[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots explain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 14

File: MAXRESGVCCI.jpg (98KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MAXRESGVCCI.jpg
98KB, 1440x1080px
how is it to actually be a fembot?
with all these guys ready to orbit you?
is it annoying? it is satisfying?
ENLIGHTEN US
>>
In reality having an orbitter just sucks
someone liking you just because you are a female without knowing anything about you, means they dont like you for you just their idea of you
also having to worry about hurting their feelings and having to "reject" them in a way so they know you dont have feelings for them to prevent leading them on
usually ending in them deleting you and you feel bad even though you didnt do anything and were just trying to meet new friends
>>
>>35009340
yea im sure what you really want is to be ugly and have no one interested in you at all
>>
you people need jesus christ in your life
>>
>>35009340
what if one just genuinely wants girl friends?
but every girl thinks he just wants to orbit?
thats at least how i find most girls when i try to become their friend
>>
>>35009356
Im sorry if you feel like that, I was just answering ops question
post pic or I dont believe you
>>
>>35009467
Maybe you just come across the wrong way
I can give you some advice:
Keep in mind you dont want to be friends with someone because they are a girl, but because of who they are
What makes a friend a friend?
If you are being overly nice when you dont know ME at all, all that does is make me think you DONT like >me<, if that makes sense
Also makes it harder to open up to someone when they seem to like the idea of you better than the actual you, being afraid they wont like you anymore when they get to know you
Puts weird pressure on everything that makes me want to avoid you
Dont always be the one to initiate contact, being friends goes both ways
If I meet 10 new people maybe only 1 I click with
Its okay to accept you dont work out with someone, just keep meeting new people
>>
>>35009089
A lot of women who are lonely are like that because they are fat, ugly, and socially retarded.

Why would even the lowest Beta Cuck want to get involved with someone like that?
>>
>>35009089
I don't know if I am a fembot or what but
> I am 28 already
> Virgin, of course
> Failed in life, of course
> No friends
> Too emotional, crazy
> Ugly. Not hideous but not cute either.

When I see these 20y/o guys here whining all I think is "fucking plebs".
>>
>>35009810
i totally get that, im usually pretty open and honestly, its not because that person is a GIRL, its more that its nice to talk to people who arent dudes all the time, if u feel me.
girls just think differently and its nice to get that perspective sometimes.
its not like i dont have any girlfriends, im just saying that idk how to find them on r9k
>>
>>35009810
>it's a "woman has the delusion that a guy wants to be friends with her, ever" post
>You don't understand, I just click with him lmao

You're funny. Keep being an idiot, though.
>>
>>35009089
Fembot here, it sucks actually. All these guys do is give me free stuff and worship me. Very annoying
>>
>>35009089
Doesn't make much difference to me since I'm never going to become one of those "e-celebs" and I don't want to either. The only kind of attention I crave is my boyfriend's attention and I get enough of it:))
>>
>>35009988
>Not hideous but not cute either.

If you're an average girl, how come you have trouble finding a guy? It can't be that difficult right?
>>
How the fuck do "fembots" even get orbitters anyways? Posting contacts on /soc/ threads?
>>
File: smallcreature.jpg (38KB, 564x422px) Image search: [Google]
smallcreature.jpg
38KB, 564x422px
>>35009988
this desu
>When I see these 20y/o guys here whining all I think is "fucking plebs".
>>
All fembots are lonely by choice. I've tried to be friends to 6 of them, they all removed me or stopped talking to me for no reason.

Even had one girl tell me she was frustrated with people removing her and asked me to stick around. What did she do the next day? Remove me.
>>
>>35009340
wow that sounds really rough

where can I subscribe to your blog to hear more about your hard life?
>>
File: saeki.jpg (49KB, 1024x490px) Image search: [Google]
saeki.jpg
49KB, 1024x490px
tfw crazy
tfw was a slut when i was younger (cause i wanted affection and to be liked p.s it doesn't work)
tfw father issues
tfw no robot bf to live the NEET dream with
tfw shambled
tfw alone forever because i cant even have a conversation with 98 percent of the people i see in my day to day life ( out side of my home ...when i do leave )
tfw my ''peers'' are young men who hate me
tfw met a guy from r9k
tfw he doesn't reply to my text

tfw crazy
>>
>>35009089
im scared of guys
never talk to them
>>
>Tfw no crazy uk GF
Feels good man
>>
>>35009340
i relate to this.

>someone liking you just because you are a female without knowing anything about you, means they dont like you for you just their idea of you

i don't think my orbiters are like that, but guys who go crazy over a girl after knowing her for 1 min and not being able to know who she truly is.. is so fucking sketchy and sus. like we barely even met, you've known me for less than 2 weeks, yet you want me to be your girlfriend? what? fucking psychos.

you having to feel bad for turning them down shouldn't have to be the case. they are the ones who are shitting on the name of 'love' by trying to wife someone they barely even know.

how can you say you like me when you barely even know me?

these men are stupid, and those who do that need to be trashed. i immediately cut those people off lol
>>
>>35012090
please be my crazy slut gf
>>
>>35012109
you're talking to one right now bitch

what are you going to do about it, pussy?
>>
>with all these guys ready to orbit you?

Firstly: I made it. I managed to find a bf at 27 and am now a normie with a non-normie past.

Still, until finding that bf I had 0 orbiters, 0 guys have ever asked for my phone number or approached me at a bar / the park / you name it.
I was so down that I seriously offered to be any anons mail order bride 3 times in total over the years. Now I'm obviously happy that didn't work out but I'll let you know that no anon took me up on that offer.

Saying
>I'LL BE YOUR BF
>HA! NOW YOU'VE HAD AN OFFER, CAN'T COMPLAIN ANYMORE
and then not contacting that other person ever or not giving out your contact details does NOT in fact prove that fembots don't exist.
Just saying.
>>
"Fembots" aren't real and never will be, no matter how many threads you make about it.
>>
>>35010406
Not her but personally it's because of my childhood and teenage emotional trauma that I'm trying to resolve as an adult.
>>
File: 558454679a7dd.jpg (67KB, 640x824px) Image search: [Google]
558454679a7dd.jpg
67KB, 640x824px
>>35012132
o-ok anon
post contact deets
>>
>>35009089
>how is it to actually be a fembot?
its ok. i dont think about it too much honestly

>with all these guys ready to orbit you?
i haven't had orbiters since i was a teenager. and even then, they weren't really orbiters, they were just teenage boys who thought they liked me until they found a different girl. the two guys i can think of are doing very well now.

i get hit on sometimes though.

>is it annoying? it is satisfying?

don't have orbiters, but getting hit on can sometimes be annoying. sometimes its satisfying if i have put a lot of effort into my appearance though
>>
>>35012150
im going to tell you to fuck off okay
it's alright on the internet, but irl its just scary
>>
>>35012270
wow
bit rude innit
>>
File: 1485213390254.jpg (799KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485213390254.jpg
799KB, 2000x1500px
I don't have orbiters because I withdrew from highschool and I haven't socialized in 3 years
I don't want to talk to people online because I don't know where to go and I can't keep a conversation
I'm abstinent so I'd never put out
Orbiters wouldn't be worth keeping around anyway because they have no interest in your friendship and you have to have the motivation to talk to them to keep them around. And for what? I don't want sex, especially from some greaseball, I'd rather be alone on my clean bed pretending to be friends with streamers. It hurts to admit but as much as I want friends and company, I just don't like people enough to choose to get out of my comfort zone and pursue them.

I don't deserve a friend.
>>
>>35012090
location?

>>35012270
what happened to make you so afraid of them?
>>
>>35012270
It ain't right to be scared of men. It's just weird.
>>
It sucks, but most people would say that about life.

I don't and never had orbiters. I'm 23 and there's this guy who's the first to ever have a crush on me. However, I am reluctant to say "orbiter" 'cause it's not like he follows me around or buys me things or showers me in compliments. It's just clear he's sort of into me.

It's a mixture. Being sexually harassed is weirdly thrilling and complimentary, but also really scary and upsetting. Like, sure, if a guy who saw you in a university class Normie Book discussion page saw you uploaded your lecture notes and sent you a page long message saying that your eyes are beautiful, you're going to be flattered. That doesn't mean it isn't any less scary when he starts calling you a fucking bitch, giving you snotty looks in class or commenting mean shit on your Normiebook posts.

>hey I got a crush on this guy
>he's 23 like me and a totally autistic virgin who likes chinese girl cartoons
>we haven't met IRL but we have mutual IRL friends
>probably going to see each other in a few months
>we just stayed up all last night talking to each other on the phone.

Do any other anons feel that they're going through a delayed adolescence? Like, i got rejected by a guy and I suddenly had this compulsive urge to "show him up" and get super hot or whatever. I didn't follow through with it by my Stacey-esque sister said that my mindset was "totally highschool". And now I'm giggling like a 16 year old over a phone call with a ~*~boy~*~. I was a bullied introvert all through high school, am I compensating for it now?
>>
>>35009988
>playing life on easy-mode and still an utter failure
>>
>all these guys ready to orbit you

guys don't want to orbit me, and the ones who try to do so are immediately slingshotted out into space because I do not pretend to like people or care about them if I don't like or care about them
i don't have enough emotions to use someone as an emotional tampon

>is it annoying
I don't like talking to people so yes, it would probably be annoying
>>
>>35012693
I think it's just because you missed out on doing this stuff in your teens, fuck if I get a gf i'll probably be doing shit a teen would.
>>
>>35009988
>fucking plebs

My life is definitely not as bad as some anons on this site, or yours, anon, but I definitely get that frustration.

I've been rejected and bullied worse than a lot of men on this site. When I hear them bitching about some girl who is obviously trying to spare their feelings, I get agitated because men don't extend that courtesy to me.

>>35012131
I can't really judge some of these men too hard because I've become obsessive over two men I barely knew. But yeah, there are so many threads about dudes falling in love with a pretty woman who looks at them, but then they get angry when women on this site say that they're suspicious of men's intentions towards them.

>>35012324
That's a shitty situation, anon.
>>
Do you ever get the pick of the litter boyfriend, or do you just collect orbiters?

Its not fun to reject someone but I've done it(male) and its better to be up front about it than let the other party believe there is something that doesn't exist between you. Please be up front about your rejections, I dont know about anyone else but just ignoring me and hoping everything will settle down just makes it worse. A lot of men need that direct rejection to be 100% sure and move on.

Men deal with heartbreak and the pain of rejects, women deal with the stress of giving a rejection. Your job is easy, so please do it right.
>>
File: 1482363215427.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1482363215427.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>>35009089
>falling for the fembot meme
>failing to realize that any real females just come here for the attention
There, now you never have to make this thread again.
>>
>>35012345
what is your location?

origin
>>
>>35012928
>better be up front
>please be up front

Dude, fuck off. As someone who's literally autistic and had a hard time getting that I was rejected, that's honestly bullshit.

Rejecting someone outright is a huge responsibility on the reject-er. They could be called conceited ("lol i wasn't even interested in you, fucking conceited bitch"), physically attacked (other otherwise abused by the person they're rejecting), or have work/social dynamics seriously disrupted ("Can you believe he shut her down like that? She was crying!").

Most of the time, people DO reject the other person clearly enough, it's just that the lovesick person is going to desperately read and over-analyse the actions of their love object to try and find justification for their behavior.

Real conversation I saw happen between co-workers:

>"Wanna go out sometime?"
>"Uh, no thanks."
>"Why not? Are you busy? We can reschedule?"
>"Well, no, it's just that I don't really like the idea of going on dates with someone I don't know all that well."
>"Oh."
>"Yeah, I like to be friends first."
>"Wanna be friends?"
>"Well, yeah, I don't mind being friends."
>"Okay, so when do you wanna get drinks?"
>"I don't really want to get drinks."
>"Oh, okay. I'm sorry, you're upset. Don't worry, I'll never talk to you again."
>"No! You can talk to me! I'm not mad, I just don't wanna go for drinks."

And so on.

The person doing the rejecting WAS being direct, but they were ALSO being kind. The person asking them out wasn't taking no for an answer, and the only way the rejecter could be MORE direct would be to be cruel.

However, being cruel in our society is not only upsetting to the person as a moral individual, but puts them in a socially shameful position ("He made her cry!").

Also:

>implying women don't struggle with taking no for an answer
>implying women don't get rejected and that men don't reject women

Your post is stupid.
>>
>>35012090
I'm planning on hanging myself tomorrow.

Can we get married? If it doesn't work out I'll kill myself. Where do you live?
>>
File: chad's 20th bday.jpg (124KB, 1016x431px) Image search: [Google]
chad's 20th bday.jpg
124KB, 1016x431px
>>35012324
>Had a crush on a girl for forever. We're both 16, then
>Long auburn hair, bright blue eyes, funny, smart
>Biggest chad around is having his 20th b-day party
>She asks me to come with her
>Hell, yeah!
>Get there - her and Chad ask me to run the music so everyone else can dance 'since everyone knows I won't dance'
>Get to watch her dance with all these handsome boys all night
>Watch her gaze into the eyes of Chad's 16 year old brother
>During the waltz she rests her head on his chest
>4 years later I invite her to my 20th
>She can't - has a date with Chad's brother
>Eat my cake alone, look at my pictures of the dance in bed, cry myself to sleep
>>
>>35013692
US PNW
>>
>>35012109
Only fair
robots are afraid of girls
>>
>>35009340
I wish females would orbit me
>>
>>35013856
>this story

Holy fuck, anon. This is brutal. I'm sorry.
>>
>>35013856
>funny, smart
And yet still a female. Let's hope you learned your lesson
>>
>>35013856
>that long skirt
>that super long hair

Anon, are you religious or something? Or was this at a religious event?
>>
>>35009089
ok serious reply
Its pretty lonely if you're too shy to make friends. When a woman is ugly she is mostly invisible, or you feel invisible or whatever. ;Fembots' are equally degenerate and gross as robots, sometimes even more so in extreme cases.
Having an orbiter kind of feels weird and confusing. You know that guy is talking to you because they just want yo pussy and nothing else. But you are so damn lonely so you just humor him because you are too shy to go out and find friends that like you for yourself.
Imagine yourself like you are now but people are even less likely to take you seriously.
>>
>>35013970
I know the problem is me.
I don't blame the women; sure, they;re broken their way.
But we're broken our way.
look at that picture in
>>35013856
See the girl on the left, back to me when I took the pic?
That's Ilene
She's short, heavy, messed up teeth, very plain face, no breasts.
She had a terrible crush on Chad's brother (the guy in the middle - that's my crush he's dancing with).
She was as messed up about him as I was about my crush.
How could I hate her?
And my crush just did what I wouldn't - talked tot he person she was interested in.
I've known her since we were both 6.
We're 22, now, and she's marrying him in the Summer.
I've known her 16 years, most of my life, and i've never told her how I feel about her.
Why would that be her fault?
When we were 12 and she said she liked me, I ran away.
When we were 14 and she asked who she should giver her valentine to, I said Chad's brother rather than me.
That's the worst part, really.
Knowing I'm alone because I'm a coward.
I am a coward and a fool - why would I fault women for being the same?
>>
>>35009988

>When I see these 20y/o guys here whining all I think is "fucking plebs".

lol, same. I'm not a woman but I can relate.

the older I get, the less it matters whether I've had sex or not. It's one of those coming of age things that most people equate to becoming mature and transitioning into adulthood, but it's not necessary I guess.
>>
>>35013804
I am sorry that you suffer from autism anon.
I agree that a lot of the responsibility is on the reject-er and it sucks that most people dont get the hint. Those people who dont get the hint and are violent/rude ruin it for the rest of us.

Your example is very bad because again it is not direct whatsoever.

She said she didnt want to get drinks, he suggests something else. Someone with autism such as yourself should see that they were not communicating the rejection well. The rejector should have been more direct and the rejectee also been more understanding. This cannot always happen.

She said she didnt want to get drinks, the man took it at face value. I admit it is a bit socially unaware of him to do this, but she could have been more direct after realizing that this tactic was not working. At no point in the conversation did she say that she did not want to go on a date with him, she just put more obstacles in the way of him doing so. Taken literally, this conversation would mean that the woman still wants to go out on a date with him, but would want to be friends with him first. In reality the woman has no intentions of dating him and wants him to keep him at arms distance at all times.

There is a way to be direct and kind, but there is no way to do it without hurting the other person. It is objectively better to hurt someone early on and give them a large amount of pain temporarily, than to reject them later and in more subtle ways giving them that initial large amount of pain short term plus a less amount of pain over a longer period.

Also I do not appreciate the unkind tone you are using, I am not attacking anyone here.
>>
>>35014001
It was at a parish social hall, but her hair was long because it was glorious.
>>
File: 1439366114805.png (155KB, 656x814px) Image search: [Google]
1439366114805.png
155KB, 656x814px
>>35012131
You need to learn that men only care about psychical appearance. Don't pretend love is anything more than a basic biology masquerading as something deeper. Women want men with high social status, wealth and good genes (attractiveness), men just want a woman with good childbearing genetics (also good looks). Any man that tells you they like you for your personality is a liar. There's not a single man who would waste their time hanging out with a female without the expectation of at some point dicking her.
>>
>>35013856
that's what you get for being an incel beta
>>
>>35012109
You don't have to be afraid.
If you would like you can practice with me, I don't want a gf so I will not orbit you or anything like that, I just have a large desire to help people. I'm not perfect by any means, but it would be nice to get to know more people so I can find someone to connect with.

[email protected]

if you decide to email me or not, I wish you the best of luck and hope that you get what you need to have some fulfillment in life.
>>
>>35014324
>you don't have to be afrtaid, i'm just a beta and i d-don't really want a gf!

>i-i wish you the b-best of luck m'lady!

c r i n g e

this is why females should never fucking complain. betas are willing to carry you through life, so shut the fuck up already.
>>
File: 1337313806821.png (330KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
1337313806821.png
330KB, 330x319px
>>35014324
>I don't want a gf so I will not orbit you or anything like that
LOL!
get a load of this incel
>>
>>35014373
>>35014371
:(
I really dont want a gf, I have ridiculously high standards and have had my heart broken recently so I would just like a girl to talk to and be buds at a distance.

Obviously you just want to make fun of me because you cannot believe that someone with my intentions and mindset exists.

I do not appreciate being ridiculed for trying to help a femanon who may go on to date one of you one day. All you are doing is shooting yourselves in the foot.
>>
>>35014324
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha this caant be real

FUCKING LOSERS HAHAHAHAHAHA IM FUCKING MY GF RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1417827534082.png (92KB, 463x469px) Image search: [Google]
1417827534082.png
92KB, 463x469px
>>35014324
I know this is /r9k/, but come on man...
>>
File: IMG_3543.jpg (248KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3543.jpg
248KB, 722x1280px
>>35013873
I'm not in the US of A
>>
>>35014466
classic incel

classic
>>
>>35014324
Get some dignity jesus christ.
>>
>>35014466
>>35014466
jaajajajajahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahah hahahashashaha no way man no fucking way what a loser hahaha

KIYS FAGGOT KYS KYS X100000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
>>35014128
I love Ilene.

Not to minimize your feelings anon, but it sounds like because your crush left you for someone else, you see it as this great cataclysmic event. If she hadn't ended up with someone else, you might have gotten over her gradually.

>>35014150
>sorry

Lol, why. Don't patronize me.

> Also I do not appreciate the unkind tone you are using, I am not attacking anyone here.

You're on 4chan.

Oh, and you want poeple to be direct, right? I'm just being direct about how I feel about your post, anon.

The problem with everything you're saying is that you refuse to acknowledge the social pressure on the reject-er (who you assumed was a woman) and the manipulative behavior of the reject-ee. You're trying to imply that reject-ers have a moral obligation to be direct so as to minimize harm to the rejected, without considering the possible harm that may be inflicted upon the reject-er.

Also, you frame the rejected person as some poor innocent victim, instead of someone who was actively manipulating the other person and acting very creepy.
>>
>>35014468
>>35014519
>>35014547
>>35014579
>>35014589

You are ruining r9k, please stop working against your best interests
>>
>>35014628
stop being a faggot whiteknight that worships women
>>
>>35014628
No, "fembots", roasties and normies ruined r9k a long time ago.
>>
>>35014628
hahahahahahahahahahaha dont make me laugh u fucking loser. I am not a virgin I'm here only lo laugh at people like this beta hipermegaloser
>>35014466
>>35014324

bahahahahahahah

also this >>35014663
fucking roasties man reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35009340

>someone liking you just because you are a female

why else would a male even talk to you?
>>
>>35014731
some women actually believe they have interesting personalities. it's hilarious.
>>
>>35014603
They were being creepy and autistic sure, but at a work environment it should be the place to be the most direct, what harm can be done to the rejecter there?

It seems like leading someone on in that situation has just created more problems for the rejecter than if they would have rejected them outright. I am viewing the rejectee as a social retard or autist, so yes I am assuming that they are a victim of their own making. They may not have intended to sound creepy but thats what they came off as.

Maybe I am wrong for not fearing for my life for rejecting someone. The "I have a boyfriend" excuse seems to work on the most autistic man on the planet (chris chan), so maybe the rejecter should have used that to shut him up.
>>
>>35014603
No, I realized that I am alone because of the choices I make.
>>
>>35014070
i feel you, must be stressing
>>
>>35014070
What even makes him an orbiter in this case? Your unwillingness to be more than friends because you suspect he doesn't actually like you?
>>
>>35014070
There are a surprising number of orbiters who want a real relationship. Just because you are the only one they could get doesn't mean that they aren't capable of giving you meaningful love.
>>
I'm actually pretty attractive and enjoy the attention of robots. I like using them for attention to fill the void and giving them false hope that they have a chance with me. When I reject them and they try even harder, that's pretty feelsgoodman.png. My favourite thing though, is that they never realise how much of a depressed loser I really am.
>>
>>35015984
please be my miserably depressed bully gf
>>
>>35014760
[citation needed]
LARPs != beliefs
Those dumb roasties know.
>>
>>35015984

bait, hide and ignore.

>>35015998

retard
>>
I don't have any orbiters. I live alone, only seeing my coworkers, who I have a civil but unfriendly relationship with.
>>
>>35015365
They really are just like us, huh.
>>
>>35016034
https://media.giphy.com/media/Q5uil9bjv8ity/giphy.gif
>>
>>35015998
I'd love to anon
>>
>>35016124
haha i was just memeing i hate you
>>
>>35015984
>I'm actually pretty attractive
when people say this, usually I find they're a 6/10 tops
>>
>>35015984
Do you use discord? Can I add you?
>>
>>35010017
>its not like i dont have any girlfriends, im just saying that idk how to find them on r9k

Words cannot describe how much I hate you, you stupid normalfag piece of shit.
>>
i wanna impregnate a fembot!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp8dt2lRwi8

I love myself, I want you to love me
When I feel down, I want you above me
I search myself, I want you to find me
I forget myself, I want you to remind me
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.