[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go see a psychologist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0489.png (186KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0489.png
186KB, 500x375px
I just had a crisis because I can't stop thinking about how I can't name the best 5 moments in my life.
I was watching lost and a character remembers his best 5 and I can't remember a single moment even if it's bittersweet where something significant happened.
>>
you should definitely visit a psychologist if you are under the impression that TV depicts reasonable, rational behavior of normal people and you think attaining this is something to strive for.
>>
File: 1484933372839.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484933372839.png
29KB, 657x527px
>it's a charlie is going to die episode
>>
>>35005278
Yes, see a psychologist and a physician too
They can only help you
>>
>>35005425
Are you retarded? I'm talking about the fact that I have 0 experiences, I can't even call my 22 years of existence bad or pathetic because I haven't even lived them.
I can't think of a moment I would say was significant enough for me to remember, and I'm looking everywhere to find it but it's simply not there.
>>
>>35005278
i know this feel too anon. Whenever that
>wen you have bad day think happy and remember happi day
image gets posted i feel worse because the closest thing i have to fond memories is doing molten core and i didnt even have a mic or talk to my guild.
>>
>>35005278
What about that time you masturbated like 20 times in a single day?
Or the time Mommy got married to new black Daddy?
>>
>>35005278
In all honesty, what do you think a psychologist will do? Sell you powdered happiness? You're a human, not a computer you can just "fix". In the end it's all up to you.
>>
>>35005656
I know, but maybe putting this into words would help? I literally have no one to talk to about this, being listened to is a basic human need and it seems like after years of isolation I finally need someone to listen.
>>
>>35005463
Untrue, if you get a real asshole for a psychologist they can make your life even worse. I went to one a few years back gained my confidence, tricked me into signing a disclosure agreement so that he could contact my parents and family at a whim and then brought them in separately to tell them I'm drinking and unstable and all sorts of shit. It ruined what was left of an already shaky home life. He was a good friend

>>35005588
yeah WoW made up a few of my favorite memories
>you will never kill Illdian for the first time again and hear your friends and guildmates cheering/crying in happiness
>>
>>35005278
I just visited a psychiatrist for the first time a few days ago. I had a meltdown similar to you but my whole life I've been temperamental and ranging between sucidal depressed to normal to happy. I got diagnosed with bipolar disorder, maybe knowing what it is gives me comfort. He said half is my genetics (my family has a whole list of problems) and half was my shitty childhood. I'd go if you feel that it'll help you
>>
>>35005656
>in the end it's all up to you
>even if you possibly have a hard wired mental disorder
Yeah hold on let me just change my genes real quick
>>
>>35005278
Mental 'professionals' are quacks anon
They're going to give you small bits of good things and stick you on mind altering medication so you have to come back and pay their outrageous price

When the reality is they have no fucking clue, theyre literally a retard who spent 4 years partying around and stumbled into a job
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.