[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody explain her to me. I just don't understand...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: kellyanne-conway.jpg (200KB, 732x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kellyanne-conway.jpg
200KB, 732x1024px
Somebody explain her to me. I just don't understand...
>>
She's a Malin Akerman-clone crisis actor who got promoted to the state department after she survived the Bowling Green Massacre.
>>
>>34995826
as an aquarius she needs no explanation. she cannot be explained because we are usually years ahead of the general populace
>>
>>34995826
>Rothschilds bow to Conway
>>
>>34995826
Rabid retards still don't understand why they keep winning, even though them pointing out "mistakes" she and Trump keep making keeps making it worse for themselves, the rabid retards.

>Trump tells everybody to look at what happened in Sweden, very generic
>everybody in US races to do research, people finally realize the crime and rape epidemics that are happening in Sweden because of mudslimes
>media reports it as false because nothing happened *that night*
>people now see the media as dishonest while simultaneously learning about the attrocities caused by muslim immigration

A lot of liberals are realizing this keeps happening, but pretends it's not, and keep calling Trump incompetent because that's literally the only thing keeping them from losing their minds. But they're losing everything else.
>>
>>34996603
lol you're almost as good at spinning as kellyanne
>>
File: 1478914176748.jpg (163KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478914176748.jpg
163KB, 1024x576px
>>34996630
LOL TRUMP IS SUCH AN INCOMPETENT GOOF XD.

He turned 1 million into billions and won the presidency against all odds, without a political party all on accident! LOL STUPID DRUMPF

It's honestly astounding, the stupidity of the left.
>>
>>34996682
Why are you so mad tho? Calm down friend. I honestly do not care, where did I indicate that I was on the left? just cause i acknowledged a mistake trump made? He's not perfect you know?
>>
>>34996772
>LOL Y U SO MAD BRO???? LOL XD XD

Not an argument.
>>
>>34996808
K, wasn't trying to argue with you. I have no idea why you're so aggressive. I hope you find peace friend.
>>
>>34996603
Here's the thing, too: the vast majority of people who already hate Trump are going to always hate Trump. Always.

They only stand to gain from stuff like this, as nobody who supports Trump is likely to stop doing so, and people who hate Trump stand to see some level of media or liberal hypocrisy and support him.

He's not fighting to get 100% support, he's fighting to get 55%, or 60% at the absolute most, and can make do with even less than that due to the electoral system. It's pretty brilliant, he takes heat but keeps on winning political victories.
>>
i'd hit it

rigatoni
>>
>>34996603
>why they keep winning
They lie about how they are going to get peoples jobs back and make America great again. Great marketing strategy, but people will realize most of the things that were promised was pure bullshit in the next 2 to 4 years. That's when they will lose, "bigly".
>>
>>34998576
He's already brought 100s of thousands of jobs to the US that otherwise would have left, and these are REAL jobs, he didn't just bail out the entire auto industry then claim he created millions of jobs like a nigger would do... So what do you mean?
>>
>>34998615
>He's already brought 100s of thousands of jobs to the US that otherwise would have left
You mean he lies about bringing back thousands of jobs to the US. The man makes false claims about all kinds of things everything every week:

https://www.engadget.com/2016/12/28/trump-isnt-responsible-for-sprint-bringing-5-000-jobs-to-the-us/

http://www.salon.com/2016/12/29/donald-trump-is-once-again-taking-credit-for-jobs-he-had-no-part-in-creating/

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-walmart-employment-idUSKBN1511JE

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-18/trump-friendly-job-boasts-don-t-quite-add-up-for-gm-wal-mart
>>
>>34996630

you gon spin on dis dick, white boi
>>
File: IMG_1739.png (324KB, 875x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.png
324KB, 875x875px
>>34995826
Her asshole is in need of defilement.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
She's basically the debate version of this, only she makes the face internally.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.