[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one reason why I shouldn't worship and idolise Elliot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: SupremeGentlemanCar.jpg (57KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
SupremeGentlemanCar.jpg
57KB, 600x448px
Give me one reason why I shouldn't worship and idolise Elliot Rodger?

>"He was a normie because X/Y/Z"

I'm a normie, so that doesn't wash with me
>>
Do you remember Elliot Rodger?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

It's really sad to see this kind of a thread get no replies.
>>
File: IMG_0088.jpg (70KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0088.jpg
70KB, 350x263px
>>35008880
Was Elliot a robot or just a failed normie?
>>
>>35009231
Based on some of his personal behaviors and tastes I'd say robot. Though early on he seemed to just try to be a normie, some of that stuck around to his later years.
>>
>worshiping a human

this is the first step down the path of disaster
>>
>>35009231
If you think there's a difference, you don't belong here.
>>
Elliot Rodger was a young man who entirely lacked empathy. Not once did he ever hint about the thoughts or feelings of others. He saw people as servants for his pleasure.
In his college years, Elliot was a desperate man. His opinion of himself changed from hopelessness to delusions of grandeur. Elliot believe that the only way to attract women was to be rich and attractive, and that he was deserving of the most attractive women society had to offer. Hypocritically, Elliot dehumanized both men and women for the hedonistic habits he so desired. Ultimately, he ceded control of his life to the lottery and revenge, rather than facing his problems and improving himself.
>>
>>35009332
>rather than facing his problems and improving himself
The nigga changed everything about himself specifically to be more attractive, and it still didn't work. Roasties don't deserve to choose who they want to be with. They always make the wrong choice.
>>
>>35009541
>changed everything about himself
>specifically to be more attractive
You really believe this, don't you?

>Roasties don't deserve to choose who they want to be with. They always make the wrong choice.
>implying you make better choices by worshipping a narcissistic autist that failed at failing
He didn't even get a high score. He's idolized because of faggots like you thinking that everything should revolve around them. Go outside and start spouting this nonsense. You'll get your shit pushed and possibly understand why the world doesn't think anything of you. (Hint: it's because you have nothing to offer.)
>>
>>35008880

He's the supreme failure, he couldn't even kill stacies because they closed the door on his face, if you have to worship mass murderers go for the columbine guys.
>>
>>35009620
Are you some kind of assblasted roastie or something? You're confusing what is socially acceptable with what is right. He may not have killed the most people, but he had quality kills (and probably the most people in the shortest amount of time, covering the biggest distance). Oh, and you think that I provide nothing for the world? What does Chad contribute to society besides keeping the liquor and condom stores in business?
>>
This place seems to become more and more populated by normies and faux-robots every day.
>>
>>35009737

You're quite delusional, the normie population has been steadily falling for 3 years and there are very few left now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.