[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to take a picture of a girls face in a small hall, if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487471476890.jpg (26KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1487471476890.jpg
26KB, 252x291px
How to take a picture of a girls face in a small hall, if you don't know her?
>>
You don't, you creepy fuck.
>>
>>35002252
Walk up to her and literally take her picture. It's that easy.
>>
>walk up to her
>unsheaths phone
>camera mode
>"what are you doing?"
>"it's for my little sister Umaru, you look like a real life Barbie :)"
>"dawww, go ahead then :) and say to Umaru I said hi :P"
>"done, thank you, bye"
>"bye :)"

Eazy like turning a page
>>
>>35002252
pretend like you're taking a selfie but have your rear camera on
my phone is unable to turn its shutter sound off even in silent mode so this is my method.
>>
walk up, shoot her in the gut, wait for the roastie to bleed out, get the perfect angle shot you need to trace for your touhou anime
>>
>>35002252
>walk up to her
>take a picture of her face
Works every time.
>>
I failed.
Well, till next time
>>
>>35002252
Quietly take pictures of her, while moving camera left and right to give a gesture shes in the way of your landscape shot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.