[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

facebook shows who has searched your name

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (4KB, 178x208px)
download.jpg
4KB, 178x208px
just a heads up all you creeps. finnish media is reporting on a news story where a previously unknown taxi driver was convicted of sexual assault where his identity was uncovered after he had tried to search the woman on facebook after the incident. it is not a meme
>>
>>35003982
wow facebook can give all your data to law enforcement what a shock
>>
>>35004017
>wow facebook can give all your data to law enforcement what a shock
I think he's implying that users can see other users who have viewed their page if they're not a friend.
>>
>>35004017
that's not what happened. the man popped up on her "people you might know" suggestions without the police getting involved.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702202200073256_uu.shtml
>>
>>35003982
>this is not a meme
>does not post link to news
It's like how there are supposedly apps that will show you notifications when someone downloads your pictures off FB, but those apps are usually malicious and should not be downloaded. Is it like that?
>>
>>35004057
do you speak finnish? the link is right there if you do
>>
>>35004036
>woman has a sexual assault
>police know it has to be some creep that at point searched for her
>they ask facebook to retrieve everyone that searched for her

>>35004049
well it's obvious that the "people you might now" are the ones that most likely searched for you
just as when you look at the profiles and you see the "Friends part", it shows the most 9 people that person interacted on facebook the most
>>
File: fug.png (316KB, 425x450px)
fug.png
316KB, 425x450px
>>35003982
>>35004049
>his face when reading this article
>>
>>35004066
>well it's obvious that the "people you might now" are the ones that most likely searched for you
not really. obvious would be friends of friends. they were totally unkown to each other.

and the police never asked facebook to give up any info as it wasn't necessary
>>
>>35004036
Good thing I'm not a facebook user lmao you fucking retards there's your first mistake
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.