[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's hard to be a femanon.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: VS84tR7.png (303KB, 870x720px)
VS84tR7.png
303KB, 870x720px
It's hard to be a femanon.
>>
I had strange old ladies try to talk to me when I was on public transport in highschool.

Sick of this shit and these bitches thinking it only ever happens to wimmin
>>
>reading a book and listening to music at the same time
Literally how?
>>
>>35007247
to be honest, I wouldn't like to be disturbed if I was doing those two things
>>
>>35007284
Its not like she absorbs anything from reading anyway
>>
>>35007284
Go up and ask her!
>>
Anybody's got the right to talk to anybody but random encounters are pretty annoying.
Even though most of the time they don't even want fuck they just want a human being to yammer at- I don't feel this same need to I get little out of the interaction.
>>
>>35007310
haha yea because it's a girl right and girls are so stupid!!! hahahaha! YEA BOYS RULE!!
>>
I was waiting in line at Panda Express the other day. It was Saturday and it was the first warm day in a while so the normgroid hordes were all out swarming. The place was busy but they only had 2 people working there so service was slow. They'd just run out of what I wanted (orange chicken) when I arrived so I had to wait a while for the fresh batch. From the way the girl behind the counter was constantly dashing back and forth I could tell she was being overworked and since I've been in a similar position I said it's no problem for me to wait. The fat black guy behind me agreed and we had a nice conversation about our experiences in hellish exploitative food service jobs while we waited.

Come to think of it that's actually the first conversation I've had with someone in the new year.
>>
>>35007284
>>35007310

Magazine obviously

it's like u never seen a grill b4
>>
>>35007351
you should have pulled his pants down and run away.
>>
>>35007247
Man i aint normally edgy, but i wish with all my heart that this bitch experiences life in 3rd world african shithole.

>Be strong independent womyn
>Be so entitled she thinks other people need A RIGHT to talk to her
>mfw she gets violently beaten and gangraped after acting like spoiled bitch and refusing to talk to random niggers on the street
>>
>>35007274
this. Old ladies on public transport are the worst. I don't care about your grandson or dead husband reeeee
>>
>>35007351
Doesn't sound like that girl was really panda material, tobedesu...
>>
>>35007439
>she gets violently beaten and gangraped after acting like spoiled bitch and refusing to talk to random niggers on the street
But she'd also get violently beaten and gangraped after talking to random niggers on the street.
Do you think every woman in the DRC is being a stuck up bitch all of the time?
Africans just rape any/everything. It's not really a lesson if it happens no matter what.
>>
>>35007351
It's actually really depressing the way this trend is going. Automation, outsourcing, growing labor pool and shrinking demand, jobs are getting harder to get and harder to do. In 10 years most McDonald's are going to be staffed by one sad, overworked, underpaid cuck who has to break his ass running the entire fucking place by himself. Then getting chewed out after inspection by some faggot district manager from corporate because he wasn't able to keep all the tables perfectly spotless in between filthy vermin customers endlessly making messes.
>>
File: 1486504432600.png (1MB, 1280x720px)
1486504432600.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Holy shit this is the sort of behavior I try to avoid as much as possible.
Why do females think they're so high above the rest?
I get that unwanted attention is undesirable but wording it like that just shows you're a huge cunt.
>>
>>35007247
in fairness unless the interruption is hey you "drop something" or "can I sit here?" it's rather stupid as fuck to interrupt a person reading a book
>>
>>35007247

To be fair, having headphones on is codeword for "Please don't talk to me, I want to be left alone." A lot of people don't like having random strangers try to talk to them, male or female.

Also, a lot of these "strange men" who hit on these women are super old. It's often a fifty-five year old homeless looking guy going up and bothering a nineteen year old girl without thinking about how weird or creepy that is.
>>
>>35007284
>he doesn't listen to music with no vocals to get into comfy mode with a book
Shit taste
>>
>>35007707
I dont get this. I have huge trouble keeping full attention to something like a book or work unless I have silence. Everything else distracts me
>>
>>35007747
If you aren't at least able to watch a movie while reading you need to step up your multitasking anon.
>>
How is it sexist to be intrusive? Sure, its rude to interrupt someone's reading, but I don't see how interrupting someone's reading is exclusive to men
>>
>>35007247
Robots agree.
>>
>3D womyn
>not being content with your waifu
A d u l t e r y .
>>
>>35007247
I'm not going to talk to you, so stop complaining to me, faggot, go back to /soc/.
>>
>>35007247
>listening to headphone
>>
>>35007274

I had this happen to me once; it was kind of comfy
>>
>>35007247
>somebody wants to talk to another person
WAAAAAAAAAAAAH SEXISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
>>
That is the best part of being able to drive.

No weirdos try to sit beside you and strike up a conversation.
>>
>>35007247
>Men are not allowed to speak to women

>Cunt identified
>>
>>35010225
>No weirdos try to sit beside you and strike up a conversation.

This is literally anywhere in the world that's not America.
>>
>>35007247
What does this post really say?

>I read books
>I get approached by men
>>
>>35007247
>be male
>not reading a book
>not wearing headphones
>not waiting for a bus
>haven't engaged in a conversation for 2 years
This and a few other websites is the only way I communicate now
I love you guys, if this website were to ever be shutdown/blocked I don't know what I would do
>>
>>35007247
What a cunt, she didn't need to complain about a fucking bystander

this is out of the line even by my standards
>>
I cannot wait for augmented reality where these types of guys wonder around a seemly empty world because everyone around them has blocked them so that they cannot see or hear them.
>>
>be on bus
>headphones in
>staring out window
Guy comes on andstarts chatting to me.
Life is suffering for everyone, not just woman.
>>
>>35010363
Also,

>Is a bitch
>>
>>35010331
Really?

That is honestly incredible. What is wrong with Americans that they feel like they need to annoy people publicly?
>>
>>35007707
>he doesnt fully intake the music and the orchestrial sound
And he calls others plebs.
Mate just because it doesnt have lyrics doesnt mean its background music. I bet you listen to godspeed ypu black emperor! And Mogwai.
>>
>>35007340
It's because women lack souls. You might not like to hear this, but here's your daily reminder. Women are fundamentally incapable of love, of honor, or truly absorbing as you said, anything that goes against their infantile myopic world view. She was "reading" in the same way a giraffe or a monster would read a book. They understand the words, but have no soul nor higher intelligence to process said words. Which incidentally is also why she needs music to read, because her head is floating around thinking about chad, or her fucking fingernails or more ways that life can benefit HER and only her. Fuck everyone else around her, this is her movie and she's the star
>>
>>35007247
I read on the bus too. If anything reading makes more people approach you
>>
>>35007247
>tfw no one talks to you because you have eternal bitch face and always tired
>tfw want human connection but completely averse to it when people do talk to me, subconsciously act smug, uninterested, giving short answers
>women literally get so much attention from anyone that they can complain about it

It's hard not to be vain about these things when normies have always ridiculed you for how bad you are at talking/how autistic your hobbies are. I just want a friend but I always blow it.

Feels bad man
>>
>>35007340
Filthy roastie whore. Get raped and gutted by sandniggers, filthy subhuman cunt.
>>
The ultimate mistake is trying to play a game in public.

Holy shit having a 3DS in your hands is like setting off a flare that only attracts annoying guys with kinda bad breath.
>>
>>35007780
My head will hurt if I do this too much...
>>
>>35007439

This can also happen in the USA if she lives in the ghetto or poor rural areas
>>
>>35008011
LMAOOOOOOOOO fucking dumbasses
>>
>>35010508
How do you people make friends?

I made friends with a guy because he was sitting next to me and struck up a conversation about me book
>>
File: clamps.jpg (16KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
clamps.jpg
16KB, 300x260px
>Just got evicted from my first apartment and less than an hour later they strapped me down, rammed a metal bell into my dick and sliced off the end because they say "girls will like it better" in 20 years.

#everydaysexism
>>
>I wasn't stopped by a tall attractive man on the street boo hoo
>>
File: 1445377351492.png (928KB, 1073x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1445377351492.png
928KB, 1073x1148px
>be 3/10 female
>still get hit on constantly
>>
>>35011966
truly the human rights violation of our time

save the baby boys
>>
File: helpernogetbbgun.jpg (66KB, 356x509px) Image search: [Google]
helpernogetbbgun.jpg
66KB, 356x509px
>>35012030
WHY IS A CELLPHONE PURSE FINE BUT FANNYPACKS ARE AUTISTIC
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35012066
Dude she's trying to brag. She doesn't get hit on. Ever. This entire problem is just a stupid way for women to seem desirable or something.
>>
>>35007284
If there's too much noise I'll blast white noise to cancel it out. Usually something like a rainstorm or a fan on a loop.
>>
File: feel stare.jpg (24KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
feel stare.jpg
24KB, 490x586px
Can you imagine how awful life would be if the opposite sex constantly showed interest in you?
>>
>>35012391
Meh, also depends on your country's culture. While you are right, I've made the experience that you can be unattractive and still be hit on in the UK/US/South American/Mediterranean countries.
>>
>>35012066
She looks more like a Boris than a Tiana.
>>
>>35007247
lol
>Strange man: "excuse me, im having trouble reading the bus schedule, am i at the right time and place for bus XX?"
>woman: [feminist glare intensifies]
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.