[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am fat as fuck and I think this is why I have no gf and I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I am fat as fuck and I think this is why I have no gf and I'm fucking 26 yo kissless virgin

But i just cant stop eating candies, ice cream, etc
And I cant go to gym because of social anxiety and it is full of normies
>>
You're fat because of reasons entirely under your control. You could excercise self control and not eat processed horseshit, but you won't. You could go to the gym during graveyard hours when nobody else is there or buy your own weights, but you won't.

You'll just sit there and wallow in your own blubber.
>>
>>34996109
don't FUCKING reply to me, I wasn't asking for advice
>>
>>34996073
i can't go to the gym cause i don't drive and there's not a bus station near me
and i'm a shitty person
>>
Ride a bike to make your legs strong, and then start running too.

Eat a big breakfast and no lunch. Don't have junk food around the house.

Drink bran water.
>>
>>34996129

Whatcha gonna do tubbs? Eat some more?
>>
>>34996184
i'm literally opening a twinkie right now
>>
>>34996129
stop pretending you are OP

reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>34996073
Why the fuck would you care about normies at the gym? I get it you're autistic but shit it's a room full of people avoiding eye contact with headphones in. Quit wallowing in self pity and make yourself better you fucking loser
>>
>>34996219
lol I am OP fucc u
>>
>>34996073
How big yo penis?
>>
gym is a normie meme
walking is all you need if you want to lose weight
if you dont want to lose weight would you go for a fat girl?
>>
>>34996262
no, you arent!

I am stupid, but you are making people think i am stupider
>>
>>34996267
11 cm

>>34996293
on if she's cute and not very fat
i found a AAA fat girl once at uni, but she's normie
>>
File: Photo0135.jpg (338KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Photo0135.jpg
338KB, 1600x1200px
>>34996073
I am fat as fuck too (120kg) and I've had a cute loving (ex?)-robot girlfriend for 4 years. Pic related.
You can be fat and still get a girlfriend, Anon. Just go out, get drunk and say stupid shit that will make everyone laugh.
>>
>>34996073
>And I cant go to gym because of social anxiety and it is full of normies
you're fucking pathetic can you not workout alone at home? i've been doing this for years and i'm /fit/ and just as socially anxious as you are gtfo
>>
>>34996330
>11 cm
Well..theres your problem sempai
>>
bumping for interest because I am interested
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.