[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
SUCCess stories
profile advice
other experiences
dubs thread

go!
>>
>>35003591
>0 replies
/r9k/ in a nutshell right here
>>
2 Best stories here guys:
>get a match on tinder
>say "hi how are you"
>get deleted after that.

Second one :
>talking to a 5 or 6/10,
>a lot of talking
> i just said that maybe i ll join a weapon industry as an engineer.
>never get any replies after that

Ok definitely this app is for chad with a 1000 of instagram pics and most superficial girl.
>>
I have no success stories and you're a filthy degenerate normie who needs to fuck off if you do.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>get match
>set up date
>she cancels it last minute
>says she is in a committed relationship
Bitches and fucking whores
>>
Had two horrible dates with a 16 year old, and one really amazing fuckdate with an 18 year old.
>>
Have been widely succesful.

But i have both good and bad stories. I still have not scored a real qt, most my fucks are around the 6-7 radius. And while i have matched 9-10 i never managed to hide my peepee in them
>>
File: fwb.jpg (2MB, 5400x9600px) Image search: [Google]
fwb.jpg
2MB, 5400x9600px
Here's an example of one of my successful Tinder conversations. We ended up being friends with benefits and I could have taken it further but I got into a relationship around that time so I had to let her go.
>>
File: IMG_20170219_203428.jpg (1MB, 2339x2723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170219_203428.jpg
1MB, 2339x2723px
>>35003591

>home for Christmas break from uni
>bored as shit so download Tinder
>spend weeks on it
>get about a match a day
>ALL of them are landwhales with atrocious faces
>after a month finally match with an objective 6/10 qt Latina
>say some dumb complimentary comment about one of her pics
>no response
>a few days later text her "pls respond" as a joke and last ditch effort
>she responds with a generic
>fuckwhatnow.gif
>make a post on /r9k/ and ask what to say
>a few robros actually help me get a conversation going and give me the confidence to continue it
>end up hitting it off with qt Latina and talk about random fun shit
>talk to her for about a week
>have deep and personal conversations with her and feel an emotional connection to an extent
>one night spend several hours deciding if I should ask her out
>consider not cos I go back to uni in 2 days
>ask her kind of autistically but she says yes and seemed genuinely excited
>this is literally the farthest I've ever gotten
>end up getting coffee with her at about 6pm
>we talk until 10pm when the coffee shop closes and have the best time of my life
>end up just hugging her goodbye and tell her I have to go back to school the next day
>she understands and says she would love to go out again when we had the chance
>feel like I'm falling for her
>2 days later phone auto-updates and for some fucking reason my Tinder profile was erased
>tfw never got her last name, number, or any way I could contact her
>tfw I will never have a second chance

Fuck
>>
>tfw I had to superlike her to get a reply

a-at least she responded, right?
>>
File: 1477962668565.jpg (53KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1477962668565.jpg
53KB, 440x440px
>>35003591

Got a date with a girl, spent a lot of time with her, texting every day: never got sex.

Set up a new date, she cancels it last minute.

If you aren't a Chad you are just entertainment for them.
>>
>>35003591
>SUCCess stories
0 luck so far, though i've gotten about 10 matches in 3 weeks
>>
>>35003920
Email Tinder support, don't let her get away
>>
I had 2 dates with a 5.5 girl with nice tits. But it seems i was too beta and had nothing to talk about outside of my creepy hobbies. And i am not good with normie humor too bad she was pretty nice. Guess i will die alone.
>>
I am tempted to do tinder and try to fuck some fat girls .. really dont want to go outside somewhere, thats for sure
>>
don't you have to have a fb to use tinder?
>>
>>35003591
met a nice Russian girl, hope to work out a relationship and become a normie
>>
>>35005360
Yeah but you don't need friends or anything. Takes about a solid 5 minutes to do
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.