[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just snapped the neck of a bird my cat mauled >felt nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483274174818.jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1483274174818.jpg
54KB, 546x896px
>just snapped the neck of a bird my cat mauled
>felt nothing at all
Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>35010643
WHOAH watch out boys SERIAL KILLER ALERT!

Someone call da fuzz on dis guy before he hurts someone

No, OP, but if you snapped your pet cat's neck and felt nothing, you'd be fucked up.
>>
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE
>>
>>35010643
you're more empathetic than I am man, I just chuck them in the trash whether they're alive or dying. If they were alive they surely could open the garbage bin and fly out.
>>
>>35010643
The dog that I basically grew up with got ripped apart by a pack of feral dogs. He was always at my side, seen me as both of his best friend and master, followed every order i gave him and was very playful. On his death i didn't feel anything. My grandfather died and i didn't feel anything. My mother was hospitalized with a chance of death, recovered but i didn't feel anything.

I can remember that i felt a lot long, long time ago, it was painful, my chest would nearly explode and then it was gone and i stopped feeling. Now i just build robots.
>>
>>35010643
Quite the opposite really, as far as i'm concerned, to bother with sparing misery for a creature small as a bird suggests kindness or empathy, the indifferance a sense of respect possibly. What lives eventually dies, simple as that afterall.
>>
>>35010643
that's mercy killing anon
>>
Why the fuck are you letting your cat roam around and decimate the native wildlife?
>>
>>35011709

Did you build yourself, anon?
>>
File: insect.jpg (361KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
insect.jpg
361KB, 1200x1600px
You're missing out. Witnessing death when you care is a bizarre but interesting experience, almost spiritual.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.