[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Didn't even finish highschool anybody else?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1470288102136.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470288102136.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>Didn't even finish highschool

anybody else?
>>
File: images(2).jpg (6KB, 172x200px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
6KB, 172x200px
I dropped out and went back, then finished it. You can do it and should do it op.
>>
yeah that was me, but then I got a job worked my way up to middle management and now I make $300,000 a year, have a nice home beautiful wife and 4 kids. just kidding I remained a neet
>>
File: 1456310630558.jpg (7KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
1456310630558.jpg
7KB, 250x207px
>>35004978
Almost made me REEEE there m80
>>
>>35004965
>I dropped out and went back

>tfw I dropped out went back then dropped out again
shaniqa tier retarded

worst of all I was top of my year I had so much potential
>>
>>35004944
>>35004978
i never understood why neets don't get into web design, it's easy, good money on occasion
>>
>>35005009
and work from home, forgot to add that
>>
I almost dropped from middle school

Never bothered to go to highschool
>>
>>35005018
I don't quite understand how freelance webdevs/designers even make money

pls explain

who the fuck is paying you 60 grand a year
>>
>>35004944
>schizophrenia symptoms appear when I'm 16
>no special-ed, can't pass exams when I'm convinced that extraterrestrials put microchips in my face
>just stop going to school
>>
>>35005043
>can't pass exams when I'm convinced that extraterrestrials put microchips in my face

wow I wish I had such a cool excuse

my problem was just being a lazy fuck that would skip school 3 times a week
>>
nope, dropped out year 12, too much vidya, picked wrong courses and too late to drop down into easier ones not bound for uni
>>
>>35004944
Why is Pepe stalking you tho?

There must be something interesting to you, if Pepe is doing that
>>
>>35005076
between 5-12 i studied only between classes often, "studied" history and some other useless shit during that time, applied to some low end uni for robotics after that, in 2nd year 2nd semester atm

and i spend 98% of my free time playing vidya since 5

no social life either, just the way i want it

although i should start spending like 30% of my time learning programming since employers don't give a shit what people studied here, they only check if we got the papers from those institutions to end the bureaucratic bs, after that they check the project the future employee worked on

the beauty of living in a 2nd world country
>>
Yeah I dropped out cause I was a lazy fuck who became addicted to WoW. Yet I would ace tests, homework is such bullshit if I can show I know the work via test scores. Fuck the education jew.
>>
>>35004997
You don't need grades to be successful in life
>>
anyone gotten their ged or is it just somme scam?

i didnt technically drop out and i can still go back but oi know ill miss too much again and i need to work to help out
>>
Bump this has potential you niggers
>>
>>35004965
>You can do it and should do it op.

Why? I can't imagine there are too many employers that do their due diligence and verify your HS diploma.
>>
>>35004944
I barely finished my PhD so I guess I understand.
>>
Yes and I have absolutely no drive for doing my GED, I don't see the point in it. It's university then beg for some shitty job, sounds awful.
>>
>>35004944
I didn't even finish gradeschool.

I'm a completely, utterly fucked pretty much.
>>
>>35004944
me at 17. 23 now and still no hope
>>
File: 1465166573023.png (734KB, 1500x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1465166573023.png
734KB, 1500x1796px
>dropped out at 16
>20 now, just got my GED
I used to have this fantasy of being able to say "dropping out was the greatest decision I ever made" because I heard Doug Stanhope say that once. But it was a huge mistake. I wish there was some way that I could've finished, my life would be so much simply now. But nobody gave a shit about me so it didn't matter and I was depressed that I couldn't be bothered to help myself. And now everyone acts like i'm such a lazy person.

>>35008233
It's so easy to do. You just pay for it, show up, take the test, and leave. You do that 4 times, and the test is really easy. It's designed so niggers and mexicans can get legit jobs. You probably don't even need to study
>>
>>35005043
Not trying to creep you out but who says that didnt happen? Ive seen UFOS and shadow people and many other strange shit.
>>
>>35005188
Where you live at dick meat?
>>
>>35004944
No i finished my bachelor last year and are about to start my master.
And i study something i love. Engineering
>>
>>35004944

same

I'm not really looking for a normal life though, I'm fine living in me mum's guest house and doing nothing for the rest of my life. well I guess I'll have to figure something out after she dies but for the next 15 years I'll remain a happy NEET frog. I even had a gf for a few months in 2015.
>>
File: Memri TV 1.jpg (50KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
Memri TV 1.jpg
50KB, 720x528px
>>35008404
>high school dropout gets GED at 20
>uses racial slurs to emphasize stupidity of minorities

Rlly makes u think
>>
>>35004944
38 No diploma no GED
Also no job and
A felony commercial drug conviction
>>
>>35004944
I dropped out and got equivalency. Now I'm a 27 year old hermit living the NEET life.

It's pretty alright.
>>
>>35009285
do you live with your mum?
>>
>>35008404
>I used to have this fantasy of being able to say "dropping out was the greatest decision I ever made" because I heard Doug Stanhope say that once. But it was a huge mistake.

I'd much rather be in your position than someone who "did the right thing" and graduated from college with a worthless degree along with 130k worth of student debt.

What do you plan on doing now that you have a high school diploma? Were you trying to get into the trades?
>>
>>35009477
>student debt
Feels good to study outside of burgerland
>>
>>35009373
Yeah and my stepdad.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.