[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how political are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: frrooog.jpg (51KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
frrooog.jpg
51KB, 660x574px
(my guess is that most robots listen to NPR and ignore politics)
>>
>>34996867
personally i like to pretend i know what im talking about
>>
>robots are neets
>have no social contacts
>will kill themselves soon
why the fuck would any robot care about politics
it makes no sense
i cant think of one political topic that would interest a robot
except more neetbux i guess
>>
>>34996867
I don't care at all. Nothing ever really changes.
>>
>>34996969
this
i wouldnt even realize that anything happened if it wasnt for other people talking about it
>>
>>34996867
never cared about politics and i have no clue what the fuck people are even talking about when it's being discussed
>>
File: 1479440601262.png (190KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1479440601262.png
190KB, 540x482px
>>34996867
Lifelong Republican who's listened to Rush and Hannity for years, vote any time there's an election. I don't shy away from telling somebody how I vote if they ask or giving them my opinions if they ask, and will defend my positions, but I'll never bring it up directly. I honestly am at the point where I don't want to talk about it at all, however, as it's not worth the aggravation any longer.

I try to not be particularly political outside of the immediate period of time before and after Presidential elections, though. I get immensely tired hearing about politics, truth be told, and often get immense coverage fatigue, especially right now where I literally can't fucking escape politics anywhere I go on the internet or on television. I can't watch a fucking movie promotion with an actor without seeing political statements crammed in constantly. I can't fucking watch an NFL game without hearing about players kneeling or visiting/not visiting the White House after a Super Bowl win.

I'm so sick of hearing pro-Trump and anti-Trump shit, I can't even begin to tell you. I just want things to go back to being mostly nonpolitical like they usually are, and I'm hoping that time is coming soon.
>>
>>34996867

i'd like to consider myself apolitical, but this last general election has caused me to pay attention more than usual because of the chance of trump doing something drastic with taxes and the industry i work in.

Other than that I don't care. people raging about politics in real life is the equivalent of someone banging on a drum in the distance or the wind blowing -- it's just noise.
>>
>>34997201
>listened to Rush and Hannity for years

if you listen to rush and hannity, you are political as fuck.

your last 2 paragraphs make no sense. It's like they're made by two different people.
>>
I'm more interested in economic issues than politics. I didn't care for either party and never thought it was worth taking the time to go out and vote. First vote ever went for trump.
>>
>>34997331
Having the radio on for 10 minutes every couple of weeks as I'm flipping through stations makes me "political as fuck?" I think that you might need to reevaluate things, friend.
>>
I like political theater.

When I get a job I do plan on becoming more educated about finance and wall street stuff
>>
>>34997370
then you're just browsing, kid

phrase your shit better next time.
>>
It's becoming annoying how politics are being engrained in pop culture
>>
>>34997416
>Makes presumptions, looks like a retard
>WELL YOU SHOULD HAVE PHRASED IT BETTER!
Shut the fuck up, you faggot. Next time, maybe you should ask instead of presuming like a braindead cunt and looking like a fucking dipshit. I'm sure you're used to that, though.
>>
i listen to NPR and Hannity, go to /pol/, /leftypol/, and browse reddit politics to try to get all the angles and talking points. I just think the rhetoric is interesting and that we are living in interesting times. I mostly like reading people getting worked up in the comments though.

I think I am autistic.
>>
>>34997444
kid, need to calm down, kid
>>
I like to think about political philosophy but I don't pay very close attention to modern politics other than watching Stefan Molyneux's and Ben Shapiro's shows.
>>
couldn't care less, I just hope trump nukes me soon.
>>
>>34996867
You pretty much nailed it. I listen to NPR and sometimes politically oriented podcasts but never watch or read the news.
>>
>>34996903
>>34996969
This. Us NEETs are too poor and close to not even existing that politics don't really effect us in any significant way.
>>
>never used to follow politics until the election
How do I go back to not caring about politics?
>>
>>34997444
Nah, I'm backing him up. Your post was phrased terribly.
>>
who /C-SPAN/ here?

The weekend book reviews on C-SPAN 2 are pretty comfy.

Plus, seeing house and senate hearings as they happen is really cool
>>
>>34997748
Also, C-SPAN is about as unfiltered as it gets. Some of the worse speakers will get boring on occasion, but you can't get more of a primary source anywhere else.
>>
>>34996867
I wouldn't care about politics but I'm too autistic about being right all the time so I do care
>>
>>34997748
Way too boring for me but I see what you're saying.
>>
>>34996969
This. I don't even listen to NPR. All politics do is piss off people, nothing more. Waste of time.
>>
File: 1480989092984.jpg (460KB, 1209x756px) Image search: [Google]
1480989092984.jpg
460KB, 1209x756px
>>34997748
I used to watch / listen to Washington Journal almost every morning just to hear the prank calls

and I successfully got a few prank calls through
>>
File: 1460509007963.jpg (18KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1460509007963.jpg
18KB, 597x519px
>>34997748
>tfw it requires flash
I WILL NOT INSTALL YOUR TRASH WHY CANT I WATCH IT WITHOUT IT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34996867
I genuinely hate politics because of this election, i dont support trump and i hate hillary even more but because I'm in california and I dont support hillary I am labeled a nazi and people who talk politics with me yell at me
I'm so fucking over it why can't this shit show be over already fuck
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.