[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Syrian girls go around raping European men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1486457614758.jpg (201KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486457614758.jpg
201KB, 1200x900px
Why don't Syrian girls go around raping European men?
>>
Because homosex Is haram
>>
Because they aren't here, they are left back in the warzone
>>
>>35009331
This.
Their brothers/husbands/fathers/whatever left them there because their life is not worth the trouble.
>>
>>35009107
They do, all muslims are violent rape-machines, but its goes unreported because eurocucks enjoy getting sexually violated by middle Eastern immigrants
>>
>>35009413
How is it rape if they're enjoying it?
>>
>>35010079
>How is it rape
Uh duh, if they're brown, its always rape
>>
>>35010079
Because Europoors are desperate.
>>
>>35009107
European men are sluts
>>
>>35010922
t. Eurowhore
European women are 100x normier than Euro men.
>>
Arab women are shit.

First of all they are objectively uglier than white women.

Secondly they age like shit.

Thirdly they are probably Muslim and religious.

Fourth, even if you're somehow still attracted to all that, you have to be a son in law to a conservative Muslim family. Fuck that.

The only Arabs that I would maybe consider are Iranians, Turks or Egyptians and only because from personal experience they seem to be the most westernised of the lot.
>>
>>35009107
She looks as white as almost any Southern Italian. Honestly wife material
>>
>>35011997

Turks aren't Arabs and neither are the overwhelming majority of Iranians.

Most Iranians are Persians or Turks.
>>
>>35009107
>implying women can rape
>>
>>35012028

>Turks aren't Arabs and neither are the overwhelming majority of Iranians.

Oh shut up. Nobody cares. You're all Arabs as far as anyone else is concerned.
>>
>>35009107
Because women are able to have whatever sexual needs they possess fulfilled at the drop of a hat with minimal effort, so they don't need to go around raping.
>>
>>35012084

Stop basking in your ignorance. Anti-intellectualism is a disease.
>>
File: 1476366399174.jpg (76KB, 951x654px) Image search: [Google]
1476366399174.jpg
76KB, 951x654px
>>35009331
just imagine all the qts that are dying in Syria, it's such a shame.
They'd probably marry a robot in a heartbeat to make it out.
>>
>>35012119
>Anti-intellectualism is a disease.

TOP KEK.

The only reason you feel the need to point out that Turks and Iranians aren't Arabs is because of the implication that Arabs are an inferior ethnicity.

You are the one who is being a racist cunt, not me.

Frankly none of the three ethnicities has a better reputation than the other, here in the west. Stop pretending otherwise.
>>
>>35012119
He's right though, it doesn't matter what you see yourself as it's what the majority will view you as.
When people see a Turk, Sikh, Pakistan etc, they all just think muslim terrorist,at least here in burgerland
>>
>>35009107
Because there are like 300 female refugees.
>>
File: Assad.jpg (27KB, 354x292px) Image search: [Google]
Assad.jpg
27KB, 354x292px
>>35009107
No, those aren't Syrians they are other Arabs. mostly Somalians and Algerians if you can call them Arab. We are more civilized than our Sharia/backwards brothers.
>>
>>35012043
>current year
>still being a androcentric shitlord
Women can do anything a man can, rape included, you misogynistic pig
>>
>>35012243
On another note, Assad is a pretty handsome man
You wouldn't think so, being that he's from a middle eastern shithole, but he's got some nice face aesthetics going on
>>
>>35012252

Although I think using the term "misogynistic pig" makes me think your a fucking cuck, I agree. But there are some things women are incapable of doing when it comes to physical strength and endurance.
>>
>>35012294
He's also nice and actually gives a shit. He has purpose and values the likes of which Western leaders will never allow.
>>
>>35012207
50 if you take out the females that aren't single.
>>
File: medieval indifference.jpg (48KB, 460x645px) Image search: [Google]
medieval indifference.jpg
48KB, 460x645px
>>35012028
>>35012119

It doesn't matter. I'm not the guy you were talking to but even though they're not arabs, most people can't tell the difference between a Persian Iranian and a generic arab from the middle-east.

To most western countries they all look kind of the same. The difference is very small in general appearance.

Most people can tell the difference between an Indian and a Jap because there's clear physical distinctions to be seen there. The only real difference between a normal Arab and Persian is that Persians sometimes (not always) have bigger sort of hawk-like noses. That's it.
>>
>>35009107
Because dick is always free and bountiful
>>
>giving white """"""""""""""""""""males""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" a chance

lmao why would any women do that. even white women hate and dislike autistic white dicklets
>>
>>35012404

>now I wait to harvest the (Yous)
>there must be plenty of autists in this thread that will get triggered
>>
File: arab qt.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arab qt.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>35009107
Why are white women becoming so undesirable?

In the 80s/90s, there was a Lifetime movie about an arab marrying a white female every week. But nowadays, it just doesn't happen. They're not as appealing maybe,
>>
>>35012496
Tbh, if it wasn't for the clothing I'd probably mistake her for a white girl or at lest a jew with that nose
>>
>>35009107
Ha, jokes on you Syrian girls, you can't rape the willing.
>>
>You'll never be raped by a qt delicious brown arab girl
There's no point in living
>>
>>35012574
American mongrel.
>>
>>35009107
Because the world is shit
>>
File: cagewhites.jpg (78KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
cagewhites.jpg
78KB, 600x800px
>>35012404
this

when the white man started sailing around the world he was shocked to discover all the brown people had bigger dicks than him and were just stronger, more confident and more attractive, he (rightly) concluded white women would choose them over him which explains the next 500 years, but it's over now
>>
>>35011997
>Egyptians
That's where you have lost me
Other than that your post is quite accurate because I'm tired of these fucking memes about muh Arab grills r best grills
t. Sandbot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.