[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROTIP: use the phrase, "are you seeing anyone"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Capture+_2017-02-20-10-44-50-1.png (6KB, 200x97px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-02-20-10-44-50-1.png
6KB, 200x97px
PROTIP: use the phrase, "are you seeing anyone"
>>
"Just the disgusting loser in front of me."
>>
File: image_2.jpg (94KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
94KB, 900x973px
WHAT IS THE CORRECT WAY TO SAY HI TO A GIRL I LITERALLY CAN'T SAY HELLO WITHOUT SPILLING SPAGHETTI FUCKING EVERYWHERE PLEASE HELP ME ROBOTS
>>
File: test.jpg (107KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
107KB, 499x700px
"So how do you two know each other?"

selfstairway.com/wp-content/uploads/First-Impressions.pdf
>>
>>35009442
nice attitude; I'm sure someone will treat you exactly how you want to be treated.

>>35009550
say, "hey", not hi. but it's best to just find some small chat to fit in to whatever's going on
>>
>>35009623

>say "hey", no hi

this, nothing dries a woman's vag up faster than someone square that tells her "hi"
>>
>>35009550
"Hey."

Don't over think it. Practice it over time. Think of a woman as any other person. It isn't a chance to get laid, just a way to meet a cool person that can be your friend. Thats how any friendship, relationship, or acquaintance relationship should start out. Get used to small talk like talking about how their day has gone, branch off of that if she brings up something particular. Ask questions, and seem like your interested, usually it'll become interesting and you'll just start flowing. If she doesn't bring up anything and doesn't ask how your doing, shes not interested, don't continue the conversation. Don't force anything, and don't be overly autistic like spaz out or anything, remain cool headed.
>>
>>35009658
There is legitimately no other way to say hello. Saying hello and hi is too formal, go with saying "Hey", and over time, memorize their name, and say "Hey <name>"
>>
File: 1487537302702.jpg (49KB, 651x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487537302702.jpg
49KB, 651x604px
>>35009442
First post that made me actually laugh out loud.
Take this (You) deserve it
>>
>>35009550
1. Go to a mall or some other place with lots of people
2. Walk around, try to make eye contact with people
3. When you do, say "hey!"
4. smile if possible
5. Keep on your way, you're not there to make friends

You'll get used to "hey"
>>
>>35009623
>>35009658
>not greeting women with a cheerful "salutations, miss!"

it's like the only game you know is is tic tac toe
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.