[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic shit that you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1487550970310.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1487550970310.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
I'll go first:

>avoid using the words "yes" and "no" wherever possible
>use substitutions like "I do", "it does", "that is true", or "I do not", "it does not", "that is incorrect"
>I don't think I have spoken the words "yes" or "no" out loud for at least 2 years now
>>
File: erar.png (13KB, 300x330px) Image search: [Google]
erar.png
13KB, 300x330px
>>35005988
it's time to end this streak, OP. say it.
>>
Instead of calling it night time, I say "shadow-of-earth time" because that's what it really is.

Also, instead of laughing or saying "that's funny" I say "that gave me a dopamine boost".

I feel like it makes me sound smarter, and, by extension a more trustworthy person.
>>
>>35005988
same.
I always use "exactly" and "I don't think so"
>>
But that's good,"yes" or "no" always imply extremes
and one-sided positions,if you don't use them you will reflect the ambivalence of every aspect in life
>>
>>35006026
He won't say it! He's too afraid to say those words. It's because he's weak.
>>
File: 1485031125892.png (1MB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
1485031125892.png
1MB, 1200x673px
Words like poo and fart disgust me to no end and I never utter or even think them, it irked me just to type this out.

It has nothing to do with what these words mean though so I'm really not sure why they get to me.
>>
My left leg makes larger steps as my right leg.
>>
I never address anyone by their names unless they're family
>>
Before I get out of bed I have to scream "Another day has come!". I have clothing sets for the day of the week. For example I only wear a yellow t-shirt on thursday because thursday "tastes" like yellow.

I have an obsession with grass, so I ask a lot of questions on grass and research stuff.
>>
>>35005988
Always plan out what I am going to say to a girl a day in advance and always pussy out
>>
Always before i eat any food i examine it very carefully that it isnt moldy or rotten.

I fantasize that im somekind of demonic wizard and i get revenge on all normies. I have many hour fights in my house against these imaginary normies.
>>
>>35005988
Some autistic shit I do;
>randomly REEEEEE at friends/people
>walk like an autist
>let mouth hang open
>breathe through my mouth on Occassion.
>tell shit jokes and reference memes all the time.

I will probably never get laid, at least I'm good at music so that's something.
>>
>>35006043
You know many other things cause a dopamine boost other than laughter, right?
>>
File: 0142_-_NPrUBRH.png (203KB, 1144x1248px) Image search: [Google]
0142_-_NPrUBRH.png
203KB, 1144x1248px
>>35005988
>everywhere i look (carpets walls, words) I see surfaces moving into patterns. Literally everything in my mind gets put through a pattern machine where i have to find patterns in every concept and how they connect to other things
>when people talk to me I imagine myself in a large platform in a blank void and as the conversation progresses I imagine myself drifting further and further away from them and their voices literally sounds softer to me
>can identify people by their butts
>I talk in a nervous giggle all the time
>hunched up hshoulders
>>
>>35007666
First part sounds like schizotypy my satan
>>
File: anthonyfantano.jpg (55KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
anthonyfantano.jpg
55KB, 800x500px
>refuse to say the name of the state that pic related told me to not go to school in

>i've probably only said the name of that state about 30 times in my entire life.
>>
>>35007666
>I see surfaces moving into patterns
Maybe just stop eating psychedelic mushrooms senpai
>>
File: Contemplative Pepe 2.png (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative Pepe 2.png
61KB, 500x375px
>>35007666
Do those first 3 things you mentioned have some sort of benefits Irl? Like are you good at certain subjects in school because of them?
>>
>>35007728
what the fuck does that even mean?
and is that actually anthonyfantano?
>>
fucking captchas, i click every fucking square,last one was street signs. clicking fucking mountains in the background and gurgling like a fucking imbecile. just took me six goes to post
>>
>>35008106
>he hasn't finally broken down and bought a pass
I hate the idea of Gookm00t using my money to import reddit scum, but not having to solve captchas to shitpost is priceless
>>
>>35007552
I'm you without the musical talent
Also:
>Whenever a normie I don't like talks to my friends I find an obvious excuse to walk off
>When I see someone I think I recognise or think I hear my name I look at people with a retarded face, almost always resulting in their laughter
>I am used as a meme by normies, and I have to play along
>I used the line 'trouble sleeping' when trying to woo a girl, overreact about how bad it is and delete all contact to her
>>
>>35008151
Also I think I have mild PTSD from watching a girl wear a choker and other events. Sometimes I just freeze in a public place and think about how rotten the modern world is, and then run outside and just sit somewhere
>>
File: tumblr_ohhpv48ngX1sh9aw0o1_1280.png (835KB, 1280x785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohhpv48ngX1sh9aw0o1_1280.png
835KB, 1280x785px
I still imagine a war between "whos" and "lice" from when I was 7 years old. I used to play with twigs imagining they were spaceships and breaking them when they were destroyed, imagining my school as a huge fortress and trees as cities, miles tall. I'd go to the mall with family and imagine it was an enormous louse fortress under siege, and imagine a fighter plane attack as I walked inside. I had characters, Peter and Emily were the whos' leaders, their son Orion became leader of Sarengarth (a tree outside my house) after they died. I still imagine this story when I'm bored, especially on a walk or something, where I can focus my mind on it. I also started writing it, but there is so much storyline to cover that even with 300,000 words I've written I'm nowhere near done. Just yesterday I imagined another battle while out skiing, where one of the characters died.

If that's not autistic I don't know what is.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.