[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im having a no good very bad day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sadanimegirl.jpg (70KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
sadanimegirl.jpg
70KB, 500x681px
>in long distance relationship (already a mistake i know lol)
>open up to gf about masculinity insecurity issues regarding my skelly body, tiny hands, and feeling like i'm just a kid compared to her because shes 26 and all settled and im just trying to get through uni.
>tries comforting me but doesnt really seem to put much effort into it.
>gf starts acting weirdly distant
>start to get suspicious but try not to get paranoid because she was legitimately pretty busy
>try to get her to sext with me like she used to but she always shuts me down.
>gf asks to talk
>tells me shes not sexually attracted to me because i havent been looking hard enough for internships and she feels like she has to be my mom.
>gf just confirmed all of the things i've been telling her i feel insecure about.
>says we should take a break for a week so i can get my shit together

how cucked am I :/
>>
>>35001020
you're not cucked
you're pathetic and undeserving of love
just like me
accept it and move on
>>
>>35001020
That sucks anon. From my experience long distance relationships never work. They are only good for feeling wanted for a few months before being herartbroken when she moves on.
>>
>>35001053
that was unkind are cruel. just because anon wasn't particularly masculine this time doesn't mean he is unlovable. he thought he could trust this person with his greater insecurities. you are only making things worse for him
>>
>>35001020
Lol made that mistake millions of times.

I guess some people are just not meant to have girlfriends.
I know whats wrong with me but I cant help it, it always swims up to the surface and makes my girl not attracted to me.
>>
>>35001095
are women really this heartless. if a girl told me she was worried about being to masculine i wouldn't stop being attracted to her
>>
>>35001124
They naturally don't care for betas. They want a strongwilled man to lead them. You don't believe in yourself? They don't wanna believe in you neither.

Like Nietzsche said - you're going to the Women? Bring a whip!
>>
File: 1341104153380.jpg (184KB, 607x835px)
1341104153380.jpg
184KB, 607x835px
Women despise any kind of weakness or vulnerability in men. You are to be the protector and provider, not the other way around. You are the one who comforts her, not the other way around. Do you see where I'm getting at?

Always remember that there will always be better men within her reach and that she can leave you for them at a moment's notice. There is nothing special about you, no unique trait that can't be replicated. You are disposable and must prove your utility.

Be a man, improve yourself, work hard all day every day, make sure you are moving faster than she is; otherwise don't expect a modicum of affection.
>>
>>35001094
truth hurts
dont be a fag about it
>>
>>35001020
o btw guys im 21 so its not like its the end of the world that I don't have my shit together yet.
>>
What you need to do is difficult but i wish i did when i found my self in your position, and it is to stop talking to her right now and never talk to her again, delete everything and move on
>>
>>35001020
Your relationship was just as shallow as the vast majority of them. Congratulations. Learn to suppress the desire to reproduce and you'll be happier.
>>
>>35001020
"taking a break" is girlspeak for "I want to fuck another guy without feeling guilty about cheating but still keep my options open"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.