[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else got the problem where you're so afraid of people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1487108592413.jpg (38KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487108592413.jpg
38KB, 320x320px
Anybody else got the problem where you're so afraid of people judging the real you that you put on a really boring, normal shell for people you meet?

I basically only talk about school shit with most of the people I've met at university. I never get into deeper conversation with people because I'm afraid my autistic interests may scare them off.

Pic related.
>>
Yup. I'm a terrible person, as in I give no sympathy to poor people and beggars (I'm poor too) because we all have free will to better ourselves through education at the very least. Also, I am into using and mixing drugs as a hobby but wtf everyone will think I'm a freak if I randomly start speaking about drugs. I watch the same shows over and over, listen to the same music everyday, and I'm into my schoolwork so I just stick with that to talk with my classmates in college. Only my close friends I am more open and joke around with and act freely because they are similar to me.
>>
>>34999556
I do the same, i once tried to share a little bit of myself with some guy but he was too normal to understand me...it was fun because one day he told me that we were friends, but then i told him that i didn't consider him a friend, i laughed internally while he tried to dealt with the confusion and sorrow caused by my simple words.
>>
File: IMG_2660.jpg (40KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2660.jpg
40KB, 629x505px
>>34999556
>tfw I don't know who I am
>tfw I have no hobbies or interests
>tfw I don't feel human so there's nothing to hide
>>
A vast majority of the time that I do "try" a feeling of anger comes over me as I associate random persons ambiguity as contempt.

I build a whole world of war in my head.
>>
>>34999556
I go through phases of this.

I drink heavily to counter it.
>>
I do this and it's why I can't make any real friends, but the real me is a depressing and miserable piece of shit so it's not like anything otherwise would happen.
>>
Yes but I purposely keep my shell to a thin veil so I can repel
>>
>>34999556
>I never get into deeper conversation with people because I'm afraid my autistic interests may scare them off.

You're slitting your own throat, anon. Those people you're talking to probably have interesting things to say if you would just get beyond the banal with them.
>>
>>35000144
F E E L S
O N

W
H
E
E
L
S

To think I used to feel vibrant and thoughtful. It's not just a delusional memory, it actually happened- I actually felt like someone at some point. I think I would be okay with being who I am right now if it wasn't accompanied with a vague sense of loss
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.