[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me cook

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1434.jpg (89KB, 640x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.jpg
89KB, 640x522px
I want to be able to cook some easy dishes.

Maby fifteen minutes to make. No wierd stuff. I will eat it twice a week forever.
>>
Okay but list some of the stuff you have

utensils: medium sauce pan, skillet, strainer, spatula? What am I working with, how poorfag?

supplies: chicken legs/breasts, ground beef, rice, potatoes, what veggies, spices, paprika, coriander?
>>
Requesting how to make sandwiches
>>
>>35008464
Step by step written okay?
>>
What do you want to make? I'm a decent cook.
>>
check out Supercook.com, put in any cheap ingredients you see at the grocery store/on sale you'd buy from the grocery store and go from there.

they list step-by-step instructions and prep/cook times and all that shit. pretty soon you'll be cooking shit without needing to refer to it
>>
>>35008369
>scandinavian """""cuisine"""""
>>
>1lb ground beef
>a butt ton of rice
>can of diced tomatoes
>jar of salsa
>diced onion
>spinach for roughage
>salt to taste
this will last for like weeks. just slop it in a bucket in the fridge and microwave leftovers
>>
>>35008464
PBJ Plate, spoon
1. Clear a space to make it
2. Put plate on space
3. Pull 2 slices of bread out of bag, reseal bag, put it away
4. Scoop jelly first, take a tablespoon and smear it on one piece of bread. Repeat if needed to cover whole slice.
5. Try to get as much jelly as possible off the spoon (wipe it on the bread or rinse it in the sink) this is to avoid jelly getting in your peanut butter.
6. Scoop out peanut butter and gentle spread on bread. Try making multiple hit points so you aren't just putting it in one area and ripping the bread as you force it to the other side.
7. Put jelly and peanut butter together and enjoy.
>>
>>35008369
That's an obviously Finnfag picture.
>>
>>35008550

>last for like weeks

That's lunch and dinner and I'm not fat and rather small for a guy.
>>
Requesting some cheap but tasty soup recipe .
I have access to pretty much every supply and utensils , with some exceptions (I live in Europe ).
I'm not poor but I'd prefer to save up the more I can.
>>
>>35008439
One small soucepan, one large frypan.
Wooden spatula and spoon.

I like spicy food but can't afford meat every day. Don't like rice but pasta.
>>
>>35008596
when i say a butt ton of rice i mean like, a lot like 15 cups.. and a big can of diced tomatoes not a regular soupcan size.
you can make a whole lot.
>>
>>35008491
A big stew that could go with many sides.
>>
>>35008657
>>35008596
and also i mean it stays edible for weeks, it takes a long time to go off.
>>
Hard to make anything great in 15 minutes. How about something that only takes a few minutes to prepare and sits in the oven maybe 20 minutes?

>cream (2dl)
>smetana (2-4dl)
>leek
>salmon fillet
>salt, black pepper, white pepper

Cut leek to round pieces. Mix enough cream into smetana until the mix is thicc liquid. Add salt and peppers and leek. Pour it all on salmon piece. Put in 175-200C oven until cream mix has a bit of brownish surface.

Serve with potatoes. And white wine.
>>
>>35008369
Rice + Fried egg (optional) + fish (Tuna/Sardines/Anchovies) + hot sauce/other sauce + salad (optional) or tomatoes/peppers.

Takes max 15 mins max
>>
>>35008369
this is where amerifat cuisine excels. It's just so fucking easy.

The perfect steak (medium) with asparagus
>NY strip or ribye, .5 lbs
>poke a shit ton of holes in it and lather the bitch with salt
>leave out for 30 mins or so
>grab cast iron skillet and turn the heat up very high (8.5/10) do not bother with oil or butter just yet
>throw that meat on there, and FLIP IT EVERY 1 MINUTE, rolling it around to get the steak juice all over the pan
>At 5 mins, throw some butter around (or butter spray) and let it melt, keep up the flipping routine going
>At 6 mins, throw asparagus around and saute it with the steak and it's juices
>at 7 minutes, get some seasoning for the asparagus, keep saute'ing, keep flipping the steak.
>10 minutes in you're done. Add some more seasoning to the steak (usually just pepper or lemon pepper) and enjoy. Serve with a glass of wine or beer idk.

10 minutes for one of the best and most simple meals in existence. Let me know if you want more.
>>
>>35008648
Okay, make sure everything is clean
get a half pound of steak (type doesn't really matter but it should be thick).

Um three small red potatoes or one yellow/white about as big as your fist.

A carrot if you have one, chop into the size you prefer. I like chunks as big as my meat.

Dont be shy just throw shit in there. Like tomatoes, bell peppers, or celery. If you use a bay leaf, leave it whole then take it out whole before eating.

Half a small onion (sometimes I sautee them a bit first but not for this. This is to taste, I like a strong flavor) and 3 cloves of garlic. Chop up small (like 1/2 the size of your pinky tip)

Bout a quarter cup of flour (you'll use way less but have the rest available in case it isnt thick enough)

A can of chunky tomato sauce (you can learn to make your own sauce but its only cheaper if you do it in the growing season otherwise just by sauce on sale)

1. Cube the beef to be about the size of the tip of your thumbs (like 1/2 in cubes)

2. Put butter or oil on the skillet and when that's warmed up (you can test this any number of ways but if you put a couple drops of water on it they'll sizzle)
put the beef in

3. Medium heat and stir the meat occasionally, like at 2,4,5,7,8,8.5,9,9.5
Do it more if your pan is cheap because the meat will stick.
Once at least two sides are cooked on most of them and onions/garlic
Make sure Every side is cooked, nothing red/pink on the outside.

4. Turn the heat up and put in the tomato sauce
and any veggies until everything boils. While stirring add half a cup of water (or broth if you have it) and sprinkle (so it doesnt clump and get gross) some flour, use about 1/8 a cup. Let it boil for 3 minutes.

5. Turn the heat way down, to just above off and let it simmer (slow bubbles not a boil)
leave for maybe 20 minutes (its all about the size of things... some take a full hour, just check it and if the veggies and meat are tough then just check back in 15 and repeat)
>>
>>35008369
>acquire shrimps, bacon and a onion
>wrap shrimps in bacon
>cut onion into strips
>assembled pan with shrimps, put onion atop each shrip
>stick in the oven for a while
>eat shrimps
>>
>>35009161
sounds kinda gross desu senpai
>>
>>35008648
You need to marinade, it makes everything better.
Or at least soak your chicken in unflavored yogurt or milk, sooo tasty.

Get a cajun seasoning and some cayenne pepper, curry or chili powder, paprika, red pepper flakes, just pick two flavors you like and throw them in the cart.
I always recommend. Tons of garlic, doesn't really matter what type peeled, cloved, minced paste. Just get some.

>Chicken should be rinsed clean and patted dry (preferably but you dont have to)

Or to fry on the skillet, get the pan hot and be wearing a full sleeve shirt
>Crack an egg in a bowl and stir it up so its frothy. Sometimes I splash milk or lemon juice in this. I've put marinade in here, experiment.
>Get a second bowl and put in a half cup of flour and put in it a dash (1/4tsp) of pepper and salt, put in a teaspoon cayenne and a 1/2 tsp paprika. Crumbs if you have them. Stir. So it's all one color (approx)
>Grab a chicken leg and dip it in the wet stuff, all over (bathe it in the blood of its child)
>And now rest it on the top of the powdery stuff and rotate so its all coated.
>Fire at medium heat. Skillet needs to be hot and the bottom should be covered in oil. It needs to be deep but like half a tip of your pinky deep... not 1/4 of the chicken deep
>Fry 2 at a time to practice. Theyll sizzle and pop so watch out.
>Rotate them 1/4 turn or whatever until all sides are cooked
>They'll turn light brown
>cut one to make sure the juices run clear and there's not blood on the meat
>Put on a towel paper towel to dry and cool down.
Enjoy
>>
>>35008648
I mostly use my oven because I'm lazy as fuck

>Heat to 375
>put foil on the baking sheet so you don't have to scrub as hard cleaning later
>melt a stick of butter (try to go for mostly melted and some not melted so its not all bubbly hot)
>mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or chili powder, 1 minced (very small chopped) clove garlic, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, I like to put in a bit of rosemary too
>You can mix this into the butter or you can dip the chicken in butter then sprinkle this on top. If you're dipping you can use olive oil. Also when you turn the meat you'll want to sprinkle more.

>I like to put the meat in the buttery mix and let it rest there for about 5 minutes, soaking in the goodness

>interlock the chicken. Um lay it head to toe on the pan, an inch or so apart (further if you have the room)
>In half an hour come back and use a fork or whatever to rotate them (flip all over completely)
>In twenty minutes pull them out of the oven or turn oven off
>In ten more minutes cut into a test one. Runs clear and no blood? If so eat! (If not turn over back on at 350 for 10-15 minutes)

>instead of the mix above (because spices cost money) invest in a good marinade sauce
>or a bbq sauce you can literally just put on top
>you can cook at higher heats like 425 but look up recipes for the timing because its a lot quicker.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.