[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating Disorders

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1483091447577.jpg (23KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1483091447577.jpg
23KB, 600x238px
Does anyone here have an eating disorder?

I recently developed bulimia and it's tearing my sanity apart.
>>
File: 1483180886746.jpg (26KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1483180886746.jpg
26KB, 508x524px
>>35005347

If the economy suddenly tanked you would be dead within a week

go eat something and stop worrying about your ego
>>
I get hungry and eat a bunch :(
>>
>>35005347
>Diagnosed with anorexia nervosa 6 years ago
>back to normal weight, antidepressants mostly working
>still abuse DXM and ephedrine because they eliminate my appetite
>mom thinks I'm doing so well
>>
File: 1472703722736.jpg (17KB, 399x582px) Image search: [Google]
1472703722736.jpg
17KB, 399x582px
>>35005388
>hurr, just go out and make some friends if you're so lonely!
This is exactly what you sound like.
>>
>>35005574
No it isn't. Making friends is dependant in other people liking you. Just eating a sandwich is dependant on you, and you only.
>>
>>35005574

you are not guaranteed 80 years of good health

why starve your self on purpose
>>
Eating disorders are both the saddest and dumbest mental disorder anyone can have. Being thin is a worthless pursuit. Y'all need a reality check or die.
>>
I've had one since I was 12 years old. I was emotionally and physically abused in school til I cracked, stopped eating, went to the hospital and barely survived.

I still go psychotic at minor weight fluctuations. I can't handle anything. I'm fucking broken.
>>
File: 1443756862406.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1443756862406.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>try to lose weight
>spend a few day eating less than 200cal
>lost a few pounds
>hungry AF
>fucking overeat like 4000cal in a day

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>35006649
That's why you take it slow, you dumb fuck. You're bound to fail if you'll count calories, it's much better switching food.
>>
>>35006671
>don't count calories
>still overeat 4000cal of salad because always hungry
>>
>>35006703
>4000 cal of salads
Unless you eat it with some calorie-dense dressing.
>>
>>35005347
That sucks anon, when I was 16 i alternately starved myself then binged, and from about 19-22years old I threw up EVERY DAY sometimes several times a day. It was hell.
I'm 25 now and still do it occasionally but the internal struggle of wanting to throw up everything I eat is always there.
I realise this isn't the sort of thing you were asking and it's not good to encourage at all but something that prevented serious tooth damage was if you haaave to make yourself throw up do it ASAP after eating (it should be minimal stomach acid) and never ever brush your teeth after puking because the brushing of acid into your teeth will erode them super quickly. Obviously it'll taste gross but use mouthwash and gargle, nothing abrasive like toothbrush bristles. I'm convinced this is how I still have near perfect -touch wood- teeth after consistently vomiting for so many years.
Hope you can stop anon, but do these things to mitigate damage anyway. GL.
>>
File: IMG_2789.png (73KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2789.png
73KB, 645x773px
>>35005347
I was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa when I was 13, and after it almost killed me a couple of times I finally started doing better (age 16.) However, my eating is still fucked up, and I periodically binge/fast (and sometimes purge.) It's been 4 years since I "recovered" and I'm still obsessed with weight/body fat/counting calories. I'm still obsessed with food. There is also the issue that due to the lack of nutrients during my most important years of puberty, I never fully developed; I didn't reach my max potential height, I developed gyno, and my dick never finished growing. It feels terrible, and I hate myself for doing such retarded things back then. It has definitely ruined my life.
>>
Yea my whole life. My most recurrent one is Chewing and Spitting out food because I don't want to gain weight. Sucks. But I've struggled my whole life with my weight. I've been everything from 225 lbs to 129lbs in my life. Weight is always changing.
>>
>>35005347
Probably? 118.8 pounds and 6 feet tall. I worry a lot about the amount of calories I eat and feel super guilty if I go over maintenance to the point where I usually end up eating less than my TDEE to make sure I don't gain any weight. So it wouldn't surprise me if I was anorexic, but I haven't seen a therapist or anything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.