[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just have to be cocky, anons.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: JgKb0jE.png (22KB, 1149x442px) Image search: [Google]
JgKb0jE.png
22KB, 1149x442px
You just have to be cocky, anons.
>>
Saying that is on the level of "jus b urself"
>>
>>35000796
Nah, I'm cocky as fuck and they just call me an asshole and only see me as a friend.
>>
>>35000796
I know exactly the vibe she's describing. I've felt it once or twice.

Cocky is a good way to describe it. You feel strong, powerful, long-dormant normie genes are coursing through your veins but you don't really give a shit because deep down you felt as though this is how shit's supposed to be.
>>
>>35000796
Green text whatever it is you did, I'd like more context. It's a slow night.
>>
I had something similar happen to me. There's a trivia game I used to play that I got on again recently and beat some girl handily.

Decided to message her and intentionally acted like an ass.

>You just got alpha'd
>You suck at history but at least your hot

Immediately started chatting me up and was pretty receptive. I added her on snapchat but when she saw that I wasn't Chad she stopped snapping back pretty soon after. Sucks, guys.
>>
There is no point pretending to be 'le alpha' because it's not remotely my real personality at all, I would never be able to keep up the act for more than a day. Just accept my fate as a beta buck tbqh.
>>
>>35000868
it's not me

oregan
>>
>>35000796
Women don't like serious, boring guys. You were probably being playful and throwing out bants but then got dull
>>
i'm happy my facebook chats don't look like this lmao!
>>
>>35000796
you guys are retarded for trying alpha the system when all the laws are stacked against you. A girl can accuse you of false rape and completely ruin your life. courts are not even going to let you defend yourself and they are going to take her word for it. also if get them pregnant you are going to face baby jail for not paying child support.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.