[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good fucking reason why I should finish college.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9848.jpg (88KB, 445x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9848.jpg
88KB, 445x629px
Give me one good fucking reason why I should finish college.
>working sales job right now
>bringing in 2-4k a week
>last year brought in 200k of income
>up to 2 million in sales for my company

What's the point of college if I'm already making more than 90% of people who already have bachelors degees?
>>
Don't.

You're only here for affirmation anyways, but don't. It would be a waste of money to you
>>
>>35001370
what the fuck are you selling anon?
is it pretty stable
>>
>>35001370
where do you live and what are you selling? also, how many hours a week are you working, how old are you, and how long have you had the job?

the fuck?
>>
>>35002258
>>35002743

Sounds like it could be cars or something higher end like that.

And you don't have to finish school if you don't want to. You already know that though, you're just here to brag about how much money you make anyways. Just remember to save some of it and invest another chunk of it. Don't blow it all by buying stupid shit.
>>
>>35001370

This sounds like 100% bullshit and since you are apparently a salesman I'm going to assume it's bullshit.

Also why are you asking us a question to which you've already arrived at an answer?
>>
>>35001370
College can help u learn about people and ideas like philosophy and science and politics and history and art and u can make friends and connections that last a lifetime and help u broaden ur scope spiritually mentally physically emotionally in life op just gotta go out there and do it like a windows ddos operating system it allays has an output and reaction and filling in for every input and action and command
>>
>>35001370
>200k
>"lets brag on r9k about my shitty peasant job!"
>sales, yeah I bet
>2million in sales... of hamburgers and fries right?
>contemplating dropping college over a fucking McDonalds teir gig
>nah son
>when you are pulling in 2 million a year mopping floors like me, then you can contemplate dropping
>until then, stay in your liberal arts degree program
>you cant live on 200k
>I piss wine thats 200k
>finish school because getting a real job like me is gonna be forever out of reach if you quit school
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.