[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEE GF NOW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483830695076s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483830695076s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
I want a gf so fucking bad. I'm not even meming I just want to talk to a cute girl so badly. I don't know any girls and I've never even had anything close to a girlfriend. I've resorted to Tinder, which I fucking suck at, never get matches and when I do it's either a bot or they give slow cunty replies.

I'm so desperate I started adding girls off /soc/ and needless to say, nothing came of it.

I don't know what to do, I have no social ties to girls and I don't have anyone to go to a club or anywhere with. God I just want a girl
>>
I know that feeling anon. I'd really like a nice introverted gf to hang out with. I feel really lonely, and undesirable all the time because of this shit.

Lets brain storm some shit in this thread to try and get ourselves gfs.
I was thinking dance classes, as most people show up by themselves, there's more girls than guys, and you get to rotate and dance with a whole bunch of girls, and its a cool fun skill, but that'd be an activity for really extroverted gals I'd imagine.

What do the quiet introverted qts like to do?
>>
File: 1487537224471s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1487537224471s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Do you have friends anon, do you bother with your life?
>>
>>34993772
>I'm so desperate I started adding girls off /soc/
Jesus anon, you reached a new low.
>>
>>34993856
>What do the quiet introverted qts like to do?

Stay inside just like us
>>
>>34993909
Low is a fleeting memory for the op.
>>
>>34993772
i know this feel so bad brobot bumping for interest <3
>>
>>34993958
Yeah, I tried online dating because of this and its filled with Stacies and the autistic introverted girls are all pansexuals or some shit.
>>
just be yourself anon sooner or later you will find a gf

it comes when you less think about it
>>
>>34993772
Chad here

I get a girl messaging me on okc about once a day
I get a girl messaging me on tindee about once every 2 days
Im socially clueless and 90% its just "Hey"

I want a gf too but i just dont have the social gene in me. I then tried to just the hell of it, find the cutest match I had and tell her "I want to kiss your eyebrows ((she had stunning model brows like mine))"

Then she unmatched me. I cried for days, wanted to go ER, and complained on r9k even though everyone said im a chad.

I dont want a gf anymore. The stress of trying to be genetically superior is too much because most women will just use you for her own ego and you will only get humiliation from it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.