[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do ugly get so upset if you call them what they are?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1485408611017.png (183KB, 610x666px) Image search: [Google]
1485408611017.png
183KB, 610x666px
Why do ugly get so upset if you call them what they are?
>>
>tfw you are most attractive of earth
>tfw you call everyone you see ugly
>tfw you are correct every time
>tfw uglies turn away in shame
>>
Why do faggots, niggers, chinks, spics and kikes get so upset if you call them what they are?
>>
>>34995626
People don't like to hear the truth
>>
>>34995819
Its not this, they already know it. They don't want to accept it. Knowing and accepting are two completely different worlds. There's hope in one. None in the other.
>>
Why do furfags get so upset if you call them what they are?
>>
>>34995626
>calls people ugly when the only sex he's had was taking a dog knot
lol

But they get upset because they hate being ugly, and they don't want to be reminded of it. It's also mean to put down your inferiors. I'm pretty attractive and I enjoy fucking ugly guys, because they'll never forget it
>>
File: 1486858880210.jpg (549KB, 1825x2645px) Image search: [Google]
1486858880210.jpg
549KB, 1825x2645px
because we already know we're ugly and we don't need normies reminding us. you think we don't own mirrors?
>>
>>34995626
I'm going to take that bait. It's because it's upsetting.
>>
File: 1444297000392.png (39KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
1444297000392.png
39KB, 321x322px
That puppy boy is really cute. I hope to own one someday.
>>
I've found the opposite happens when you call yourself ugly. I do it all the time and people seem to get offended on my behalf by saying I'm not ugly but like I can look into n the mirror and know I'm an ugly fucker. Just sort of want to die.
>>
>>34996681
are u a guy or a gurl
>>
>>34996681
D E N V E R ?
E
N
V
E
R
?

how the fuck is this not original, I'm like the only goddamn robot in this fucking shit city.
>>
File: 1447191652815.png (376KB, 638x585px) Image search: [Google]
1447191652815.png
376KB, 638x585px
>>34995626
I don't really care, I've been ugly so long i've accepted being an uggo freak. Although, geting stared can be annoying
>>
>>34995626
cause people hate being ugly it makes people avoid them and leads them to believe that no matter how hard they work there will always be something wrong with them and they can't change this. usually they are really nice people who try really hard to be good people but they are frequently reminded that no matter how hard they try there will always be this looming problem with them and people will respect them less so as a coping mechanism they try to ignore it then some vapid pink furry faggot comes along and makes a thread reminding them about this flaw that makes them avoided and unloved is apparent and noticeable and that people do actually care about it. at least i am not mentally ill enough to post a goddamn fur-fag image at 11 o'clock at night you goddamn plague
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.