[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That one kid: high school edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1487385592460.png (151KB, 466x356px) Image search: [Google]
1487385592460.png
151KB, 466x356px
>That one kid that was in all your classes but you never talked to
>That one kid that suddenly disappeared mid term
>That one kid that was always late to class regardless of the period
>That one kid that brought his guitar to school every day
>That one girl that ended up as your pair for an assignment and left all the work to you
>That one girl that you saw every day but knew nothing about
>That one girl that got pregnant
>>
>that one kid that made bad jokes and even when he made good ones no one thought they were funny because he was so universally loathed and farted in the bathroom and stank all the time
>>
File: 1432678342293.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1432678342293.png
78KB, 412x351px
>that one slut in high school who was was constantly molested in class then suddenly moved to Ohio

I loved you in my own way, Sara.
I should have been a better person or some shit.
>>
>That one kid who teared up with nerves being made to partner up and read his work to the class stacey
FUCK YOU MRS SMITH
>>
>that one kid who seemed quiet and lonely but had friends in only a few periods
was me
>>
>that one kid who never did drugs
>that one kid who wore the same clothes everyday
>that one kid who never talked to girls
>that one kid who was easily offended if you even made one small joke about him

twas me
>>
>>34999887
>that one kid who got the practice gf who was 4 points under his league
I JUST WANTED A FUCKING GF
>>
>that one kid who wore sweatshirts in the summer
>that one kid who ate lunch in the library
>that one kid who flooded the school bathroom accidentally and caused it to be closed for 2 years
>that one kid who used dryer sheets instead of deodorant
>that one kid who called his grandma coco

It's like I'm still the same person
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.