[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So robots how was your weekend?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

File: 017029210233.png (175KB, 1297x886px) Image search: [Google]
017029210233.png
175KB, 1297x886px
So robots how was your weekend?
>>
File: 1332607597666.png (98KB, 505x379px) Image search: [Google]
1332607597666.png
98KB, 505x379px
My gf broke it off with me, so it's back to

>tfw no gf
>>
>>34996930
>Worked on Friday.
>A friend had Lasik MD,
>invited himself over for a few days,
>cooked for him,
>smoked weed,
>drank a couple of drinks on Saturday.
>Made some quality indian food.
>Smoked weed again.
>Fucker starts listening to classical music.
>Shit gets intense.
>He whistles and waves his finger around with his sunglasses still on like he's listening to a ballad or some shit.
>I'm having sort of a weird trip.
>Album ends.
>He does some exercising bicycle.
>Leaves the day after.
>Pays his food debt with a chicken drawing made of ink.

Man, artists are odd.
>>
>>34996930
i spent the past 2 weekends playing league and i now have ~6386 ip

idk what to spend it on

i dont know whether to buy a 6300 ip champ, a 4800 ip one, two 3150 ip ones, or 2 1350 ip ones and a 3150 ip one (need a bit more ip for this option probably but still)

champs i'm interested in buying to try out:
- akali
- katarina
- morgana
- fiddlesticks
- maokai (not sure on this one because he is supposed to be getting nerfed soon for whatever reason)
- ahri

i need help making up my mind
been playing kled a decent bit lately and he is a fucking blast
>>
File: IMG_2613.jpg (95KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2613.jpg
95KB, 804x802px
>>34997210
I went through my weekend routine. I'm bored with it but changing it would be too uncomfortable for me. This is for Saturday and Sunday.
>Wake up at 7:45 AM
>Get dressed, brush teeth
>go to dining hall (I'm in college) to eat my usual breakfast
This is always 4 egg whites (no yolk), 1 slice of toast, 1 tbs peanut butter, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, and a small serving of fruit (totals out to 400 calories)
>go to the gym for 1.5 hours of lifting, 30 minutes of cardio
The gym opens at 10:00 AM on the weekends, so I get out of there at around 12:00-12:30
>go back to dorm, shower, go to lunch
I always eat a turkey sandwich, spinach salad, and maybe an apple
>walk to the bus stop, take bus to the store to buy a protein bar for after dinner
I always get the low sugar ones, preferably the s'mores flavored quest bar
>ride bus back up to campus, spend some time in dorm room browsing 4chan/youtube
>Go to dinner at 6:00, eat another turkey sandwhich and spinach salad, maybe some kidney beans too
>back to dorm, browse some more
>eat low sugar protein bar at around 8:00
>In bed by 10:00
That is how my weekend goes, I rarely deviate from it unless I absolutely have to for some unavoidable reason.
>>
File: RustLogo-Normal.png (11KB, 2494x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RustLogo-Normal.png
11KB, 2494x1080px
I finally got around to taking a can of air and blowing out all of the dust that's accumulated in my computer. Afterwards I was able to boot up Rust on Steam without it crashing within 10 minutes of playtime.

I stayed up late each night this weekend building houses. Didn't kill anyone but made discussions to betray a friend of someone I recently met. Just an average day in Rust
>>
File: 1338511714948.jpg (38KB, 305x279px) Image search: [Google]
1338511714948.jpg
38KB, 305x279px
I saw a girl with a very nice butt and extremely short shorts running on Friday and I just spent the rest of the weekend with tfw virgin.
>>
I looked at my belly button for the first time in a very very long time. Im very squemish when it comes to belly buttons so i always leave mine alone. I noticed some hair growing out of it and pulling on it with my fingers causes some to come out but others seem more packed in there. I also saw something black but have no idea what. I have had it cleaned before and pulled out a piece black shit but never found out what it was. I read other anon's tales about it and it may have been left over umbillical cord. But i dont think those grow hair.
>>
File: 1487371933667.jpg (198KB, 1114x854px) Image search: [Google]
1487371933667.jpg
198KB, 1114x854px
>>34996930
Literally wagecucks for a good portion of it. Fuck I am starting to accept shekelstein programming now. When will it all end and I can finally go to Thailand and fuck ladyboy.
>>
>drank vodka and watched fight club like 7 times
>i am jack's untouched penis
>>
File: 20170219_235654.jpg (233KB, 878x491px) Image search: [Google]
20170219_235654.jpg
233KB, 878x491px
Got so wasted I wanted to puke everytime I tried to move my head
>pic related
>>
>>34996930
A game translation patch I was a part of the team for finally got released. I spent a lot of time here on 4chan answering the questions people had.

Aside from that, nothing happened. I cut off all contact with everybody I know on Friday, I guess, but that's not really new.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.