[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ONEITIS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1481419168618.jpg (296KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481419168618.jpg
296KB, 1280x960px
on a scale of 1-10 (1=the most), how nervous are you when you talk to her?
>>
why'd you decide to make 1 mean the most? are you autistic anon?

Anyway I'd say about a 7.3, that is with the scale being used the objectively superior way
>>
>>34994571
That is some dank hoverhand, my main man
>>
>>34994571
maybe a 6
started talking to a lot of girls in the clubs i'm in at uni (not with the intention of getting together, just practicing interacting with them) so it's not so bad anymore
used to be a 10 and i'd stutter and my palms would get sweaty...maybe that's why betas do hoverhands? so they don't get the girl wet with sweat
>>
>>34994686

This is what the Swedes call a hug. They have to enter Absolute Territory (the safety distance of 5 meters they maintain between each Swedes almost at all times) so it isn't observed often in the wild.
>>
>>34994571
10. i've never get to talk her. i couldn't even looked her in the eye.

recently i learned she sucked someones dick back in a school trip. still hurts man.
>>
I haven't talked to her in 3 years

But I imagine it would be nervewracking
>>
>>34994571
Once I'm actually talking to her I'd say a three. Getting to that point, however, was an eight. I haven't talked to her in four months, finding her and talking to her would be nerve wracking at this point.
>>
File: 2.jpg (1MB, 1536x1872px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1MB, 1536x1872px
>>34994571
>>34994571
I only get flustered if they do sexual things in an attempt to get a reaction out of me.
>>
5. I can make small talk, smile, even eye contact without it being too weird. I feel like I'm doing all I can to not spill my spaghetti around her though.
>>
File: IMG_2911.jpg (74KB, 750x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
74KB, 750x716px
About 4

We are friends and I feel affection towards her, but I will never make my move
>>
She's not my oneitis now but it was never difficult to talk to her. Plus I don't really speak to her anymore.
>>
Not using OP's retarded scale, but I am about a 4/10. I am a little nervous because I am in love with her, but she's also my best friend and my feelings aren't a secret so I don't really care.
>>
>>34994756
lel a Swede hug
>>
>>34994571
i turn red every time

does she know i like her based on that?
>>
8 I can talk easily to all women and women I like but only in a "will definitely get you friendzoned" way, which usually involves a lot of shit talking and gossiping.

I have never even attempted to flirt with a girl or open up about my feelings because I'm so fucking nervous and scared of rejection . I think this stems from the fact I hate myself which isn't attractive in the slightest to girls because you need to be confident which I am not in anyway because there is nothing to be confident about.
>>
10. It would have been a 4 if you asked me the same question 3 months ago. Doesn't matter anyways now though, she's dating a girl.
>>
>>34994571
Scale of 1-10 with 1 being the most...

Probably a 5 either way. I've made my peace, but hope for the future still burns faintly within my chest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.