[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every day I hold myself back to avoid going into a rage, but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1487371039622.png (72KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1487371039622.png
72KB, 800x430px
Every day I hold myself back to avoid going into a rage, but all of my pent up anger has been piling up for years. I feel as if my life is building up to some brutal crescendo of ultraviolence. I've tried to do good things by stopping others from doing harm, and they've only taken advantage of our retarded justice system to get off Scot-free. Nothing in my life has ever gone according to plan. My existence has been nothing but a compilation of failures and half baked ideas. A rampage would be the only notable thing I've ever done in my 23 years.
>>
But I wouldn't have the courage to jump into something that would ultimately result in my own death. A coward, even when I have nothing to live for anyway.
>>
Alright. Well the question is this. If you want to do this, how you will you choose your venue to mitigate the slaughter of innocents/undeserved victims?

But if there is no one that you would care to spare from your slaughter, then you have lost all sanity. Bias has no hold over you because you are unable to differentiate betweem anyone.
>>
Every day on my bus commute to work, I get to hear Stacys blab on and on about television shows and Chad's dick, and it's extremely grating as I'm sure you know. Things like this add up, I want to kill them all but I never show it.
>>
>>35006301
Originally, most of the population is totally worthless.
>>
>>35006321
Sure, most but all?
is there anyone you would spare?
>>
File: creep.png (38KB, 128x118px)
creep.png
38KB, 128x118px
>>35006231
aim small school
>>
>>35006379
I would spare the robots. The people who've been disadvantaged and put down by society for their entire lives.
>>
I was like this though high school and thought for sure that all my pent up violence would release itself without my control and I really wanted it to happen, had all sorts of plans for mass murder or kidnapping and torturing people.

Then I turned 18 and a year later I'm looking into Zen Buddhism and Taoism, without any notable event other than a long realization on what's important.

Just let yourself fall through the cracks and you can really see a different perspective.
>>
File: fa.jpg (20KB, 600x600px)
fa.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>35006231
are the gun laws strong where you live?
>>
>>35006744
Not at all. Not getting that t-shirt though, I already have a natural selection one.
>>
>>35006231
Posting something like this is a good way of getting targeted by various alphabet agencies so good luck OP.

Maybe try a creative/artistic outlet if you're into that left brain shit or work out if you're right brained. Rampages are useless unless you go full /CHO/ and achieve a new high score.
>>
File: allahismyjetpack.png (623KB, 1024x567px)
allahismyjetpack.png
623KB, 1024x567px
>>35006531
>18
>I've finally made the realization that changed my life, lads, this is me now.
>Glad I've figured that out and can commence living my life as this in perpetuity.
>>
>>35006911
I'm never going to do it. I plan on killing myself soon in fact.
>>
>>35007059
But that won't stop me from wishing I could. I can't have a part in it, but karma's a bitch. They'll all get what's coming eventually, with no involvement from me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.