[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alfa beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1429.jpg (166KB, 959x777px)
IMG_1429.jpg
166KB, 959x777px
Times you tricked people into thinking you were alfa.
>>
File: beastman.jpg (5KB, 200x153px)
beastman.jpg
5KB, 200x153px
>>35003666
During my last semester of uni before I dropped out I went full chameleon and became the most popular guy in class. So much that I still have two normies trying to hang out with me. I don't want to talk to them so I'm showing my power level little by little just so they lose interest and leave me alone.

After that experience I learned what to do to put myself in alpha mode but I fucking hate going outside and normies so I don't do it. The good thing about all this is that my mom has hope that I can be normal when it's just a mask I put on whenever I want
>>
Being a /fit/ robot all the kids look up to me and want to be me and I act like I am the shit and tell stories, little do they know...
>>
>high school
>At lunch table sitting next to some black people.
>They're all rough housing and one of them nearly spills milk on me.
>I warn him not to spill milk on me and tell him I would be pretty pissed if he did (not really)
>Moments later he fucking accidentally spills the milk on me.
>They're all looking at me and waiting to see if my words were true.
>I force myself to get angry and start yelling at the guy who spilled the milk.
>Tell him to clean my sneakers
>To my surprise he does.
>Feeling alpha as fuck now.
>Decide to pull a finisher like a Chad would and so I pour the remaining milk all over his head and i randomly slap him.
>He starts crying.(wtf?)
>Everyone is staring at me like im a monster.
>Stacys give me looks of disgust.
>I rush out the lunchroom.
>Security caught me and made me publically apologize to him.

Was this alpha or did I fuck it up?
>>
>>35004648

>Decide to pull a finisher like a Chad would and so I pour the remaining milk aIl over his head and i randomly slap him.

You crossed the line.
>>
>>35004679
Was the only moment where I felt in control and I decided to be abusive lol, I think if I were to spill milk on Chad he would be the fuck out of me soon I thought the humilation was fair.
>>
>>35004728
Beat* so I thought*
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.