[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much does slitting your wrists to kill yourself actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1477975896321.png (2MB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1477975896321.png
2MB, 1600x1064px
How much does slitting your wrists to kill yourself actually hurt?

How does it feel as more and more blood escapes?

Im doing it tonight and want to know how much pain ill be in
>>
>>34994675
shit way to die just slice your throat instead go for the carotid artery look up a diagram and use a mirror
>>
it doesn't hurt but I've gotta warn you man, you'll regret it the instant you do it. I used to self harm and the last time i did it i nicked a vein or an artery or something and blood spurted out for an hour on end. Almost went into shock from all the blood loss. I remember sitting there and thinking Jesus Christ if i had gone a fraction of a centimeter deeper I'd have severed the thing and bled out in minutes.

Not trying to hijack your thread or anything, just giving you a heads up. It's god fucking terrifying bleeding out like that.
>>
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/gif/image/1485/75/1485758983038.webm

not much apparently
>>
>>34994762
agreed slitting your throat is a much better way to go because the loss of blood pressure results in unconsciousness almost instantly assuming you cut deep enough to sever the artery(s)
>>
>>34994675
good way to "die" if you actually just want to be an attention whore and get "rescued" so you can pull the "suicide survivor" card for the rest of your life

just jump off a high building or cliff
>>
>>34994675
Donate your blood, but dont prepare much so you can feel your chest collapse a bit from the low pressure, i think thats how it might feel
>>
>>34994801
man it takes balls though to slit your own throat, that's about as serious as it gets, once you got through the artery you're done for. I'd imagine you just pass the fuck out and die
>>
>>34994675
It hurts like hell, because you have to make like an inch deep cut all the way up to your elbow in order to actually get results. You will continue to be writhing in pain until your death. I suggest you do it in a cold bath, both because easy cleanup for those who might find you and because the cold water might numb the pain. Good luck, wrist slitting takes a lot of determination, because its one of the longest and most painful ways to go out.
>>
>>34994892

Warm bath accelerates blood loss.
>>
>>34994675
Get a shotgun, dumbass. Or are you from some cuck country where firearms are outlawed?
>>
It wont hurt if you dont do it, i dont know whats happening in your life right now but if you try to get help you might find happiness and be glad you didnt kill yourself, dont lose hope
>>
>>34994975
True, but if you're so cold you can't feel yourself, it is a good way to numb the pain. So I guess the choices are slow, but less pain or fast and hurts like hell.
>>
Cuts hurt. I cant imagine cutting all the way down my arm. That would be pretty painful. I know if i did it i would be sitting there thinking about everything ever while lying there slowly bleeding to death.
God speed anon. Think about your decision for a long while, because you can bet your ass you will be thinking about your choice sitting there waiting to die.
>>
File: 1455014035716.png (87KB, 788x850px) Image search: [Google]
1455014035716.png
87KB, 788x850px
You need to make a deep cut with a sharp knife, not superficial scratches like in the OP I mean DEEP CUTS to sever arteries. It'll be a really really hot, sharp, stinging burning pain. Yes, it will hurt a lot. You're killing yourself, obviously it's going to fucking hurt. Embrace it, grit your teeth and use the pain to dig deeper when you're cutting. I recommend a bottle of liquor or some prescription pain medication to make it easier. The cuts will seep blood, it comes out like turning on a tap. Especially if you squeeze your fist it really gushes out. Wherever you are will be completely covered in blood. I mean the entire floor will be covered in puddles of blood, trails of blood, bloody footprints and handprints, everything you touch, it'll look like a murder scene for whoever finds you. A lot more blood than you would expect.

The process shouldn't take more than 10 or 15 minutes if you sever the arteries properly. You need to sever the arteries, or you'll only produce superficial bleeding. This is very important. Shock will set in quickly, maybe 5 minutes and you'll start to feel numb and cold. Before long you'll start to shiver really badly. The wounds can start to clot, it won't stop bleeding but it'll get kind of thicker and slow the escape of blood at least. It's a good idea to have a hot bath run so that you can climb in and soak, thin that shit out and get the blood flowing again. You'll probably start to feel very sleepy and pass out, death shouldn't take too long after that. I'd give it a solid 30-45 minutes to be safe. Basically: get good and drunk, cut deeply to sever arteries, take a few minutes to enjoy the experience of dying, then climb in a warm cozy bath for eternal rest.

I'm attaching some text graphic I don't know what it is.
>>
>>34994675
when i tried it, it didn't hurt at all, i don't understand the hype and im convinced anyone who mentions pain or a "release" is being an edgy memer
>>
>>34994871
see the trick is getting really angry at something and THEN doing it, much less hesitation. if you hesitate even the slightest bit then chances are you're gonna fuck it up.
>>
>>34994774
Where can I find more suicide webms?
>>
>>34995455
/r/watchpeopledie search by suicide very good content in general
>>
>>34994774
Why is he naked?
>>
>>34995565
Doesn't wanna get his clothes dirty.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.