[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you were right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
...so robots, you were right. you were right again. i had a thread the other week where i thought my (now ex) gf might have been cheating on me, she has been extra 'caring' but i can tell that it's forced...it turns out it was much worse than i thought and i thank you guys for helping me realize it
>ex leaves phone out in the open
>too curious to ignore, have to know the truth
>her facebook inbox has hundreds of messages
>scared to check them but at that point curiosity is too strong
>worst mistake of my life
>countless texts to random fb guys sexting
>go through history
>see a fuckton of what i can only describe as chads saying racy things and things like "when you coming over again and did your bf find out?"
>her response: "it's ok he won't know"
>she wasn't even the slightest bit concerned for me
i've counted 27 confirmed guys she cheated on me with and laughed about it with them apparently

i confronted her and she left me for one of the chads who proposed to her

now i'm here suffering while she's going to be happily married and the damage can't be undone
all the false promises, false 'love yous', false hugs, she used me because she NEEDED A WAY TO SPLIT THE RENT. this whole world is a fucking lie
i feel like i want to die and kill at the same time
how do i get my revenge? how would you get your revenge?
there is just pure anger and hatred in my heart
how do you do it?
>>
Dont fall for woman.I know its easier said than done but making yourself dependent on them is worse.

Just be your own man and if any woman comes your path so be it, otherwise you can expect shit like this to happen over and over and over...
>>
>how would you get your revenge?
Move on. The worst insult you can deal to somebody is to make it seem like they didn't matter at all to you, as you're aware. She did it to you, so do it back.
>>
>>35000877
Kill her and then yourself. It must've traumatized you beyond repair and you'll never trust another person again, so the only thing that awaits you is a bitter and lonely existence.
>>
>>35000877
She got married a week after she broke up with you?
>>
File: 00854.png (482KB, 772x308px) Image search: [Google]
00854.png
482KB, 772x308px
>he though he could ever have a woman all to himself
LOL
>>
>>35001012
she's getting married engaged to one of her fuckboys
>>
>>35001015
This

In the age of "empowerment of women" it aint gonna happen ethier be a cuck or dont play the game
>>
File: gv46354y54.png (724KB, 928x475px) Image search: [Google]
gv46354y54.png
724KB, 928x475px
>>35001038
Be the cucker not the cuckee
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.