendswithyou.jpg (245KB, 1475x1600px) Image search: [Google]
itendswithyou.jpg
245KB, 1475x1600px
>mum wont stop lying to other family members to make me look like a terrible son and her look like a victim
>sister doesn't get involved and just acts indifferent
help
>>
>>35010716
Ask your sister to back you up anon
>>
>>35010763
she just walks away doesn't get involved, even when i call my mum out on her bullshit in front of the family and ask my sister to back it up she just says "im not getting involved" or doesnt respond
>>
>>35010716
Tell your sister that it hurts your feelings when she doesn't try to help you out. Also tell her you love her.
>>
>>35010789
if you have a good enough relationship with her try talking to her about it, or just your family. If they are blatant lies your family should be able to see through it anyway anon
>>
File: rarecyberpepe.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
rarecyberpepe.gif
1MB, 720x720px
please help she says i do nothing but sit in my room all day when im actually making an effort to go out more and made some friends, she told me my anxiety/depression isn't real, i study but its never enough for her and apparently i make her late too work and am ruining her house, anything i do slightly wrong i get shit for and she wont stop what do.
>>
>>35010716
Move out. So it might be hard. So what? Harder than hating your life? Especially when you could be loving it?
>>
>>35010896
Ask your sister to help you make some friends. Even if it doesn't work, your sister would have a reason to stick up for you if your mom says something about having no friends.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.