[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question on infidelity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1485921805865.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485921805865.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
Say there is a girl you love. Now imagine she has a boyfriend. She ends up cheating and fucking you. Would you tell the guy?

If you were being cheated on by your dream girl, would you want to know? Be honest.
>>
>>35008649
I would be selfish.
>>
Yes I would fuck her and there's no such thing as a dream girl
>>
>>35008649
>tell the guy

Eeerrr, I mean, if he's not man enough to have his girl satisfied enough by making her not want another dick that's not his, it's not my problem.

Even though I wouldn't like that happen to me, but that's why I'll always make sure my girl is happy so that shit doesn't happen to me. Currently going to that situation, a girl I know wants to fuck me but she has a boyfriend, she knows that I know, and she also knows that I don't care, I'll still fuck her, I just don't know how to ask her without making it so obvious.
>>
>>35008649
If I knew she had a boyfriend, I wouldn't even fuck her. I would be disgusted and would tell her boyfriend.
Only piece of scumbag shit commit adultery.
>>
Im in this kind of situation, except that her boyfriend knows that shes cheating on him with me but he doesnt mind, because hes also cheating on her and she also doesnt mind, yet they wont break up for some reason.
Normies are so stupid
>>
>>35008649
depends how close i am to him.
if im not too close I would pussy out and get someone else to spill the beans.
>>
>>35008649

What a bunch of Pussy,

In most case, the guy is a total moron and deserved to be kicked in the head and the girl that you are in love with is huge slut that have nothing in the brain.

Just fuck her, make a video and show him and say how you're sorry that she is a big slut.

Then, the guy will try to destroy her and they will fight each other.

During this time, you just have to eat Pop-corn
>>
>>35008649
I wouldn't fuck her to begin with, but let's say I did.

I don't know if I'd tell the guy, but I'd cut off all contact with her. I would rather her tell the boyfriend that be some chad who messages the bf saying I stole his girl, for a night.

She's no longer my dream girl because she's an infidel and her wanting to do that would lower my opinion of her and make me question my feelings for her. That's why I said I wouldn't.
>>
>>35009011
>women cheat because their man isn't "man enough"
What a load of shit. Literally an excuse roasties use. Women who cheat do it because they have no self control and they find having sex with a guy they aren't supposed to sexy. It is completely their fault and due to their own obvious horrible character flaws
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.