[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being here bad for us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: fountain-tree.jpg (650KB, 2122x1574px)
fountain-tree.jpg
650KB, 2122x1574px
Are we making our situations even worse than they already are by frequenting /r9k/ specifically and really just 4chan as a whole? Is this fraternity of misery loving company keeping us from sinking into the depths or holding our heads below water?

If it's the latter, let's just quit. Never touch 4chan again.
>>
>>35007528
I do think the toxic environment of /r9k/ makes everything even worse but this is all I have. I have no friends no desire to do anything no anything really.
>>
>>35007528
Well it turned me from a complete libcuck into the ultimate alt-righter so I'd say the effects aren't all bad
>>
>>35007573
Both political extremes are complete cancer.
>>
>>35007573
That's terrible. I weep for you're soul
>>
>>35007528
It's not good for us. I used to make threads helping people. Cant do it anymore. I love you guys tho. This place is a vice and should be used in moderation
>>
I've been trying to get out more. It doesn't help that much. I'm here because I'm ugly. I'm not ugly because I'm here.

Went to a DJ concert last night and it was full of good looking young people that made me want to kill myself.

If I didn't have a place like this to talk about it I'm not sure whati would do.
>>
Dick Strokes here, it may not be the best place for your mental stability or irrational insecurities, but hey, we feel you.
>>
>>35007578
>>35007592
Nah
Originally full of content post, nigger.
>>
File: 1487106056250.jpg (46KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487106056250.jpg
46KB, 462x500px
depends on how you use it
if you bend people to your will with every post you make, then it is a place of great intellectual exercise
if you mope around fishing for sympathy, you are going to die
>>
If i get dubs I will leave r9k forever
>>
>>35007722
>typical /pol/tard
Whatever you say buddy
>>
>>35007750
rerolling so this cunt can fuck off
>>
>>35007777

Oh shit. See you on the other side, robot.
>>
Not for me at least.

Got into an accident years ago and it basically completely destroyed virtually every one of my teeth and I don't have the money to just get them all out or even fix the jaw with metal or get implants, or even those 4 implant/denture things.

Its completely killed my self-confidence.
>>
It's not entirely healthy per se but it's nice to have a place to dump this negativity with similar-minded folks. But all in moderation.
>>
It's a nice relief to be among people who are in the same boat but it's easy to get sucked in and lose perspective. Moderation's important.
>>
File: pTJEaej.jpg (144KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
pTJEaej.jpg
144KB, 960x640px
>>35007528
Of course. Mob mentality is never a good thing. Negativity that reaffirms by like-minded negativity and then eventually identifies itself and then even finds power in that negativity. If you're going to spend extended amounts of time in environments like this, you must be able to exercise some mental sovereignty. If you're the type to get immediately roped in by memes and find yourself only being able to communicate by using them, you've got no chance.
>>
>>35007763
Well hey, atleast one side of the political compass won't lead to the destruction of my own race but y'know
>>
>>35007792
>>35007797
(originally) mooooooooooooooooooooods
>>
>>35007804
Who cares about race people are people.
>>
The board has a much worse repetation than it really is
Still I am glad I am a newfag because when you are younger some of the stupid ideas thrown around here could be really self-destructive

I sincerely hope that most people do not take the alpha/beta male and that kind of stuff all too serious
>>
>>35007814
Except some people of certain groups aren't as good as other people of certain groups :^)
>>
>>35007833
People are people just like cats are cats and dogs are dogs. Some people are assholes some are not regardless of race/sex/gender.
>>
>>35007862
Except some dogs need to be "put to sleep" because they exhibit certain traits, by your own logic then we should do the same to people like that right?
>>
>>35007889
Let's give everyone a pit bull, let them flood the streets and then see how much everyone starts to fear those dogs
Thanks for the excellent analogy btw
>>
>>35007889
Some people put down dogs for reasons like that especially people like you that want to breed for race and perfection or whatever /pol/ believes. I don't believe in that shit they have every right to exist just like you or me. Unless you're talking about criminals in which case I don't think the death penalty is that bad for rapist murderers and people that truly are unfit for society.
>>
>>35007947
Why should the dregs of humanity be allowed to continue repopulating the planet?
A peaceful geonocide through castration of all who fail certain criteria really is the only way to advance society
Do you really want the entire planet to be like Sweden and parts of the U.K.?
>>
>>35008031
Yeah just kill them all whatever I dislike arguing with /pol/tards nothing I will say will get through to you. Kill them all whatever.
>>
I'd rather be here than at a bar or some shit
>>
File: 1486964091881.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1486964091881.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
its negative re-enforcement.
but i cum for the lols and trap posts
>>
>>35008057
But that's not what I'm saying at all lmao
Typical triggered libtard who can't actually come up with any counterpoints so resorts to running away
Why am I not surprised honestly what a coward you are, you'd absolutely be first on my list of people who need to be culled
(Also 7 billion people is a fucking lot, something needs to be done to curb that numbers growth)
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.