[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ultimate Redpills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 16

File: 1487068721778.jpg (441KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1487068721778.jpg
441KB, 2000x1333px
>you realize the bullies were actually doing to a favor by trying to forcefully correct degenerate robot behaviors that would cause you to fail in life
>>
It's not my fault my mom waited until her 30's to have me
>>
>just soft spoken and quiet
>never harm anyone
>this should be bullied

nah bullies are trash
>>
File: 1486756335036.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486756335036.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>35004896
WTF!? Is there anything wrong to being birthed by someone in her 30s?
>>
>>35004910
you would be better off in life if you weren't that way

girls don't reward that behavior
businesses don't reward that behavior
friends don't reward that behavior
>>
>>35004851
bullshit, how am I supposed to learn social skills if I am socially alienated by bullies

they were just normies indulging in their primitive tribalistic instincts
>>
>>35005033
This.

original agreement
>>
>>35004896
i want to know too, please
>>35004994
>>
>>35004851
Yeah well I kinda realised what they said was meaningless. So I basically acted more retared to get a reaction out of them for my own entertainment. I didn't change at all I honestly got worse.
>>
>>35004994
Late 30s. and yes.
>Kids born to older moms and dads had higher rates of autism. Rates were also higher among the children of teen moms, and among children whose parents have a relatively large gap between their ages. -NPR
>>
>>35004851
Holy fuck

>bullies are like the white blood cells fighting off the infection
>>
>>35005033

Decent girls girls and decent friends reward that kind of behavior.

Just because you want a crappy woman and crappy friends doesn't mean you should project that onto others.
>>
>>35004896
damn that sucks dude. i wouldn't wish on anyone
>>
>>35005033
>>35005050
wrong

civilization itself rewards that behavior. people who are mild mannered and know how to cooperate is the reason why we have society and technology.

you fags are just women brained women enablers who wants to regress the world to alpha pack tribal living. you are the worst kind of cucks
>>
>>35004994
This. I wasn't born until my mom was 35, I have autism, dyslexia, a severe inwards pigeon chest, and severe scoliosis the stiff kind the fucking rarest and worst. My brother and sister were born 10 YEARS before me my parents, brother and sister don't have any of these issues. I literally got all the shit from their gene pool.
>>
>>35005094

"mild mannered" != quiet, passive, and weak

society needs mild mannered people who are assertive, friendly, and outgoing. It don't need weak, shy robots.
>>
>>35004910
>be testosterone fueled hyper chad
>see little baby boy hiding in the corner with his nintendo
>let out a roar and charge through a column of empty desks that scatter everywhere
>stupid turd looks up, startled by the noise
>get in his face and scream "DON'T YOU REALIZE THAT WASTING THE FORMATIVE YEARS OF YOUR YOUTH ON VIRTUAL DISTRACTIONS WILL ONLY IMPEDE YOUR ABILITY TO SOCIALIZE AND BECOME A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY?"
>smack faggots sega out of his hands and kick it midair so hard that it smashed through the window
>sissy looks stunned for a moment and then starts to cry
>I embrace him and whisper "no one likes a crybaby" and then suplex him through a table
>walk out leaving the bloody twitching estrogen creature and pray for jesus to forgive him
>>
>>35004851
Yeah I realized this a while ago when I was thinking about why people are bullies.

It actually helps social cohesion and weeds out bad behavior, as well as establishes a social hierarchy, with the bullies being at the top of the ladder - the leaders.

But, often times it goes over the top and when a kid starts becoming depressed and giving up, you should stop the bullying and try being nice. Because if you keep pressing him you're just building a school shooter.

It's got good and bad sides. But it's obviously a natural human behavior.
>>
Relationship wise the choices are feeling lonely or suffocated.
>>
>>35005153
there was an anon who works at a country club who posted on here several months ago. he said he was amazed at the level of bullying that occurs among groups of rich kids. He said the rich country club kids are ALWAYS giving each other shit about something or other. But the learn quickly to give the other person shit right back and vie for another inch of dominance in the pecking order.
>>
>>35005118
Yep, this.
A society full of scared, shy cucks will just get run over by more assertive, violent dicks. That's how it's always been. You should be kind toward others in your society and in-group, but anyone who wishes to do you harm should be struck down with extreme prejudice. Otherwise your city gets invaded, the men are killed and the women are mass-raped. Then they give birth to the barbarian babies and your bloodline dies.

Evolution weeds out cucks and shy crybabies. Hence why women naturally hate robots. Being shy doesn't do you or anyone else any favors, and the sooner kids learn that, the better.
>>
>>35005208
ITP internalized self-loathing.
>>
>>35004851
It's true 11 years ago I used to bully this kid for wearing sandals and socks untl he stopped wearing them
>>
>>35005208
>>35005118
>actually acquiescing to bullies' twisted mindset

lmao you people are hopeless. enjoy being a cuck losers
>>
>bullying makes you mentally stable
sure anon
>>
>>35005192
Yep pretty much. Life is a constant struggle. Only way to escape it is social isolation. But then we eventually start to suffer even more because humans are social animals and we need some form of interaction to not lose our minds. Life is not fucking fair at all, and it's constant suffering and struggling and working. Even NEETs, who do not work or interact with others, feel like complete shit mentally, compared to Chad or normies, because they are not getting that electrical charge from interactions with other human beings. They even congregate in places online to get a small taste of it. There is no escaping this human condition except through death, and our instinct for self-preservation prevents the taking of our own lives. The secret to happiness is ignorance. I wish I did not understand or realize these things.
>>
File: bd-old1.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
bd-old1.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
>>35005268

pls keep believing "it gets better"

let us know how it works out for you
>>
>>35004851
Reminds me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
>>
>>35005287
>implying I believe that

lmao don't project your cuckiness onto me you hopeless little faggot
>>
>>35005081
Thats bullshit.

Its a sad truth in our human society that the outspokeman salesman will do better. He will be treated better by most peers, have success in whatever career he persuits and have better quality women than their shy counterpart. (Given equal attributes except for the outgoing personality)
>>
>>35005241
Not an argument.
>>35005268
Bullies inherit the Earth. Only the strongest survive. That's the law for every creature on this planet, including humans. Just to a lesser extent among social animals because sometimes family units or in-groups see other members as part of the unit and care for the infirm, in hopes that they will recover or improve. If you were a shy lion, you'd never mate and you'd die alone and no one would care, not even your mother. If you're a shy human or other primate, sometimes a member of your in-group will help you out and try to get you into fighting shape. But until then you're certainly not mating or acquiring any sort of resources on your own. Females are naturally disgusted by you and no one will hire a shy retarded cuck who stammers, looks at the floor and can't communicate. So you wouldn't be eating either if not for your mommy.
>>
>>35005304
So what is your point/what are you trying to accomplish?
We're pointing out that being a cuck is bad and bullying behavior is natural and sometimes good. Then you resort to bullying behavior yourself. What is your reason for doing so? To get people to change their behaviors, right? That's entirely the point. That is the function of bullying.
>>
>>35004896
Early 40's here. 42 when my dad was 49.

A U T I S M U S
>>
>>35005152
what happened next? did you become fuck buddies?
>>
>>35005359
That's because it isn't an argument, its a psychological evaluation of you.
>>
>>35005079
And just how baked are you right now?
>>
>>35005393
Wasn't Chris-chan's mother around 40 and his dad 60 or 70 when they copulated and produced him?

That alone should be a warning not to make kids in your old age.
>>
Hard to swallow but the anons here are correct. Meekness won't get you anywhere in life.
>>
>>35005488
Rates of mental illness go up the later you have a kid. Aspergers and schizophrenia. Luckily didn't get down syndrome but it still sucks.
>>
>>35005409
OK thank you for your input.
>>
>>35005510
no problemo, cuckboy.
>>
File: sad.gif (366KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
sad.gif
366KB, 370x200px
>>35005152
>tfw no testosterone fueled hyper chad bf to do this to you
why even live
>>
>>35004851
>the bullies forced me to convert my autism into confidence, strength, and rage to defend myself
>now i bully other people
>>
>>35005509
That sucks dick dude. It's not fair that parents are so irresponsible. I know a guy with fetal alcohol syndrome because his mother was a drunk. He's slow-witted and has a small head. I can't believe the disadvantages people knowingly give their own children right out of the womb. How the fuck do they live with themselves?

Not to mention, if you have kids in your old age, they're already gonna have to take care of you by the time they become adults. What the fuck is wrong with people.
>>
>>35005522
You realize you're using bullying behavior which only proves the hypothesis, correct?
>>
>>35004851
I would have been a happy normie if I wasn't bullied. Just because I was timid one fucker decided to get everyone else to bully me. I hope he fucking suffers.
>>
>>35005558
It's kinda my dad's fault; he had kids at 23 (married twice) and they all turned out normal. Their kids whom I call my cousin for simplicitys' sake all had a 7-8/10 gf at 15 or 16 years old. My dad remarried and at first didn't want kids and waited way too long, myom miscarried twice and then I was born. KHHV NEET autist who is going to kill himself if he ever racks up the courage.
>>
>>35005359

>The only choices are to be a bully or be a shy retarded cuck

False dichotomy.
>>
>>35005586
You're supposed to establish dominance by knocking the bastard out.

Fuck all this "violence is not the answer" bullshit. That only works when you've already established ties and don't want to ruin a relationship.

If some dick in school is messing with a kid, tell him to knock it off one time. If he doesn't listen, clobber him. That's what I'm telling my kids when I have them. Telling kids not to stand up for themselves is the worst advice you can give them. Sets them up for a lifetime of cuckoldry.
>>
File: 1487313968018.jpg (24KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
1487313968018.jpg
24KB, 819x795px
>>35005571
I am not bullying you because I want to help you, stupid.
>>
>>35005326

You think everyone is an asshole just because most people are assholes, and you want to become an asshole and join the asshole slurry.

For me? No thanks. I stick with the few good people I can find.
>>
Cosby did nothing wrong it's all a scheme to smear his name.
>>
File: 1446386877209.jpg (25KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
1446386877209.jpg
25KB, 600x385px
>>35005118
>anyone who wishes to do you harm should be struck down with extreme prejudice

See that's the problem, the system won't allow that. It allows bullying as long as it's within society's rules, which means as long as it isn't violent, just social ostracization.
So even if the bullied is aggressive and reasonably strong, he can't act on it and his assertiveness is put out by the sheer number of those who shits on him.

Bullying is almost never a contest of strenght nowadays, it's a popularity contest. While going along with your peers is certainly important in a society, popularity being the one defining trait on who gets to live well and who doesn't makes for a really, really shitty society, as exemplified in democracy.

If you want bullying as a filter for turning boys into men, allow violence again and watch robots go Columbine on the normies' asses.
>>
>>35005625
I couldn't, he'd have all his buddies beat me up. I hate him so fucking much years later. Back then I was actually confident, asked out my oneitis and she said yes, but he fucking ruined it all at that time. He ruined my self esteem to where I couldn't even talk to her. It's been years and I still have issues.
>>
>>35005622
No one said you had to be either of the two extreme ends of the spectrum. They're just the focus of this conversation. Bullies go after the weakest naturally, it's an attempt to root out the weak links, or force them to change. You don't like what I'm saying, so you're trying to bully me. If we were kids in school, since I'm not giving into you, and not reacting to the name-calling, you'd give up and seek out a weaker target who you could affect. Then that kid would be forced to either grow a sack and stop being a shy cuck, or die (sometimes figuratively sometimes literally).
>>
>>35004851
This is fairly obvious bait. By the same logic criminals are doing a public service by weeding out those incapable of defending what is theirs
>>
>>35005639
Outspokeman salesman =! Asshole

The objective is not to hurt other people, but rather to have a better life for yourself.
>>
>>35005625
This so much. Teach kids real strength, not crying to the teacher, parents or not doing anything at all. That only further pushes them towards taking the easy way out.

> Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.
>>
>>35005714
Well yes, to a degree. Some cuck who advocates against gun ownership getting robbed and killed is a lesson to others that you need to defend yourselves. Or for example all the women who advocated for refugees then got raped by them. Lessons learned.
>>
>>35005303
>ywn have angry high-test Nick bully you into submission
>>
>>35005743
>The objective is not to hurt other people, but rather to have a better life for yourself.

Except in the case of the bully they are one and the same.
>>
>>35005684
Should've gotten together a group of friends to fuck them up, senpai. That sucks though.
>>
File: 1484734064771s.jpg (8KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1484734064771s.jpg
8KB, 250x231px
>>35005785
>criminals only target people I think deserve it.
>>
>>35005626
You wanted me to change my behavior. If my behavior wasn't causing you offence, you wouldn't have taken notice and tried to intimidate me into stopping. Otherwise, what was the reason? There is none. Bullying is an attempt at changing another person's behavior.
>>
>>35005811
>criminal attempts to rob a gun owner, gets shot and killed
>criminal attempts to rob an anti-gun advocate, robs and kills him and rapes his wife
I never said he deserved it. I don't think he deserves it. I don't think women who help rapefugees deserve to be raped either. It's not about who "deserves it." It's about what WILL HAPPEN. They are blind to it and lash out against those who tell them. Then they experience it and learn the lesson. They are less naive in the future.
>>
>get bullied during HS
>not allowed to murder my bully
why. is. this. allowed?
>>
File: 1469407495293.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469407495293.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>35005850
Yeah if I kill you I am doing you a favor, because you'll learn your lesson.
>>
>>35004851
>you realize the bullies were actually doing to a favor by trying to forcefully correct degenerate robot behaviors that would cause you to fail in life
Nah I just ended up a NEET with social anxiety also a transsexual to top it off...
>>
Except that this isn't how it works. Generally bullying as a child reinforces this so-called 'degenerate robot behaviour' and causes the individual in question to become more maladjusted and excluded as an adult.

OP's assertion is literally the opposite of what happens in reality.
>>
>>35005944
thats cause you stubbornly didn't allow the bullies to affect your behaviors
>>
File: IMG_2780.png (441KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.png
441KB, 640x427px
Teenage bullying?
School support?
>>
File: 1361399014857.jpg (27KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
1361399014857.jpg
27KB, 396x396px
>>35006111
Tbh they really affected my behavior, tried so hard to be a normal masc guy but my faggotry always shone through the mask of masculinity.
>>
>>35006014

I WAS BULLIED AND I TURNED OUT FINE. ARE YOU IMPLYING I'M NOT FINE!???

BULLYING WAS GOOD!!!!! FOR ME. NOTHING BAD HAPPENED IT WAS FOR MY OWN GOOD! I AM FINE!

GGREEARRRGGGHHH
>>
I was bullied by my students when I was a teacher 6 years ago.
I quit teaching and spent a lot of time here.
I can still hear them all chanting a chorus "teacher is a faggot"
;_;
>>
>>35006486
Shit that never happined: The Post
>>
File: 1486979264860.png (12KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486979264860.png
12KB, 420x420px
>>35005816
No I am just putting you down in order to feel better about myself.
>>
>>35006593
did it work? is it all better now?
>>
File: 1486823024977.jpg (37KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1486823024977.jpg
37KB, 500x377px
>>35005112
my parents had me at 40 nigger and i was born healthy, dont have autism aside from severe trauma induced ocd

but children of older parents might be more likely to be social misfits because their parents are more likely to be more old fashioned but that has its benefits

also the chaddest guy ive ever met from the 3 schools ive been to had old parents (but i guess he had two older brothers to have as rolemodels for being cool)
>>
>>35005112
eicholtz get off this board u dweeb i accept u regardless i know u have a good caring mind behind ur physical shortcomings. its not ur fault and we love u anyway
>>
>>35004851
>>you realize the bullies were actually doing to a favor by trying to forcefully correct degenerate robot behaviors that would cause you to fail in life

This is true for the most part, but they didn't help cure my aspergers and I still have trouble talking to women.
>>
i was bullied cuz im kinda different and chubby..pokemon obsessed etc but then...well i hit puberty slimmed out and shot to about 6'1'' in 7th/8th grade, and immediatley became prime real estate no one fucked with me ne more and lost my v card to a goth chick(hot) who was mentally ill with daddy issues. come 9th grade my face broke out so bad litcherally every pore possible has been pimped. so i said fuck it and shot people down and bullied them cuz i was so afraid of being made fun of for my acne

TLDR bullies truly are just self conshiss little girls inside find their weakpoint and ABUSE it
>>
>>35007739
and i mean even if they beat u up. still the next day u can just say "sup, pizza face" and they will crumble eventuall

MORAL
fight back mentally if u cant physically its actually much more devastating, leaves less evidence, and because they can kill u or get rid of u is much more potent than physical harm
>>
>>35007816
i meant CANT KILL YOU lol
>>
File: helperrocker.jpg (6KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
helperrocker.jpg
6KB, 250x201px
>>35007539
breddy rok tbdesu
>>
>>35007838
can't they, faggot?
>>
a marine ecosystem is thriving if there are predators present
>>
>>35005094
Kek, no civilization was built by the strongest alphas.
>>
>>35004851
OP, his is not why bullies bully though. There's different reasons, but none of them are altruistic. Though bullying may produce a good result by accident as a good may come of an 'evil.'
>>
>>35004896
It's simple science. Your DNA degrades over time. When people have a kid they are just taking half their DNA to form a new person. People who have kids when they are older risk fuck ups.

Look at extremly fucked up people (like wheelchair bound full down syndrom fucked) and their parents are gaurenteed going to be old as fuck.
>>
>>35007991
Sharks is trying to eat fish not save them.
>>
File: The_Dude.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dude.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
the ultimate redpill is taking the dudepill
>>
>>35008117
It is. They don't think about it, but instinctively bullying is getting the weakest in the herd to become stronger by pointing out what's making them weak and getting them numb to the things that trigger them. Bullying is a good thing despite what sjws say and if someone bullys you that means you're part of the tribe, you've gotta prove yourself and fight them or fix your weaknesses or leave the tribe to stop it
>>
Probably an obvious one, but Overprotective parents do far more harm than we think. Mine never let me out with friends and constantly try to reassure me and I want to kill myself to show them how badly they fucked up
>>
>>35008845
>by pointing out what's making them weak
They don't though.
You want to convince yourself that you're better because you were bullied, but you're here posting dumb shit on 4chan.
You aren't better now than you were in high school, stop deluding yourself.
>>
>>35008874
>I want to kill myself to show them how badly they fucked up

I just live with my parents in my 30s and never talk to them to get a similar effect. I hope they get the message.
>>
>>35008845
>brutal hazing is how you get accepted

retarded and unnecessary

christ this thread is of self hating cucks with stockholm syndrome
>>
>>35008965
You really expected something besides submissive betas?
>>
>>35004851
>get bullied in middle school for having anger issues and sperging about sonic the hedgehog and pokemon
>zoned for different high school than everyone else
>last thing I heard from one of my friends was "anon, you'll have a clean slate there, don't screw that up"
>think about all the things I got bullied for doing
>stop doing it
>control my anger
>become high school normie
>gotta say, the whole "high school/college is the best years of your life" meme is true if you aren't a faggot
>>
>>35004896
mom 28 dad 47 when i was born
>>
>>35004851
>tfw bullied by hillbillies for not liking country music
>>
>>35008845
Do you think the bullies profits somehow or is it all about 'unintentionally helping?' Bullies not trying to help you, kids, stay away from bullies!
>>
>>35004851
Holy shit thank you ok your the first one I finally saw realize I wasn't being a dick I was trying to shape you the way I was treated when I had degenerate flaws. Learning is hard, knowing is easy.
>>
>>35005075

I'm 35 and I'm having a child with a 19 yo mexican girl. Will it be autistic?
>>
>>35009376
No one is smart enough to positively alter the course of someone's life through intimidatia alone.
>>
>>35009568
mexicans can't be autistic
>>
>>35009611

Where did you get this from? I'm mexican and I'm pretty sure we are below the intellectual table even the people than thinks they're intelligent are pretty delusional and makes me selfhate my own society, we're in stone age compared to good communities I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of retardation as autism runs heavily in our blood.
>>
>>35009605
I've turned 2 betas into men with one single punch between them. Both were weak but one became a marine and the other got ripped as fuck and runs his own tattoo shop now. The marine was a insecure bully to the weakest of people so I punched him in his privileged face when I warned him not to talk shit on me. The other was a wimpy goth kid who was my younger sisters first boyfriend. I've taken other betas along the way but those two still thank me to this day for changing them. Showing them.
>>
>>35009804
I don't believe you helped them with one punch only. There was words involve and do we know they were really helped by you alone if this really happened and if running a tattoo shop and being ripped is all due to you or even a good thing?
>>
>>35004851
it doesn't work that way you fucking retards
i'm not even a real person anymore, all of the bullying turned me into a cluster B personality disordered subhuman
>>
>>35010078
Not me- getting punched in the face one time really turn my life around.
>>
>>35010216
oh, it happened to you one time?
that's not even bullying, that's just a little rough-housing, really that's nothing
>>
File: 1480490135444.jpg (37KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480490135444.jpg
37KB, 562x600px
Yeah, just think of all those school shootings stopped because someone thoughtfully took time out of their day to slam them around and steal their money...

Op you remind me of that MDE skit where they made fun of teachers who were unironically pro-bullying. Most of the time these teachers themselves are intimidated and too scared to stop bullies themselves so they just accept it like cucks. The real truth is that the public school teachers are always incompetent weak willed cucks who enable bad behavior like this.

Truthfully bullies are always bad and should never be encouraged. Even if they "socially correct" people's behaviors they are still doing it for selfish reasons. Op is just falling into the same traps all proto-fascists fall into which is glorification of violence. Yes, it can "socially correct" certain bad behaviors, but then it will always devolve into more and more brownshirt tier violence.
>>
>>35010254
You should try. Turn over new leaf.
>>
>>35004851

This was true in my school.

I was never a bully and actually somehow pretty popular (I'm a robot in normy clothing) and always tried to befriend the weirdos that got bullied......but no matter what I did, they kept insisting on doing their extremely outside of social norms behavior and 99% of the time, basically begged to get bullied.
>>
>>35005626

That's a tranny, right?

orthodoxoreganblox
>>
File: 1451828737762.jpg (112KB, 657x657px) Image search: [Google]
1451828737762.jpg
112KB, 657x657px
>>35011157
>That's a tranny, right?

NO
>>
>>35011215
Who is this attractive young lady?
>>
>shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane
>"hey man now you know how to dodge bullets"
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.