[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you saw women get BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: 1485560047484.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485560047484.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>be me
>hear yelling outside
>look out window to see what it is
>a woman is being assaulted / beaten in front of her house
>shes screaming for someone to help
>shut window, close the blinds, put my headphones on and pretend I heard nothing
>>
>>35000303
You're an edgy moron who can't see a human being beyond their gender. If someone needs help, even if you don't know them, you should help in some way. It doesn't mean you should be interested in relationships or anything stupidly retarded like that but dismissing a call for help just because you can't handle "the other" at all is bad.
>>
File: IMG_1844.png (16KB, 633x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.png
16KB, 633x676px
>>35000380
GTFO fag, women deserve to be BTFO'd every now and then
>>
>>35000380

If the situation were reversed and OP was the one getting beat, would that women have went out and helped him?

No.
>>
>>35000380
who let the normie in

oregno
>>
>>35000380
There's nothing saying he is supposed to help and your ramblings can't be enforced.
>>
>>35000380
nah roasties deserve it. women arent even human, and we should celebrate when they get rekt
>>
>>35000303
>>35000502
>>35000532
>>35000547
>>35000558
ITT: Cowards justifying their inability to help someone as it would involve a core level of socializing

Get a spine or wear a helmet.
>>
File: IMG_2797.jpg (25KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2797.jpg
25KB, 258x245px
>>35000303
>In a Walmart parking lot
>see two smelly spics, a man and a woman, walking and arguing
>woman says something, starts to run away from the man
>he picks her up and slams her on the asphalt, subsequently pinning her down with his body
>the security fag speeds over in his little truck to see what's going on
>the cops come, smelly spic man goes away in cuffs
She probably deserved it. Even if she didn't, it was funny to witness.
>>
File: 1480310226054.jpg (86KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480310226054.jpg
86KB, 1000x1000px
>>35000600
I don't wear helmets cause I LIVE ON THE EDGE!
Also, I have a spine, learn basic anatomy, dummy.
>>
>>35000600
>travelling to visit family
>hear arguing and screaming from the next hotel room, fucking annoying
>lots of crashing, shrieking, pleading
>it all goes suddenly silent
>she was probably dead
>I leave early and decide I'll just sleep in my car later
>>
>>35000380
You're too good for this place. What do you gain from coming to this shithole?
>>
>>35000728
>too good
He's just a dejected white knight, he's gonna stay awhile.
>>
>>35000600

Other people aren't my responsibility. I work and pay taxes just like everyone else.

Got yourself in a shit situation? Sucks to be you.
>>
File: 18372838264.png (8KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
18372838264.png
8KB, 218x231px
>>35000380
>interfering in an act of violence and risking your own well being to white knight for some cunt

nah
no
nope
>>
>>35000380
>>35000600
out with you norminos reee and such
>>
>>35000380
a lot of women dont even process us as humans. why would we show sympathy to them?
>>
File: 1486358181844.jpg (12KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1486358181844.jpg
12KB, 211x239px
>few months ago
>around 1 in the morning
>was downstairs eating and watching toonami on adult swim
>start hearing a girl scream outside
>hear a kerfuffle
>creep over to front door and look out peep hole
>10 yards out from my front door there's a woman sitting in the street and a man standing over her
>the man is my neighbor, never seen the woman before and they're arguing
>they're bitching back and fourth and I can discern that she doesn't want to go anywhere and he just wants her the fuck away from his house
>he's just wants to drive her home or something and she's being stubborn and won't leave (she was probably just being a roastie and he got tired of her shit)
>get bored of listening and let dogs outside
>dogs start barking louder than their argument
>see neighbor yanking this girl to his car by her wrist and they drive off
>>
>>35000759
Being disgusted with a pussies inability to be useful isn't white knighting. No you aren't responsible for another person, and no you won't gain anything from helping anybody, but you should anyways. Being able to ignore an into cent beings suffering without it haunting you is an absurd concept to me, even if the woman in question wasn't without blame you'd never know because you were too busy shitting yourself over how useless you are.
>>
>>35000967
>Being able to ignore an into cent beings suffering without it haunting you is an absurd concept to me
tell that to all the women that dont even think of us as humans.
>>
>>35000967
>no you won't gain anything from helping anybody, but you should anyways

why?
>>
>be me, out driving
>see an attractive stacey riding her bicycle
>she eats it and goes flying face first into the curb
>i pull over and she is laying on the sidewalk groaning
>walk over to her
>she think i am going to offer to help
> i stomp her in the ribs and take her bicycle
>put it in my trunk and drive off
>sell it on craigslist
>>
>>35000303
A living legend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
>>
>>35000600
>b-b-but muh moral duty
Kill yourself, you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>35001037
How much did you make ?

Muted for exp(294910) seconds
>>
>>35000967
Dear oh dear you are a huge faggot. If roasties are arrogant and retarded enough to get themselves in dangerous situations, then they deserve it. I'm not risking myself for some whore
>>
>>35000000

check this motherfuckinn git bitcc ass nigg
>>
>>35001148
it was one of those pink "beach cruiser" bikes that dumb sluts like to ride. not even a real bike .i got like 250 for it though
>>
>>35001037
this is fucking hilarious, i hope it's true
>>
>>35000303
>retarded fobby asians
>desperate virgin meets ugly roastie
>its 'true love'
>desperate virgin practices creepy hypnosis
>hypnosis wizard powers backfires
>accidentally cucks ugly roastie with 'sexy' fat pig
>fat pig becomes pregnant
>fat pig wont abort
>desperate virgin's life is over
>cucked so hard
>ugly roastie wants to kill herself everyday
>>
>>35000600
All OP needed to do was call 911, tell them about what's happening, then fuck off.
>>
>me and me m8s was going into a pub
>some homeless chick was begging for money out front
>i take out soem money and say hey lass ill give you a wad of cash for some suck
>she agrees
>we lead her round the back of the pub
>i throw some money at her feet , and she gets down and starts scrambling to pick it up
>me mate does some vicious chuck norris roundhouse kick right to her noggin and knocks her out cold
>we pick up the money and go back round the front and go into the pub and drink for 3 hrs
>we come out at closing time and walk round back, and shes still there and hasnt moved an inch.
>we think she died lol
>>
>>35000380
They have daddy government to protect them and we have been bullied our entire lives for being "unnecessarry".
If daddy government is not doing their duty, well, they are being held accountable for their actions. Maybe you should not have bullied us.
>>
>>35000967
>he thinks altruism is real
smuganimegirl.webp
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.