[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who is bluepilled more and why ? Pol or r9k ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487340876142.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1487340876142.png
573KB, 710x842px
So who is bluepilled more and why ?

Pol or r9k ?
>>
both are fucking cucks
>>
it's the same demographic basically
>>
>swallowing pills
>not forming your own conclusions based on lived experiences

Fucking mugs, the lost of you.
>>
>>35009446
>>35009460
>>35009461

Well pol wants white kids and jobs where as r9k wants to be a neet and not be cucked .. so was wondering
>>
>>35009461
This is exactly what you shouldn't do.
Your experiences aren't indicative of the universe at large. It's why everyone thinks they're oppressed now a days
>>
>>35009690

You're a fucking idiot, stop spending all your time on 4chan, you thick bastard.

>>35009726

No one thinks that! You fucking moop! I know this because I've been outside some time this century.

Dickheads, the pair of you.
>>
this is an american autist pretending to be irish/britshit >>35009784
>>
/pol/ is a bunch of retards following the demagogue de jour and chasing after the enemey de jour

/r9k/ realises that society is built for normies and there is no point in giving a shit about anything normies do.
>>
>>35009813

No, I'm just tired of boneheaded conclusions to problems that don't even exist.
>>
>>35009850
What problems exist then to you ?
>>
>>35009904

Very few, and those that do are largely self-imposed. Certainly none that require me to say or think things like "Well pol wants white kids and jobs where as r9k wants to be a neet and not be cucked" or "everyone thinks they're oppressed now a days". It's flat out retarded. You may as well complain about fairies fucking up your mushroom crop.
>>
File: Album(Front).jpg (45KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Album(Front).jpg
45KB, 500x492px
>>35009980
???????? (not original, unoriginal)
>>
>>35009434
/r9k/
>majority are shillary supporters
>orgy of male and female roasties
>"lol ur a virgin kill urself rooboobz only"
>"My idol is Tyrone, I cheated on 4 people already 'n imma roboobz lol"
>>
>>35009434
/r9k/ like traps and e-whores too much, but those who aren't crazed degenerates tend to have some inkling of the deeper problems at work in society.

/pol/ are catching up on the traps and e-whores, and they are guilty of wrath and pride, because they think hate will make them strong and that they deserve to be strong.

So... /r9k/.
>>
>>35009726
You're right about not trusting your own life experiences. But I still wouldn't go out and form my own conclusion and beliefs based on what other people have collectively agreed upon to be true. I'd abstain from having an opinion at all and simply juggle multiple different ideas around.

If I'm ever faced with a moral dilemma, I do whatever makes me feel best, which is sometimes to go with my empathy, and sometimes it's to go with my greed. It's a comfy life desu, thinking about about morals, but never applying them to real life
>>
>>35011000
desu senpai I think being a mild degenerate is redpilled

You're putting your own desires ahead of normie brainwashing so it's pretty much impossible to end up getting a wife and kids who'll cuck the everlasting shit out of you and basically ruin your life. Whereas bluepillers who believe in the normie brainwashing will fall for the family meme and up as angry depressed wageslave cucks.

/r9k/ is still more blue pilled however, I'm noticing libfags pop up more and more everyday. At least pol by definition is redpilled.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.