[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F a t b o t s

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: fatjak.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
fatjak.png
6KB, 205x246px
>tfw I'm always pulling up my jeans because I'm getting too small for them

Fatbots, hows the wight loss going? I'm 230 down 15 from the start of the month. I do two hours of hard cardio a week and eat low carb.

Share your troubles, challenges and triumphs fellow fat bots. What else are you trying to improve in your life?
>>
I'm trying to eat 1000 calories a day but it's so hard because food is so delicious
>>
>>35008102
Well I'm eating 1800 and I'm getting results, why so low?
>>
went from 320 to 270 in a year
need to drop another 50 and i'll be in decent shape. if i work out i could be chad.
>>
My mom is staying with me for a week, she keeps buying me junk food even though I told her not to because I have no willpower.
>>
File: 1399695301646.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1399695301646.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
QUIT SODA

START DRINKING SPARKLING FLAVORED WATER INSTEAD

GO FOR WALKS, GET SOME FRESH AIR AND SUN
>>
>>35008121
I carry my fat very well, everyone assumes I weigh much less than I actually do and i have a well defined jaw and cheeks despite being a fatty. I might be a sleeper chad who knows
>>
>>35008129
tell her to buy you healthy snackies
>>
>>35008129
what a sad reason to not change your habits
it would be so easy to start, anon
>>
tried on some shirts that have never fit me before
they still don't, but there's improvement
>>
File: fatacceptance.png (300KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
fatacceptance.png
300KB, 564x428px
>>35008135
no you don't
imagine how insulted you'd be if someone overshot your astonishingly high weight, manners indicate they never ever will
>muh I carry it well meme
that's a lie people tell you to feel good about themselves for fluffing your fat ego
fucking delusional hams
I don't care that you're fat, not one bit, I'm a piece of shit in other ways
Own your weakness though, the rest of the world sees it even if you close your eyes, cover your ears and declare yourself a protochad
>>
>>35008113
because I'm a skinny fat manlet
>>
>>35008132
>QUIT SODA
No question you guys absolutely need to do this. I had an addiction to fruit juices and didn't get near the result i get now that i've quit. An hour of walking with an audio book or podcast can do much more than you think it can too. be active and stay away from sugars.

>>35008141
>>35008129
Some good snacks are roasted unsalted nuts, carrots, green hard veggies (broccoli, cumbers, celery) in vinaigrette

I'm sure theres better tasting mroe flavorful options but those are the best ones off the top of my head. Avoiding the junk food will be hard and you might slip up, but one mistake doesn't ruin a day.
>>
>>35008135
good for you, i don't. i kinda have weird fat distribution where it's all in my gut. I have relatively muscular legs but my belly hangs over my belt like a big muffin top.
i have a buddy like that and it pisses me off.
I'm taller than he is, he says he weighs 290 but i look way fatter than him.
I think he's a liar.
>>
File: George smoke.jpg (50KB, 653x509px) Image search: [Google]
George smoke.jpg
50KB, 653x509px
>>35008083
I missed the gym today because I was too tired, but I wanna go tomorrow. I'm also waiting for a mouth fedora that's coming in the mail soon enough.
I miss smoking.
>>
>>35008187
Not really, I mean my shoulders are broad and the fat is evenly distributed between my legs arms and torso. there no double chins or fat guts any where.
>>
>>35008252
Fuck. Meant to post
>I miss cigarettes
>>
>mfw gained 5 lbs in like 3 weeks
>mfw still healthy weight for my height
170 lbs 6'0" non-manlet reporting in
>>
>>35008236
Aw man that really sucks, the only worst thing would be to keep it all in the legs desu.

>>35008220
1000 is only acceptable if you're like 5'0 and weigh 200 or something. I'd say go up to 1500 and see what the scale says, and LIFT if you're skinny fat and want to look better
>>
>>35008129
if she's willing to shop for you maker her a list of a few healthy snacks or even ingredients for healthy meals. just a few key items with the junk she buys. then only eat the healthy stuff. rinse and repeat

>>35008132
sparkling stuff is a good alternative but you should really be trying to just quit anything that reminds you of soda. drink NOTHING but water for a week and then switch to unsweet tea. no calories and it tastes like fucking sex after so long without any kind of saturated sugar.
>>
>>35008305
trying to feel good about yourself?
>>
>>35008335
I don't know why you even acknowledged the post. Just ignore it
>>
>>35008083
>>tfw I'm always pulling up my jeans because I'm getting too small for them

I know this feel all to well

I'm about 15.12 stone, dunno what it is in pounds, been trying to lose weight since this time last year, when i was 16.12 stone. Last summer i got down to 15 stone on the dot and was feeling great but slowly put it on again between august and the end of xmas.

This is my exercise and diet regime

-Cycle for and hour and a half to 2 hours everyday
-Drink lots of water
-Have 3 medium portioned meals

I think i'm a bit of an extremist but it gets results and i've managed to maintain it for months at a time eventually only doing an hour or so and eating the same meals, around this time i'm usually maintaining my weight and i weigh myself at the same time everyday after a piss to keep a close check.

Not gunna lie it's pretty fucking hard to keep this up but after a couple weeks it doesn't feel anywhere near as bad and i suppose it's also very time consuming.

Good luck to all who're trying
>>
>>35008365
just trolling a troll, he's clearly overcompensating for something.
>>
>>35008371
Thats a lot of cardio for me, but water is so important to weight loss I'm surprised it's not always suggested.

Also i hate how inconvenient fat loss is, starting is hard, staying on it is even harder, But i guess after a couple of years it gets normal, but the first year is by far the most challenging part.
>>
File: 1487217428440.jpg (133KB, 698x976px) Image search: [Google]
1487217428440.jpg
133KB, 698x976px
>lost 25lbs in a month
>feel amazing
>suddenly crippling depression
>stop working out and slack on diet
>gain back 10lbs over the course of 2 months

I'm back on track now but, any tips on how to not let this happen again? I basically just took two steps forward and one step back.
>>
>>35008261
>Not who you replied to.
I'm a (recovered?) drug addict and even I can't stop cringing at your mental gymnastics.
Are you going to be at Tokyo 2020?
>>
>>35008083
The worst thing about losing weight is half my clothes are too big now and are all baggy. I'm broke so can only afford a couple of new outfits. At least the shit I wore as a sophomore in high-school sort of fit now. Another problem is finding time to exercise as I have to juggle classes and a retail work schedule that changes each week.
>>35008129
I've been staying with my grandma because she lives close to the college I go to and she does the same thing. Its so goddamn tempting to eat shitty snacks.
>>
>>35008468
I'm not saying I don't look fat because I do, I just don't look like a bot bellied glutton with two chins. I look like shit and i know it, but I look better than most people at my wieght. Never said i was healthy either, I need to loose weight.We're all here to loose weight and you're caught up on this fat distribution thing. Chill out mate.
>>
>>35008305
that's a slippery slope, before you know you'll be in here with us
>>
I'm trying to get my life back on track. My parents really chastised me for being a failure and keep comparing me to other kids my age (I'm 20). They listed all my failures and said I did it all on purpose and wanted to be a failure, they don't believe in the mental illness meme, quite frankly I'm not a believer unless there are PET scans done but I suffer from some kind of disorder where I'm constantly tired even if my mind is alert I get brain fog (forgot the name of it, had to take sleeping tests in a lab too).

Worst part is being poor and having to eat the stuff that the family can afford. According to scooby my protein intake is disturbingly low and I'm a big guy so I need a lot. Hopefully I can get my security guard license soon and get a job paying around 12 an hour.
>>
File: 1483759438143.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1483759438143.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
>>35008083
who else /fellforthegymmeme/ here?
>go to gym
>I'm made to pay for the whole fucking month
>Instructor is a Chad who clearly never had to drop a pound in his life
>Tells me to ride the stationary bite for 10 minutes to """"warm up"""
>Like the place is hot as fuck already it doesn't even have AC but whatevr
>5 minutes later I'm already all covered in sweat and hot as shit and my legs are sore
>instructor tells me I still have 5 minutes left even though I'm very clearly warmed up already
>finally finish that bycicle of hell
>he makes me do stupid shit with barbells in front of a mirror while constantly telling me I'm doing it wrong
>pretty sure the mirrors make you look wider on purpose btw
>repeat this for another 4 workouts
>then he tells me to get into the treadmill to 'loosen up' (pretty sure that's not even a technical term)
>the treadmill is literally against the front windows
>literally everyone walking outside could see me and make me feel bad for trying to better myself
>finally time to leave
>completely ravenous
>been eating since I got home
I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I should've known the gym was just a meme place for chads to pick up girls. I feel kinda bad because they made me pay for the whole fucking month but no way I'm going back to that shithole. Fasting is the way to go.
>>
>>35008460
There is no easy way to it, you literally just have to force yourself to keep going despite depression and whatever, just don't give it break it down to smaller steps or even give yourself a few days off or something
>>
>>35008638
>I'm trying to get my life back on track

A lot of here are. And some of that brain fog and tiredness can be attributed to your weight, but some might be something more in your head.

>>35008682
nah you fell for the PT (personal trainer) meme. For the most part they're cunts and i would steer clear. Videos, reading and constant self examination can do so much more than a PT possible could in the long run. Also you really can't ever feel bad about bettering yourself. Taking the steps to an improved life should never be met with shame either from you or the outside. (also warming up just means to get your heart rate and blood oxygenated before strenuous exercise)
>>
>>35008083
Lift weights and replace far with muscle, and continue doing cardio.
>>
>>35008842
>replace far with muscle
fat doesn't turn into muscle
>>
File: cringe.png (340KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
340KB, 485x434px
>>35008460
>lose 40 lbs in 4 months
>tfw looking great, people say I'm doing well and looking good
>partially tear bicep
>get yet another depression episode
>still recovering
>tfw gained it all back
>lost all gains
>the episodes last months and only days of mania between
>tfw 26
>may never be in good shape in my youth
fuck how do i stop this
>>
Started jan 12th at 212ib 5'6'' now down to 193 as of this morning.

Feeling a little lighter, still got a long way to go and I feel this next 14ib will be the hardest because its the true gap between feeling obese and feeling overweight.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.